Status: Thank you for reading. This is my first Andley, also congrats to the boys for getting #1 on itunes!

We Shared This Fantasy

Take Me

Andy's POV

      Ashley had fallen asleep in my arms. I felt just as bad as he did honestly. I missed us too but it's just not meant to be. 
 
         I softly laid Ashley on his pillow and covered him up. I left to the creek. 

        Once I arrived it was like it wasn't touched except the spot where I fell. The rock was no longer there. Just a muddy spot where it was. I brought my acoustic guitar and notebook. I started playing The Mortician's Daughter.  I sung it really loudly. Letting the lyrics flow. I can't believe I still remembered the chords for the song. 

            I was singing and playing lots of different songs. I put the guitar down and just sung Love Isn't Always Fair. I sung the part We Shared This Fantasy. When someone else tuned in. 

             "Take Me." the person said. 

             I hurried and turned around. It was Ashley. 

             "Is it sad that I forgot how well you could sing?" he said. 

              I just looked at him blushing.

              "Andy... I really need to get something off of my chest. First off. You honestly don't know how fucked up I am now. I'm so so sorry for the whole situation."  

              "Second. I will keep my promise Andrew. I will. I d-don't want to lose you as my best friend because I broke it. 

              "And third."

             He took a deep breath and close his eyes. 

              "Andrew Dennis Biersack...I-I love you. I fucking love you. I haven't been able to admit it but now I just... I love you....I love you."

           He looked like he was about to break down. I ran over to him and grabbed him. I pulled him into a hug will all my force. 

             He calmed down and we locked gazes. 

              "I love you too Ashley."

             Nether one if us thought before our lips locked. A feeling that I missed so much. He started laughing in the middle of the kiss. 

             "I love you Ashley Purdy."

              "I love you too Andy."

           This little old creek. I kissed Ashley for the first time here. I broke up with Ashely here. I almost died here. And now it's the place where Ashley told me he loved me. This little creek had so many surprises. 

            We got in our cars and went home just like the day when we kissed. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Asdfghjkl. One more chapter left. Thank you all for tuning in everyday and keeping up with all of the story. It's well appreciated.