Status: Updates won't me so quick due to my other fanfic (http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/496162/A-Summer-to-Remember/)

Well I Guess This Is Growing Up

My Lungs Gave Out As I Faced The Crowd

My mum dropped me off at the gates of my new high school, I stayed in my seat for a couple of minutes breathing in and out, I was obviously nervous. My mum rested her hand on mine and I pulled it away.

" I'm fine" I said lying with a fake smile, I took of my seat belt, straightened my blink t-shirt and got out of the car, I waved goodbye to my mum and slipped on my jacket. I stepped away from the car waving mum off at she drove away, floods of kids were walking behind me and I was too nervous to turn around and face everyone.

Finally I plucked up the courage to turn around but as I did some knocked into me, my bag fell on the floor spilling my iPod and books everywhere. I looked down at my stuff laying on the floor, this is how I felt.

The boy who knocked into me quickly helped me with my stuff I was about to grab my iPod when he grabbed it at the same time, " Excuse me?" I said shocked at how he just grabbed my belongings, " Hm let's see what you've been listening too" he said as he was unlocking my iPod I got a clearer glimpse of his face, he was kind of dorky looking but cute, he had a sweep hair cut, and blonde blobs everywhere, he bit his lip as he tried to figure out why my iPod wasn't unlocking.

" What's the password??" he said looking straight at me, he was kind of taller then me, but not much.
" Hm.." I said starting to feel embarrassed, " It's.. Tom Delonge's penis" I finally said, the boy raised his eyebrows and then opened his jaw, " you're a blink fan?" he said still staring at me, his eyes were dark and attractive. " Yes, born and raised" I said jokily, he unzipped his jacket I was taken back by this at first then I realized what he was doing, he smirked as I saw the t-shirt he was wearing, it was the same as mine.

I unzipped my jacket, " Snap" I said laughing. Soon the boy looked behind me, " Oh god" he said as he looked over my shoulder, I turned around and saw three boys walking towards me, they looked the popular type, high fiving everyone, the girls flicking their hair as they went past, " ughh" I said a bit too loud, I looked at him who looked nervous, " Exactly" he said.

The three boys started whistling at the boy in front of me when they approached us, the leader of the " pack" slipped his arm around me I jumped at the pressure of his arm, he looked at me in the eyes his hair was messy and light brown, he was cute too, the others two stood around us near Jack, one had short hair and a giant grin the other, dark hair and a cute face, to sum up they were all pretty cute, but annoying. I wriggled from the boy's arm and finally picked my bag up and took my iPod from the boys hand, " Hm.. I'm going to go" I quickly said shuffling away, no one said anything to stop me from leaving so I felt it was a right move leaving anyways.

" So who was that Jaaaack?" Alex said, the messy light brown haired boy. " I don't know.. actually, I never got her name" he said rolling his eyes whilst glaring at Zack and Rian, the other boys.
" well... you don't need to know who she is anyway!" Alex said punching Jack's arm, " Yeah suppose so" he said shrugging. The bell rang for tutor and they all started walking into the school building.

* She was pretty cool though.. she likes Blink!* Jack thought to himself. He put his head down and carried onto class.

Meanwhile Tay was trying to find her tutor group.. she looked down door to door and couldn't see the room " g4" but luckily a girl came up to her, she had the biggest grin on her face and she looked nice.
" Hello.. are you taylor williams?" she said sounding excited, I don't usually like really happy people, they tend to annoy me? " It's Tay" I said smiling, she nodded and grinned again, " are you lost?" she asked making me feel like some 5 year old, " Hm yeah. I'm looking for g4" I said.

" I'm going there, I'll show you" I turned around and the smile from the friendly girls face dropped, there was that boy from earlier standing there a glint in his eye and a promising smile, I began to become confused, why was he so interested in me? I was no one..

" Oh ok" I said smiling and waving bye to the girl, I would rather go with this random guy then her to be honest, she was crazy, mental. "well just call me if you need help! I'm Maria by the way" she said shaking my hand, I shaked it awkwardly, she saw the boy laughing to himself, I rolled my eyes.

" The names Jack by the way.." He finally told me his true identity, " cool, I'm Tay" I said awkwardly sticking my hands in my jacket, Jack nodded, the air was quiet at first then he tried to strike up some conversation. " Soo where you from?" he said he kind of seemed nervous, I didn't understand why, all his friends seemed so confident. " Well it's a long story.. I had to move high schools" I said brushing the hair from my eyes. " cool eye stuff" Jack said pointing to his eyes doing a flicky motion, " It's called eyeliner" I said giggling, " Yeah that!" he said blushing. " So what's the story? why did you move?" Jack said, he was asking an awful lot of questions for someone I just met, before I could answer a teacher was standing outside of g4 and smiling at me.

She was short and plumpy with a short cut bob and red cheeks, with pink lipstick. " You must be our new student Taylor Williams!" she said holding out her hand, I reluctantly shook it and she smiled for which seemed to last forever... creepy. I thought to myself, I glared at Jack, he knew what I was thinking and laughed. " Jack you can go in and show Taylor a seat, yes?" She said flicking her hair.
Jack tried not to laugh and pushed me in the door, " Ladies first!" he said making me stumble a bit, " Jerk" I hit him on the arm he pretended to be hurt like a small puppy. Jack ran to his seat and left me standing there, he was sitting next to one of the guys before, I didn't know what to do before the teacher tapped me on the shoulder.

" So would you like to say something about yourself? introduce yourself to the class?" The teacher said. I became very nervous and my heartbeat had quickened, " You don't have too" she said, I looked at Jack and he smiled, I felt like I should do it, this was a new start anyway.. I should try and be a bit more confident I thought.

" Yess ok" I said turning to the class I looked around the room there were a lot of people not interested.. and a lot who were, I ignored those who weren't. " So yeah.. Hi.." I began awkwardly waving, Jack sat up in his chair and started smiling at me, I took a deep breath.

" I'm Taylor.. call me Tay though, hm I have moved around a lot.. I suppose but I'm hoping to stay here.. my favorite band is blink 182"

" YEAH!" Jack called from the back of the room everyone turned to look at him and he sunk down into his seat and started laughing to himself, " I.. er I like cake?" I said not sure what to say, the class laughed and that made me feel a bit more comfortable, maybe I would fit in here?

" What's those marks on your arms?" Some blonde popular girl on the front row called out, I instantly looked down and saw my cuts were showing, thousands of memories came flooding back, I looked to Jack he looked scared. my eyes started to fill and I ran out of the class with tears streaming down my face...
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the second chapter of this new fanfiction.. PLEASE COMMENT AND RECOMMEND if you want more! Also check out my ongoing fanfic ( http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/496162/A-Summer-to-Remember/) I could use some more activity on that! THANKS FOR READING IF YOU DO! :3