Status: Let's try a story

Every Time I Look

Room 128

The next night-

The hotel was quite fancy. We checked in before the show.
Tea jumped on the bed face first .
"Bed!" She shouted. I tackles her when she sat up. She groaned then kissed me.
We cuddled for a bit before changing and heading out for dinner with the guys.
The show was amazing.
It was two am. Tea got to the bedroom first . I arrived about an hour later. She was laying on the bed wearing a blue lingerie top that slightly exposed her breast and a pair fishnets on her thin legs. Damn.
"Hey baby." She smirked.
I grinned. Took off my jacket and shoes. She hit play on her iPod. Some romantic song was playing.
She sat up and welcomed me into her arms. It's been five weeks and two days. I wanted her so bad. And by the choice of clothes ;she wanted me as well.
In the middle of our love session ,she was top and she stopped. Her eyes locked on mine.
"I love you." She kissed my lips .
I held her then moved ,so she was on bottom. Her moans were loud and filled with bliss. She pulled at my hair as she moaned.
She was out of breath ,heart beating fast.
"Ohmygawd."she breathed . I went to get out but she stopped me.
"Few minutes. I like this part."
I smiled and kissed her.
I rolled off. "Damn." She was still breathing heavy.
I cuddled with her.
"I like your outfit." There were larger holes and her shirt thing was on the floor.
I loved the way she felt. Her moans were my new favorite song.
"Thanks. I bought it before I came on tour. I was trying to surprise you."
"You did." I kissed her nose
She stretched her arms out and sat up. "Be back." She slipped out. I watched her .
She was only in those stockings.
When she came back in panties and my shirt, I couldn't help but wonder about our future.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm hoping to have this story finalized by the end of Feburary .
And possible squel since I like these characters .
Please stay tuned.