Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Love Will Be Our Last Emotion

Ashley's POV 

        I told him. I confessed my love for Andy. We went home. Just like that night. We didn't do anything we just cuddled and talked about everything. Things we already knew about each other. I think it was love the first time. I was just in denial. The past doesn't matter now. I have my Andy. We're Andy and Ashley. Andley. 

              * 1 year later*

           We where on stage an Andy just got done singing Devil's Choirs. I asked if I could see the mic. He handed it to me. 

                "BVB army. As all of you know. Andy and I are in love with each other. We've been couple for a while now and we've been best friends for even longer. We're going to play Rebel Love Song for you. Even though Andy is singing I want to dedicate this song to him. He is such a strong person. He's my saviour and lots of other people's too. BVB army, this is Rebel Love Song! 

          After we finished that I had one more thing to say. 

              "Andy I love you." I said for everyone to hear. 

               "I love you too Ashley."

      I got down on one knee and everyone one started cheering. 
         
"Then Andrew Dennis Biersack will you marry me?" 

              He let out the girliest scream ever. I laughed and put the ring on his finger. He took the mic. 

             "I'm getting married you little fuckers!" he yelled. 

              We ended the show with that. 

              The next few months where a blur. But this day, I will never forget. 

            I was standing at the alter. Andy and I both decided to wear suits. I had on a black one he had on a white one. The music started playing. And Andy appeared. Our wedding was at...can you guess? Yep the little creek. We happened to fit a lot of stuff out there. 

           Andy looked amazing. He was getting closer and closer by the second. When he got to me we both connected eyes. His crystal blue eyes have never been so blue and sparkly. 

            The ceremony went by. The last thing I said to Andy before we where officially married was I do. We had a long passionate kiss. 

             After we broke the kiss it was silent until Danny from Asking Alexandria jumped up and yelled "Stand Up and Scream!" Then everyone else broke out into cheers. Andy and I were truly in love. I loved him with all my heart and he loved me. While everyone was talking and chattering I saw Andy with this older lady. She had short white hair and fat wrinkly cheeks. 

           "Ah... This must be him." she said as I was approaching them. 

          "Ash this is Annie. Remember the nurse from the hospital I told you about?"

           "Yeah." I extend my hand. She pulled me into a hug instead. 

            "Well guys I have to get going. I wish you too a wonderful time life together. I've been with Annabel for 33 years now. I hope you too last as long." 

          She was about to walk away when I stopped her. 

             "Thank you Annie."

          She winked and these things started forming from her back. They where wings.

         Andy and I looked at each other shocked. Andy tried to run after her but she disappeared into the day. 

            "Ashley?" Andy said.

             "Yeah?"

             " S-so... a-a-are is... She's an angle? Do you think she had something to do with us being together?"

              "I don't know Batman. Honestly. I'm kinda weirded out right now. Let's just get back to the party."

             We kissed and locked arms. This was the beginning of the a life time of happiness. I loved Andy. He loved me. Thats how it needs to be.

  
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for being such great readers. You all gave me so much confidence. Even if someone pissed me off at school or something was happening I was always excited about uploading my Andley. A special thanks to iloveandybiersack1 ,fallencreautue ,and Andy Gore. You all where so nice and thank you for your input on most of the chapters. I enjoyed writing this. Maybe I'll try to do Andley 1shots or write another Andley. Again thank you so much. I love each and everyone of you.