Status: Let's try a story

Every Time I Look

She leaves with my heart

The show. Since her birthday was tomorrow and she had to leave at 9 am,I constructed this huge plan. After our talk, I hurried off to buy the cake and birthday tiara (sp?) . Matt and the rest of the guys made sure Tea was busy.
Once I had everything,I wrapped her present .
The guys were excited . I thanked them.
"She is the sweetest girl. No problem,man."
Matt smiled.

The show.

We had two more songs ,perfect time.
I called my girl.
"Yo,babe." The audience was silent and looked at her.
She looked up from her novel .
I waved her over. She reculantly made we way to the stage.
"This is my beautiful girlfriend," I kissed her cheek,she waved.
"It's her birthday tomorrow and she's leaving." Matt announced .
"It sucks . I won't see her until after graduation."
"I'm in college ,kids." She added. The crowd seemed surprised like my girl.
I smiled at her. "Why am I up here?" She questioned.
I smiled ,handed her my guitar and ran off the stage .
Matt told her to sing. She was scared but as I ran into the green room ;she sang that Christina Perri song. I smiled. What a cheese ball. I made my way back to the stage as she finished. The crowd clapped. Matt started to sing "it's your birthday." Candles lite. Tea looked at me with a huge smile.

- After the show-
I ran off to hug my baby. She was so excited.
"That was amazing. I can't believe you did that to me but thanks."
We ate whatever was left of the cake quietly in the small room. The guys joined before we headed back to the bus for some alone time. I was glad the fight was over,she wasn't mad and she sang for people. It was a good night.

"You are the greatest person,Craig. And I want this to work. So,If its ok with you, I would to freelance and tour with you."
I hugged her. "Yeah. Whatever makes you happy. I was worried you would hate since I made you sing ."
She kissed my neck. We were in our bunk.
"Second reason." She smiled.

What did I do to deserve this?
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know. Craig has a few more chapters .