Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Children Surrender

Ashley's POV
       I hate being a light sleeper. I heard Jinxx leave and Andy coming towards my room. I hurried and shut my eyes. It was now 4:22 and I tried drifting back to sleep. I had a weird dream about Andy. He was just about to kiss me and I woke up. I've been having these dreams lately. I've never really thought about Andy like that or any other guy of that matter. I mean I love Andy just not like that. I'm straight right? Even if I did like him I don't think I'd like him enough to say I love him like he said to me in my dream. I've only loved one girl and we went our separate ways.  I don't think I've loved anyone since then. 

     I clicked on my tv and watched some old tv show. Full House I think. It came on twice and an hour had passed. I watched part of another show when I saw Andy leave his room. I went to the bathroom and got dressed for the day. I smelled coffee when I let the bathroom. Andy was sitting at the small table. He looked deep in thought. He had his back turned to me and I went over and put a hand on his shoulder. He jumped at my touch. 
       
       "Morning Andy." I said
        
       " Hey." he said sill sounding sleepy
         
         " Has anything been bothering you lately?" I don't want to sound like an ass ,but you haven't been yourself lately" 

         " Honestly Ash, I haven't felt like myself in years. I'm fine though just a few things on my mind" 
      
       " Okay Andy, you know you can tell me anything right?"
        
         He just shook his head yes and got up. I watched him walk out the room and into his room. The sun was coming up and I was going to be in the house all day. I made breakfast and sat in front of the tv once again. 

    
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I had to re uplode this .