Status: incomplete

This Is What I Want

08.

I heard footsteps in the hall and rolled over, not wanting to wake yet. My hand collided with a warm chest, and I sat up, startled. I looked over to see Damon sleeping shirtless next to me.

“Enjoying the view?” he asked, his eyes still closed. I laughed and slapped him playfully, laying back down next to him.

“What wakes you so early?” he asked, his hand running through my hair again. The sun was just rising outside.

“I heard footsteps. I think Stefan is home,” I mumbled, his motions soothing me to sleep once more.
A noise in the doorway caught my attention but I was too sleepy to move. I felt Damon lift up his head and assumed that Stefan was standing there.

“Go away brother, can’t you see I’m busy?” Damon whispered.

“Don’t hurt her, Damon.” I heard footsteps retreating as Stefan departed from Damon’s bedroom. My mind puzzled over his words but sleep quickly overcame me.

----

When I awoke once more, Damon was still next to me, still shirtless, watching me sleep.

“Hey,” I mumbled, my voice rough with sleep.

“God you look so sexy right now,” Damon responded. I laughed, shook my head, and sat up. Damon’s arm fell from around my shoulders to around my waist. His fingers traced little patterns in my thigh.

“What time is it?”

“It’s 10am.”

“I need to shower,” I stated and slid off the bed, reluctant to leave Damon’s side. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. I stripped down and stretched in the process. Turning my back, I removed my last articles of clothing and watched the water fog the glass of his shower. I stepped in and let the warmth and steam relax me, my eyes fluttering shut as my head tilted back. A pair of lips on my own startled me into reality.

Damon’s hands ran over my body as he continued to kiss me, the hot water pouring down around us. My body responded on its own and this time, I let it. His words from last night came back to me, and I decided that he was right. We did spend every moment together. I was so comfortable around him.
He backed me to the wall and pushed me against it, lifting me up and wrapping my legs around him. I could feel his erection against my thigh and a need woke inside me. I groaned as he trailed kisses down my neck, my eyes fluttering shut in pleasure. His lips made their way to mine once more and he set me down. My arms wrapped around his neck bringing him closer to me. We were standing chest to chest, his hands on my hips.

I finally pulled away, aware that the glass was completely opaque. I blushed.

“You’re so cute when you blush,” he murmured, swiping my hair off my shoulders.

“I really need to finish showering.”

“Mind if I join?”

He smirked as the blush on my cheeks grew hotter. I shook my head and finished quickly, eager to be out of the small space. Although we were together, my feelings still overwhelmed me. His laugh followed me as I exited the shower.

I walked into the kitchen to find Stefan sitting at the table.

“Good morning. Have a good shower?” he asked, not looking up from his journal. I slapped him upside the head lightly, a blush flaming on my cheeks.

“Don’t tease her brother. We know that you and Elena do worse things,” Damon’s voice floated from his bedroom. Stefan chuckled and continued writing. Elena came around the corner a few seconds later, and I let out a groan.

“What?” she asked innocently.

“Mental images.”

She looked confused as another blush spread across my cheeks. I heard Damon laugh. He soon appeared behind Elena and came around to wrap me in a hug, a kiss landing on my temple, my back against his chest. I leaned my head into the crook of his neck, a perfect fit.

“What’s going on?” Elena asked slowly.

“We are not having this conversation. Not now, not ever,” I said and slipped from Damon’s arms. I grabbed the orange juice from the fridge, pouring myself a glass. I watched Elena over the rim as I sipped my juice. Her eyes noticed my wet hair, Damon’s wet hair, our disheveled clothing which had been thrown on in haste, and I could visibly see when it clicked in her mind. Her eyes widened.

“Oh.”

I turned away to hide the laugh that was bubbling up inside my chest. I could not believe that my best friend, her boyfriend, my boyfriend, and I were having this conversation. Damon leaned against the counter next to me, his face facing mine.

“What’s so funny?”

“I just can’t believe we’re going to have this conversation.” Damon gave me an evil smirk and turned his head toward Stefan and Elena, his elbows resting on the counter, hands clasped in front of him.

“So brother, have you two slept together yet?”

I spit into the sink as an amused and incredulous laugh burst from my chest. I hung my head to hide my face. He was doing this on purpose. I heard Elena choke on her water and turned to look. She was beet red, her hands resting on top of Stefan’s which were on her lap.

“Do you really want to know?”

Elena stood up abruptly and exited the room, eliciting a laugh from the brothers.

“What about you, brother?” Stefan asked. It was my turn to turn red as they looked levelly at each other.

“Don’t,” I said to Damon.

“Actually…” he trailed off and I groaned again, leaving the kitchen for his bedroom. The sound of their laughter filled my ears as I headed away from the two of them, unable to hide the smile spreading across my face. I heard Damon’s tread behind me and he followed me into the bedroom.

“Round two?” he smirked. The cheek of this man.

“You’re lucky I like you or you would be so dead right now.”

He stepped closer to me, his hands going to their customary spot.

“Would I?”

I didn’t answer as I fell into his eyes, never tiring of them.

“So what do you want to do today? Anything you want.”

I leaned my head against his chest, my arms wrapped around his waist.

“Let’s go to a club, you, me, Stefan, and Elena.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I may have said this before, but I realize that I am not writing Stefan/Elena/Damon as they are in the show. Please forgive me. (:

I loved writing this chapter; it was hilarious to write, and I hope you get some entertainment from it as well!

xo