Status: Let's try a story

Every Time I Look

I smiled

His parent's house was neat and clean. A few pictures on the walls of Craig . His mother was petite with brown ,short hair and a friendly face unlike my mother. She gave me a hug as I entered. Craig disappeared . 
"You have such a lovely home." I smiled . Turned on polite mode.
I glanced at the photos of young Craig
"He was an adorable child." I added.
That seemed to make the woman happy. She smiled and I picked up an album. 
We sat down on the white couch with the book on our laps. The first couple pages of Craig in a baseball uniform ,soccer and track. An athlete.
I giggled at his crooked smile and dirty shirt.
Craig reappeared with his dad. I stood ,shook the man's hand and kissed my boyfriend.
"Can I get a tour?" I asked with a wink. He smiled. Finally,he relaxed.
With that he took my hand and lead me around the small home.
His room was small,basic teenage boy ,but instead of half naked ladies on his walls,his favorite bands and photos filled them.
I sat on his twin bed.
"Did you lose it here?" I asked ,crossing my legs. He tackled me with kisses.
"Yeah. It was so awkward though." He admitted. He was laying on top me .His fingers playing with my hair. Slowly,he shared his story of a boy in love with his year long girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you . More updates this week.