Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

A Love Sick Melody

Andy's POV
I walked towards the front of the house,Ashley close behind,wine glass in hand. A figure stepped inside and flipped up the light. Me and Ahsley ran up to him with speed and he put his hands up.
 
       Woh guys!

 Both of us brought our weapons down and sighed in relief. It was our band member and good friend Jinxx. I completely forgot that we gave the guys keys to our house in case something happened or we were drunk and one of them had to take us home. Or something of that matter. 
       
         "Sorry." we both said in unison.

        "We thought you were someone trying to rob us." Ashley said apologetically. 

Jinxx just laughed and went straight for the kitchen. Ashley shook his head and said he was going back to sleep. 

I followed Jinxx into the kitchen. 
       "what are you doing here so late? It's 12:55"  

       "Well Sammi's gone and I got bored. Jake was with Ella, C wouldn't answer his phone and so I came here."
       
" So you called CC but didn't call either of us?"
    
   "I did text you but neither Of you replied. Since the band isn't busy at the moment  I thought one of you would be up" 

       "That makes sense." I said. 
      
     Jinxx and I drunk and watched Batman. He was sober enough to drive home, but before he left I stopped him. 
 
  "Hey man can I tell you something?"
    
    "Of coarse Andy anything."

       I was scared to tell him. I don't I was scared Jinxx would hate me and think I'm a freak so I decided not to tell him. 
      
          "uh... N-never mind." 
     
         " C'mon Andy I know there's something bothering you. We're like brothers. I won't judge you."
        
       " I l-love Ash" I said barley enough for him to hear. 
       
       " WOW that's great Andy!" he said as he ran and hugged me. 
       
       " You don't hate me?"

       " No of course not Andy" I think it's great!"
       
      I was happy to know that Jinxx didn't judge me. Now it was our secret, though he would probably tell Sanmi because they where so close,but I trusted her. He said goodnight and left. I asked for the key back because that situation kinda scared me. I walked to the back of the house. I peeked in Ashely's room , he was fast asleep. I went to my room and fell asleep thinking about Ashley.