Status: Active! :)

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Idea;

I opened my eyes and the bright light that entered the room where I was in shone directly in my face making me cringe and turn back around, face first on the pillow. I groaned then patted the side of the bed when I remembered that I had slept with Tony once again last night but to my surprise he wasn't there, my head shot up and the realization of being in my room hit me hard, almost making me dizzy. I knew exactly why I was back in my room and groaned because I couldn't go back into Tony's room and kiss him, hug him, cuddle with him, nothing.

After a couple of minutes of procrastinating to get up, I did anyways, and realized that I was completely naked, I blushed and quickly slid on some underwear from my drawer then got dressed into casual clothes which were basically a Bring Me The Horizon shirt because I was going to their concert with Logan that night, black skinny jeans and black vans. I fixed my hair and make-up then went downstairs and directly into the kitchen to make myself breakfast. I got out vanilla yogurt and cornflakes, mixed it all together in an orange bowl, got a spoon from the drying rack and went into the living room where Vic, Mike and Tony were playing video games, I sat on the couch and they all turned to look at me.

"Mornin' princesa!" Mike exclaimed making me laugh as I put a spoon of the yogurt and cornflakes to my mouth.
"Hi." I smiled once I swallowed.
"How'd you sleep? I walked in your room and you looked like a log, Tony said you were exhausted from your date." Vic asked. I looked over at Tony who winked and then back at Vic.
"Yeah, it was pretty late when we got back." I lied.
"Is he a good guy?"
"Logan? Yeah, he's nice." I shrugged.
"That's all you can say about him?" Vic laughed.
"He doesn't really capture my attention..." I trailed off, meeting Tony's eyes casually.
"Yet you're going out with him tonight again."
"Did Tony tell you that as well?" I asked him.
"Yeah, I asked." Vic said, "So? Come'on spill!"
"It's Bring Me The Horizon's concert and as yeah I find him attractive but I don't know..." I sighed.
"That's fair enough." Mike joined in.
"I guess." Vic said and we all went quite until Tony cleared his throat and stood up.
"Starbucks?" He asked.
"I'm already eat-"
"Starbucks?" Tony repeated in a low voice. I nodded and got up, went to the kitchen where I quickly ate the remaining cereal and then washed the bowl. Tony had already left to his car so I called out 'goodbye' to my cousins and walked out the door.

I jumped in Tony's car and he immediately drove off, we passed Starbucks though and headed up to a mountain where there was absolutely no one. Tony parked his car on a patch of grass and we got out at the same time, I staggered over to his side and wrapped my arms around his neck, making him lean down to me before I kissed him and he returned the kiss with a more intense, passionate one with his hands both on my back, holding me up. A little while passed when Tony stopped kissing me, rested his forehead to mine and sighed then intertwined our fingers together and lead the way up the mountain.

We finally got to the top and my jaw dropped at the view of San Diego. It was so beautiful, probably even better at nighttime and to watch the sunsets which were incredibly gorgeous in San Diego. My eyes flickered to Tony and he smiled as we both just looked at each other. "Sit?" I nodded and sat down on the soft grass, Tony sat down really close to me and put both of his arms around my waist. I loved when he did that. My fingers ran along the outlines of his tattoos gently and I heard him smile but it quickly went away and we both went quiet as we took in the sight in front of us. I was still a little overwhelmed at the beauty of the state I lived in when Tony began to speak.

"Riley..." I turned my head to look at him.
"Hmm?"
"After tonight, you're sure you'll never see Logan again?"
"I'm positive." I smiled.
"Really? Because you said that yesterday and now today-"
"Tony, yes, I mean it this time." Tony smiled at that and squeezed my waist a little making me giggle.
"You better."
"So when are you breaking up with Skylar than?"
"I told you yesterday, soon."
"That's not good enough..." I sighed.
"Well what do you want me to do than? Dump her right now? I bet Vic and Mike would figure something out with what, you moving in and all of a sudden I don't give a shit about Sky anymore?"
"Fine, I know."
"I promised you that I will soon and I will. I'm not breaking that promise, I cringe every time she's around and I have to talk to her like I still care about her but this isn't only about what the guys would think about me, it's about you too and I know them enough to know they'd think what we have is wrong or something like that and I mean we just started being together, we shouldn't rush into it so quickly as to tell everyone just yet."
"You're right, sorry I keep asking, I just want to know you're all mine and the thought of her touching you again sometimes just-"
"Don't worry, I promise I wont let her touch anything under my clothes."
"Not just that... It sucks knowing that I kiss your lips right after she kisses them sometimes."
"I'm sorry..."
"I know." I said sadly.
"Does it help if I tell you that your lips are the only ones that make me feel something? The only ones where I don't feel like punching something after ours collided?" I giggled and nodded.
"It does help a little."
"You mean a lot to me, Riley."
"You to me, Tone." I smiled and somehow I was suddenly straddling him to the ground, with my lips pressed against his, then his neck. He gripped at my butt as I did this and moaned a little which made me open my mouth slightly and begin sucking gently since I wasn't completely sure how to do so.

Let's just say that we soon turned that mountain from a friendly, beautiful place overlooking the streets of San Diego to a spot where people should possibly not sit on, but it was a great two hours.

Image

When we got back home I went up to my bedroom quickly to fix my hair and makeup so it'd be alright for when Logan came over and so that Vic and Mike didn't start assuming things. I then went back downstairs and sat on the couch next to Tony while Mike prepared something to eat in the kitchen and Vic was strumming on his guitar in the spare space behind us which had a couple of bean bags here and there, it had a shelf with books in it, a desk right next to it and a couch that looked pretty old. It was the main place in the house for chillin' when people came over and apparently by 'people' I meant about fifty although my cousins haven't had a party yet so I didn't quite know but from what Mike told me, I was nearly accurate.

Since they were both busy and distracted, not to mention almost nowhere near us I slipped my hand in Tony's and intertwined our fingers together then put our hands on his lap. I smiled and we sat back to watch the TV which was streaming Revenge. I loved that show so very much. "Conrad is such a cunt, why doesn't Emily just kill him already?" Tony groaned angrily, I sighed, "I don't know, it pisses me off too." I agreed. "Food's ready!" Mike called out from the kitchen, I let go of Tony's hand quickly before Mike reached us and handed us our plates which had spaghetti on them with tomato sauce and a lot of cheese! We ate everything and all of a sudden there was knocking at the door, I groaned knowing who it was and quickly said goodbye to the guys before getting up and walking to the door.

"Riley!" Tony called out, I turned to him confused and he smiled and said, "Have a good time!" I waved but knew that that wasn't what he meant. More like, "Don't have a good time and remember to end it as soon as he drops you off." I sighed and opened the door, Logan stood there with a giant smile on his face and immediately said 'hello' I returned the smile and said it back as I stepped out of the house and closed the door behind me. Logan and I walked down to his car, got in and he started driving to the venue. I kept thinking about Tony though and what he was doing, feeling and if Vic and Mike were talking about Logan and I, what would of Tony's face looked like? What could he be thinking? It bothered me.

"Last night... You looked beautiful." Logan smiled over at me as he turned right on an intersection. "Thanks, you looked very attractive as well." I blushed and Logan chuckled and we reached the venue in minutes. Logan parked the car among many others and we got out, walked to the line waiting outside and just as we got there it started moving. Before I knew it Logan was giving the security guard outside our tickets and quickly interlocked our hands together which made me jolt a little at the sudden touch and how unfamiliar it felt. It made me think of Tony again and how much we had held hands that day, I loved holding Tony's hand more than anything else. That innocent touch sent my heart beating at a thousand beats per minute, probably faster than what light travels at and the fact that I was now holding hands with Logan in that innocent yet very affectionate manner made me feel uneasy.

Logan lead me inside the venue and squeezed my hand tighter making me shake a little but not enough for him to notice. I wasn't shaking because it made me feel something good, it was that I felt like I was cheating on Tony somehow and I knew it was so very little and could really mean nothing which to me, it did mean nothing, but to Logan probably not so much. I mean, Tony even went far enough to make out with Skylar and held her hand plenty of times so I didn't understand why I felt so bad about this. I tried so hard to get over it that when we reached the barricade thanks to Logan's pushing and shoving, also saying that I was really short and could hardly see anything from the back had gotten us there in a minute tops and I finally let go of his hand and grabbed the rail of the barricade hard enough so he wouldn't try to hold my hand anymore and I wouldn't get pulled away from it either.

"Little cupcake don't fret, I got you." Logan whispered in my ear. I laughed at his use of words but didn't let go of the barricade at all. "Thanks but I'm good, cupcake." I stuck my tongue out at him which made him chuckle. He put his arm behind my back with his hand on the rail and his other was on my left side very close to mine. Logan stood by my side and I shuffled closer to his side guessing that he had done that so that I would be more protected from the pushing and shoving coming from behind me which to be honest, was terrible. I felt like there was a huge truck backing up against me and squishing me to the metal frame in front of me. I yelped and Logan immediately asked if I was okay, I nodded and just then, all the lights went off and suddenly different colored lights started flashing on the stage and out came Bring Me The Horizon.

Oli began saying a few greetings which contained the word 'fuck' a lot and then they started playing songs from their new album, Sempiternal, then they played two or three songs from their previous works and before long the whole crowd were chanting, "One more! One more! One more!" Logan and I joined in, of course and they ended up playing one final song. I tried to move but from all the bruises that I already had from the chaos that happened throughout the set I couldn't and Logan held me in place, then moved behind me to protect me a little more but really I didn't need one more body pushing me from behind. I was so close to fainting when You Me At Six took the stage and my eyes widened. I really adored You Me At Six, they were perfect and my heart started beating faster, the feeling of fainting disappeared and I was quickly holding myself up on the barricade.

I sang along to every song just like I had with Bring Me The Horizon until I couldn't anymore because my throat was literally so dry that it hurt to even open my mouth. The crowd quietened down a little and the lights on the stage became very soft and Josh began to sing, "If one drink can make tonight slip my mind, then I..." Logan leaned in to me and whispered in my ear that he dedicated that song to his ex girlfriend which made me be a little confused, he laughed and turned me around to face him, cupped my face in his soft hands and pressed his forehead against mine, I took a deep breath and heard giggles and 'Oooh's' coming from the people that surrounded us which made me blush.

"I did do better than her, I found you... Riley, you're great." And with that, our lips were locked. I didn't know what to do so I kissed back but I hated myself for it and I hated that he thought that about me because I was with Tony secretly and would end up fucking him over which at this point I really didn't want too. I also realized I sort of liked him, I mean with those great looks and personality, on top of the way his lips felt against mine I liked him and that killed me.

"I reckon we got us a cute couple in the crowd!" I heard Josh say through the mic, both Logan and I stopped what we were doing and looked up at him, "Mind comin' up here you two?" He asked, Logan shook his head and suddenly there was a really buff guy pulling me up over the barricade and another pulling Logan up. Everyone started to 'aw' and it made me feel bad but I forced a smile on. Logan grabbed my hand and we walked up on stage next to Josh. Everyone's eyes were on us and Josh began speaking which made me relax a little.

"How long have you two been together?" He asked.
"This is our second date." Logan told him.
"Oh that's pretty cool." Josh grinned.
"Yeah, hopefully more to come." Logan said and when I looked up at him he blushed.

That caused the whole crowd to 'aw' even more and some girls said, "Oh, my god, I want that!" or "That's adorable!" and a few in the front row yelled at me telling me to never let him go. I chuckled but not because it was funny. It was because I knew I would and I was a bitch for it since he was so good to me in such short time.

"What attracted you to him?" Josh asked me. I gulped and said the first thing that came to mind.
"At first it was because he's a great skateboarder, then it was because I realized he's great in general." I smiled.
"And you?"
"What's with all the questions mate?" Logan laughed.
"Just wondering."
"Well, I don't know, she looked pretty when she was sitting on the bench, checking me out." Logan winked at me.
"Rad," Josh laughed, "Since we don't have another song to play, wanna dedicate one to her?" He asked Logan. Logan nodded and whispered in his ear. "Cool." Josh smiled and told the lead guitarist, Chris Miller and he started the intro to 'Take Your Breath Away.'

Logan intertwined his fingers with mine and held my hand tightly making me slightly annoyed but the whole thing was too cute that I hardly minded. I was just there, in the moment which was utterly amazing. Josh began singing and handed Logan a mic as well, when it got to the part that said "Oh I only have eyes for you..." Logan began singing to me and some girls squealed at the cuteness. To be honest, so could I, but I didn't, I just stood there and watched him sing to me. He was a good singer. When the song finished everyone clapped and Josh and the rest of the band said goodbye to the crowd, Logan and I followed behind him to backstage where we met the rest of the band properly and also Bring Me The Horizon which made Logan's day much better than I knew it had been.

After thirty minutes of hanging out with the band members and telling them that I was Vic and Mike's cousin which they found pretty awesome we left the venue and Logan drove me back home, when we got there he got out of the car with me and walked me to the door but before letting me go inside he cupped my face in his hands once again and kissed me long and hard when suddenly the door swung open and someone cleared their throat. I pulled away from Logan's lips and turned to see Vic standing there with a smirk on his face. Logan blushed in embarrassment and turned to me, "I'll call you." He told me, waved to Vic and left quickly back to his car.

"Vic, don't start..." I said awkwardly as I walked past him. He closed the door behind me and laughed as I walked into the lounge where Tony and Mike were. I sat next to Mike though, I couldn't sit next to Tony after what I had done and I had once again not ended things with Logan but how could I after what he had confessed to me that night? After what he had done in front of all those people, and one of his favorite bands? "I just caught our little cousin sucking face outside." Vic smirked. Tony immediately turned to me and excused himself from the lounge claiming that he was tired. After that he just left up the stairs without even looking at me or saying 'goodnight.' I felt so shit.

"Oh really?" Mike smirked.
"Y-yeah..." I sighed.
"How was the concert?"
"It was good, Josh took us on stage and dedicated a song to us." I told them.
"Does he know you're our cousin?" Mike asked.
"Yeah, think's it's rad." I laughed, "I'm exhausted, can I go to sleep?"
"One more question," Vic said, "Are you seeing him again?"
"I guess." I said, "Night."

I went upstairs but didn't go to my room. I was hurting all over from all the bruises that I had gotten but I didn't want to go to bed without talking to Tony first. I knocked quietly on his door so that Vic and Mike couldn't possibly hear and after a couple of seconds which felt like minutes, he opened the door and stared at me. "Can we talk?" I asked, he nodded and let me inside then locked the door behind me. I sat on his bed and he sat on it too. My eyes flickered to his and I sighed.

"I'm sorry..." I said.
"I know I shouldn't be angry because I still kiss Sky and that hurts you as well, but I am, you even said you'd end it tonight and once again I see that's not going to happen." Tony said.
"I was going to, Tony. I was so determined but he told me something and I feel so bad to just throw him away like that."
"What'd he say?"
"He said he did better than his ex girlfriend. He said I was great and then we went on stage with You Me At Six and he dedicated a song to me." I told him.
"And that makes you not be able to end things with him and kiss him?"
"Yes, I feel bad ending it right after tonight. I wish he wouldn't of done those things so I could of just told him flat out no to a next date but now I can't."
"Do you like him though?"
"Tony, I-"
"Be honest with me."
"Sort of, but not as much as I like you, Tone." I admitted.
"Okay..." He sighed.
"Tony, I'm sorry."
"I know you are but stop saying that, if I had broken up with Sky as soon as I said I would you wouldn't have met Logan and you wouldn't be feeling like this now." I didn't agree with him but an idea came to mind, I didn't like it but after what he said at the mountain, I thought it would make thinks easier for when we finally came out about us.
"I have an idea, Tony..." I murmured.
"Of?"
"I should continue seeing Logan for a while until you guys have tour which is in a month, right before tour I can break up with him and you can break up with Sky... That way, after tour we can come out about us saying that we grew feelings for each other while we were on it," I said, "And maybe it wont be that weird to everyone, what do you think?"
"As much as the idea of you being with Logan because you also like him a little fucks me off, I think it's a good idea." Tony said.
"Alright, just a month." I smiled halfheartedly.

Tony nodded and moved over to my side. He brushed my lips with his thumb, then gently kissed me and pushed me down on the bed. We laid there looking up at the ceiling for a while, without even talking to one another but holding hands which I did like. I knew the idea would work somehow in my brain and that if the whole band and his friends saw us together, they'd probably approve of us after they saw we were good together. After a while I rolled over on my side, kissed Tony passionately and said goodnight. He said it too and then I quietly walked out of his room and into mine. I didn't even bother getting changed, I just fell on my bed and groaned loudly because of the pain that ran through me. Somehow I fell asleep though and I was glad to not feel anything at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello guys, it's been two months and I am so sorry about the wait. I have been really busy and every time I tried updating something would come up. I hope this chapter wasn't a disappointment and that it was worth the wait. I will try to update in the next two weeks or sooner, maybe, hopefully.

Please tell me what you thought of the story. About Riley and Logan. Riley and Tony. Everything haha. Thank you for reading, I love every single one of you for still sticking through the long time for this story and liking it.