Status: Updates won't me so quick due to my other fanfic (http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/496162/A-Summer-to-Remember/)

Well I Guess This Is Growing Up

New Beginnings, for how long?

Taylor Williams, that's my name. I'm medium height, Brunette long hair if you want to be stereotypical then I have an Emo/scene style haircut. I have my ears pierced 3 times.. but want other piercings when I'm old enough and when my parents will let me.

I'm not your average happy go lucky.. ditzy.. pretty.. blonde popular girl. I'm completely the opposite, I'm annoying, childish, decent looking.. if I'm being nice... I wear skinny's 24/7 paired with various converse.. obviously I wear tops..normally just band ones. My mum often tries to get me to wear something " a bit more approachable" she often shakes her head when I go out wearing my suicide silence pull the trigger 2007 tour t-shirt. I just smile because I already know if I ask her what's wrong she will go into a full explanation as to why I'm a weirdo...

So enough about my pathetic life...

Today is my first day at a new school.. the reason I had to move schools is because my mum thought it would be good for me.. since an accident that happened last year. I guess I should explain.. I have a best friend, well used too. Her name was Vicky.. I called her Vic. We done EVERYTHING together and she was the only one who understood me and understood my thoughts and feelings we were both involved in a car accident last year, we all survived except from her that's the day my heart left my body and just left me, died.

That was the day my life changed forever, nothing felt right again I secluded myself from everyone and everything.. I didn't go to school for 2 months because of it all I wanted to do was be myself and cry. It was a horrible time but my parents helped me get through it and endless amounts of Councillors and blink.

Blink 182 are my all time favorite band.. they turned my life around helped me to start going to school again and helped me to not think so negatively, sure I am still insecure and hate myself but not much as before, I have them to thank for that.

.................................................................................................................................................

I woke up in a sweat I had another nightmare about the day of the crash, these weren't unusual for me actually they were the norm. I grabbed my phone of my bedside cabinet and logged straight onto twitter the first thing I do in the morning is check Mark Hoppus's tweets.. and Tom's and Travis's. I giggled as I scrolled through them thinking of how amazing it would be to meet them.. and let them know how they have changed my life and how they help me everyday.

" Hurry up Tay, you're gonna be late for your first day!" I heard my mum shout up the stairs.. she always had to shout to wake me up. I had an hour before I needed to be in the car.. this hour seemed to drag by for days...
♠ ♠ ♠
So hope you enjoy the first chapter of this.. tell me what you think and how you think Tay's day at school is going to go? like I said in the description this story won't be updated a lot depending on how many views/recommendations and comments it gets because I still have my main fic. A summer to remember which is this (http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Info/496162/A-Summer-to-Remember/) THANK YOU FOR READING IF YOU DID <3