Status: Active! :)

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Found;

Tony walked into my room and kissed me sweetly before telling me that Skylar had called him and she was on her way to our place. I smiled tightly at Tony and turned around to grab my phone from the bedside table. I really didn't want to go, I would of much rather have stayed at home with Tony and the guys than have to spend time with my- Tony's girlfriend. I looked up at Tony and gently draped my arms around his neck, pressing him to me. His hands slid from my hips down to my arse but then wrapped them around my waist tightly. "God, please don't-" I shook my head and kissed him, "I wont." I sighed.

After a few minutes of just holding each other, Mike started yelling for me to go downstairs and with one last passionate kiss between Tony and I went downstairs and Skylar grinned at me. "You're gonna get all the boys, Riley." She winked at me which made me laugh. "Just hopefully not any creeps, okay?" Mike raised his eyebrows at me, I hit his arm and the three of us laughed before Skylar grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the house and into her car, then she drove off to the mall.

"Okay, the first thing we have to do is not give any of the boys here attention and hopefully they'll walk up to us!" Skylar squealed. I chuckled.
"You like this whole thing don't you?" I laughed.
"I usually go out with my friends and do this with them, it's fun to meet new people." She grinned.
"I guess, yeah." I shrugged. I wasn't ever really up for meeting new people, I sort of hated the thought since I was incredibly shy at first but I guess I had to suck it up and just go with it.

Skylar started walking around and I followed beside her. Guys looked at us and I felt intimidated, I bit my bottom lip as it quivered and thought of how much I didn't want to be there with her. I missed Tony, I wanted to be in Tony's arms and have his lips on mine or anywhere else on me but to be with him.

After a while of walking a group of cute boys whistled at us and the smile on Skylar's face was huge. I sighed and Sky grabbed my arm then dragged me over to the group. She introduced us and I smiled and waved casually, trying to make it known that I didn't exactly want to be there and that if they had anything in mind I didn't want to hear it but suddenly they all turned to me and a boy with brown hair stepped up to me as Sky talked to some others on the far end.

"Hi, i'm James." He smiled. 'Why isn't that cool!' I thought to myself sarcastically.
"Riley." I said.
"Smile Riley!" Sky exclaimed. I smiled tightly at the guy and sighed.
"She's right, smile, it's really pretty." He said.
"Ugh, thanks." I shrugged, "I- I don't really feel too well, Skylar, can we go?" I turned to look at her.
"Really?" She pouted, I nodded.
"Oh well, bye." James said.
"Bye."

Skylar pouted at me until we were out in the parking lot and then stepped in front of me smiling, "You're not really sick are you?" I laughed and shook my head, she beamed. "Yeah, those boys weren't really much." She bit her lip as if she was thinking of something and tilted her head, "What kind of boys do you like?" She cocked her eyebrow finally and I sighed. I told her that I like guys that have long dark hair, gauges, facial piercings, skate and most likely have tattoos. I basically told her Tony was my ideal guy but she didn't catch on which I was glad about.

Sky smiled at me and then we were back in her car. I was hoping to go back home but instead we ended up parked in front of a skate park, I turned to her but instantly knew what was going through her mind. 'Fuck' I thought angrily. I took a deep breath and got out of the car at the same time she did, then she locked the door and walked over to me. Sky had a bad habit of holding my forearm to drag me along with her and I was starting to get irritated at her but I let it slip and just sucked it up.

Sky and I sat on a bench facing the skate park and all the guys there doing tricks on their skateboards. Some were pretty good and one in particular caught my eye, he had black hair swept to the side, he was wearing dark jeans, high top vans, a black shirt with the 'plugs not drugs' logo on the front and he had a red beanie on. He did a kick flip and after him and his friends started laughing so he went over and sat with them. I realized I had been looking too long when he turned around and looked me right in the eyes, I quickly looked away and turned to Skylar who was on her phone texting someone.

"Tony wants to know if we've had any luck so far." She told me.
"Ugh-"
"Hey." A male voice said right next to me. When I turned around it was that guy I had been staring at, he was looking out at the skate park and not at me. His elbows were on his knees and his chin rested on top of his hands formed into a fist.
"I'll say maybe." Sky whispered in my ear and gave me a wink. I sighed and looked at the guy.
"Hi." I said. He finally turned around and looked at me with a smile. God he was even better looking close up.
"I'm Logan, what's your name?" He asked.
"Riley." I smiled.
"What are you doing here?" He asked pointing at the skate park.
"My- She wanted to come to f-find-"
"Oh, so you're looking for something?" He smirked.
"She wants me to." I shrugged.
"Hmm, mind telling me what that something is?"
"A guy. She thinks I need a boyfriend." Logan chuckled.
"So am I one of the lucky ones to have been found by you?" He cocked his eyebrow.
"Huh?" I asked confused.
"I saw you checking me out." He winked jokingly. I laughed and shook my head.
"No I wasn't checking anyone out I was just- That trick you did was cool." I said.
"Sure sure." He mocked.
"Seriously, Logan!"
"Hmm, i'm not buying that." He smiled.
"I'm serious." I laughed biting my lip as I looked at him. He had a septum piercing, spider-bites on the right side of his bottom lip and bright green eyes, not to mention his gauges. They aren't as big as Tony's though.
"Why can't I believe you than?"
"I don't know, maybe you're just stupid." I laughed.
"Ow, that's not nice." He pouted.
"Aw." I acted hurt for him but then ended up laughing and he nudged me.
"You're mean." He chuckled placing a hand on my thigh casually.
"Nope, not at all." I lifted my chin and smiled cheekily at him. He flashed me an adorable smile in return.
"Hey ugh, are you doing anything tonight?" He smacked his lips together. I looked over at Sky who was already looking at us and grinning, she nodded her head and grinned.
"No, she's free!" Skylar exclaimed joyfully. I turned to Logan and smiled tightly. "We can double date, what do you say?"
"I- Yeah, sure, Riley?" Logan agreed.
"Fine- yeah, okay." I smiled.

Image

After making the date official, Sky took me back home and said she'd be back later to come get Tony and I so we could all go on the date. I sighed and headed inside, my cousins weren't home so I dragged my feet up the stairs and towards my room but then I remembered about Tony and how he'd be in his room. I turned around and knocked on his door until he opened it and smiled at me. I felt guilty about agreeing to see Logan tonight, I knew I shouldn't have because I found him utterly gorgeous and I was finally with Tony... Kind of. I took a deep breath and cupped Tony's face in my hands then tip-toed to his height and pressed my lips to his, pushing him into his room and kicking the door shut behind me. I ran my tongue on his bottom lip begging for entrance which he gladly granted me. We kissed passionately on his bed for a while before he stopped me and asked what happened today and I sighed looking down at him.

"I- We have a double date tonight..."
"What? So you're going to start seeing someone now?" He asked a little angry and gripped onto my hips a little too tightly.
"No, it's just for tonight, I had no choice, Sky said yes for me... Sorry." I sighed.
"As long as you end it tonight?"
"Why?"
"Because I don't want to share you with anyone..." Tony murmured in my ear and started kissing my neck sweetly.
"I don't want to share you with anyone either but I'm putting up with it." I scoffed and got off of him angrily. Tony sat up on his elbow's and stared at me as I walked out of his room and into mine.

I walked to my closet and picked out a casual outfit to wear, then I put it on my bed and began to slowly get undressed. I started to really look forward to seeing Logan again for some reason. Maybe it was because I was angry at Tony and it finally hit me hard what we were doing. He said he was going to break up with Skylar but I really couldn't see that happening any time soon and it really didn't feel too great. I wanted to be his and only his but also, I wanted him to be mine. No one else's, and well... That wasn't the case at all.

I shimmied into my maroon skinny jeans and then put on a loose black shirt with a white cross on the front. I put on my black converse and then slipped my arms through a comfy black cardigan. I let my hair fall past my shoulders and only fixed up my fringe a little before walking to my door when Tony barged in looking angry.

"Riley, don't get angry at me..." Tony sighed.
"I'm not angry at you I just-"
"I know, it's not fair what i'm doing but I promise-"
"You promise you'll break up with her soon. Yeah, I know." I looked down at the time on my phone as I said that with a little bit of sarcasm in my voice.
"Yeah and I do. Soon, okay?" He cocked his eyebrow at me and wrapped his arms around my waist then started nibbling on my ear.
"Tony- I'm not in the mood anymore." I sighed pushing him off me.
"I can put you in the mood..." He smirked. I giggled and shook my head.
"Sky's getting here any minute." I told him. Tony sighed and pressed his lips to mine then pulled away and we both went downstairs just in time for when Skylar knocked on the door. I gave Tony a glance and with a sigh I went over to the door with Tony behind me and swung it open.
"Ready?" Sky grinned. I nodded and she moved out of the way to reveal Logan standing behind her. He smiled at me brightly making me blush like mad.
"Hey, Riley." Logan smiled and pulled me into a hug.
"Hey, this is Tony... Sky's date." I told Logan.
"Sup dude." He nodded.
"Sup." Tony said and proceeded to close and lock the front door. I sighed and made my way to Skylar's car and realized Logan was following me, I smiled at him and we both got in the back seat and waited for Sky and Tony to stop making out on the front porch.

I took a deep breath and fidgeted with the sleeves of my cardigan as I looked outside at the dark sky. Logan shuffled closer to me after putting on his seat belt and I turned around to face him. He was smiling down at me and placed his hand in between the both of us. "I asked Sky to take us to Disney Land, ya dig?" He asked, I chuckled and nodded. "Sounds great." I smiled. After a short little minute of talking Sky and Tony were both finally in the car with us and we were on our way to Disney Land.

Once we got there we headed out of the car. Tony and Sky trailed behind us. Logan didn't walk try to hold my hand or anything, he kept space between us which I was glad about. But, we still talked and he made me laugh, he was really nice to me also.

The four of us walked in and headed to the rides. Logan and I sat together on the seats of the Ferris Wheel and once we went up Logan gently slipped his hand into mine. I smiled awkwardly at him and sighed. Logan really did seem great, he was also very available also which was good because I didn't have to share him with some girl I hardly liked or was certain they were ever going to break up. After a while, the four of us had had enough fun on the rides and decided to go to one of the pizza restaurants there were.

"So Logan, when was the last time you had a girlfriend?" Sky smiled at him from across the table. I pretended to be interested but I just looked at Tony and he looked at me. I kicked his shoe under the table and smiled casually. I then had the sudden urge to sit on his lap and kiss him hard but I knew I couldn't and had to keep up with hiding what we felt for each other so I turned to face Logan who was finishing his answer to Skylar. "A year, wow!" She exclaimed.
"Yeah, no one's really caught my eye until today." He shrugged and smiled at me making me blush a little. Tony kicked me from under the table and I quickly turned to glare at him wondering what that was for. He folded his arms across his chest and looked away from me. I sighed and turned around to face Logan again.
"But there have been plenty of girls wanting to right?" Sky winked at him and Logan chuckled.
"Yeah." He said rubbing the back of his neck, "Hey you like Bring Me The Horizon, right?" Logan looked at me. I nodded and he smiled, "Cool, they're playing a show here tomorrow night, wanna come with me?" He asked. I thought for a moment and since I felt Tony's eyes burning into my skull I nodded for some reason since I wasn't sure what else to do.

We ate our pizza then headed to Sky's car, she dropped Tony and I off home then left to drop Logan off and go home. I took a deep breath as I walked up the steps to the porch but suddenly felt Tony grab my arm and turn me around to face him. His face was only mere inches away from mine and I didn't know what to do, I felt bad for having agreed to go out with Logan again but I really did want to see Bring Me The Horizon since I loved them.

"You said you were going to end it tonight." Tony reminded me. I gulped.
"I- I know but I really want to see the band live-"
"I can get you to meet them next Warped Tour." Tony cut me off. I chuckled a little bit at his jealousy.
"Still..."
"You like him don't you?" Tony sighed angrily looking deep into my eyes.
"N- Not as much as I like you." I smiled and pressed my lips to his.
"No. I'm the only one you like." He said gripping me tighter. I smiled and nodded in agreement. "Good." He slurred and slipped his tongue into my mouth.

We walked into the house and were surprised that the guys weren't home still so Tony grinned deviously down at me and scooped me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him to me by his collar as he carried me up the stairs and into his bedroom where he closed the door and locked it, then he placed me on his bed carefully and hovered over me. Tony started kissing my neck and sucking right under my ear making me buck my hips and moan out. His hands ran under my shirt and cupped my breasts, I was slowly getting really turned on. I loved when he touched me like that. The right amount of rough and gentle, but mostly rough which drove me mad.

Minutes later all our clothes were on his floor and his head was right in between my thighs. I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged each time I moaned. I felt like I was on ecstasy every time his tongue darted in and out of me. When I finally came he cleaned up and licked his way up to my breasts, then pressed his lips gently on mine and spread my legs wider. He got in position and put my leg over his shoulder as he sat up. Tony gently slid into me but quickly picked up the pace and we both moaned into the now sticky air together.

"Oh fuck, Tony!" I started screaming after a while as I got close and he screamed my name as well. Soon, we both rode our orgasm's together and he collapsed next to me. Tony looked at me and draped his arm over my waist bringing me closer to him. I snuggled into his chest and he put a sheet over us. I looked up at him and sighed happily then placed a kiss on his inked chest. He smiled and stroked my back gently which caused me to fall asleep peacefully and dreamlessly in only seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Riley and Logan's outfits: Here.
What Logan's hair looks like: Reow.

Hey guys, i'm sorry I took a long time to update... I wrote down some ideas for the next couple of chapters and had trouble wording some things but I finally got it down. Please tell me what you think and don't be a silent reader, please. Thank you for reading! :)

Oh! And um, I just started an Alan Ashby story :3 could you please check it out? Thanks. Story: here.