Status: Let's try a story

Every Time I Look

One hundred reasons.

My heart was beating out I my chest. She and I stood in the small bathroom. She leaned against the sink,looked down at her black vans. I grabbed her hand,softly.
"Talk to me,please. I don't want you mad ."
She looked up . Her pretty green eyes watering and hurt.
Damn. What have I done?
"Craig,I am sorry that I sprung that on you like no big deal," she started in a whisper. She stroke my fingers with hers.
"I didn't want to tell you that I was smoking and being dumb . It felt like you thought I was perfect and I hate that! " She sniffled.
But she wasn't done. She rarely let me and that killed me last night. She kept this awful secret for weeks. I asked so many times. I remembered what I said last night.

"Why!? Babe, are you kidding me!" My words were harsh. I even surprised myself. I wasn't thinking. I was annoyed that she would harm herself.

I took a deep breathe. "I don't know why I said that. I know that I hurt you." My voice cracked an I sounded more girly than usual.
"I'm not perfect,Craig. And I was stressed and don't want to disappoint. Don't be like my father."
She sighed . I nodded and thought about her words. She was perfect because she didnt try.
"I'll try,"I looked into her eyes "but,girl,you're perfect to me. "
She shook her head and tried to speak but I stopped her.
"Perfect because you don't try and you're fucking honest. Babe,I'm not your father. I'm sorry I freaked but I love you and don't hurt yourself ."
She hugged me. Her arms around my waist,her lips on my neck.
"I could give you one hundred reasons why you shouldn't."
She giggled,wiped her eyes then hugged me again.
"I'll hold you to it."

I already had them. I wished all fights ended this way. I will try to fix whatever needs to be fixed. I couldn't lose her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if I liked this. It's based on a argument I had.
I really don't want these two to fight but no couple is perfect.

:)