Status: Let's try a story

Every Time I Look

I could never

It was late when we settled back on the bus. Everyone was dead from the show and hanging with fans.
Tea talked to some fans while we packed up.

I kissed her when she sat on my lap.
Slowly,the guys made their way to the bunks. Tea had changed but hadn't came into the main area. She was playing my guitar ,singing that Christina Perri song. I listened without her noticing . She had headphones on . She started singing one of old songs. Her voice was soft and pretty unlike the girl in the opening band.
I knocked and made sure she saw me before I entered. She took out the headphones with a smile. Her pretty pink lips.
"Why don't you sing more?" I asked sitting beside her. She shrugged . "I don't like my voice" She giggled.No one does. She moved the guitar ,so she can wrap her arms around my neck.
"Sing for me again." She shook her head.
"I can't sing." I dropped it.
"Stop being so perfect. You're messing with my head." She whispered.
"I blame you. You treat me so well."
She smiled up at me.
" I like you and you're always there for me. I've been lied to and used ,when I'm with you I feel like me. I don't have to try . You listen and want me . So ,when you act like a dick, I promise to treat you like one."
" Good. "
She went to say something but shut her mouth.
"Tell me." I whispered .

She took a deep breath . " All those guys I date before you only wanted to use me and I'm so use to that ,that I have no clue what to do but to treat you nicely. But I am nervous because they always start out nice then one wrong move and I'm in a huge argument. It's always scary. " I rubbed her back.
"Did they ever hurt you?" I asked. She nodded.
"I'm trying to let you in but I'm afraid you won't like me. "
Her voice was sad and felt like a knife to my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading .
:)