Status: Going through editing but has a sequel

Dedication Takes a Lifetime but Dreams Only Last for a Night

Phone Calls Change Lives

Jacks POV:

Everything in my life was perfect. It was like everything had just fallen in place. I had the best boyfriend ever. He was so damn cute and sexy. He was living with me. My family loved him. We would have a band in less than a month. And I hadn't cut in almost a month.

Four weeks. The scabs had already healed into scars. Alex had helped me so much. He managed to fix me. I never thought I could recover but Alex showed me it was possible. These were my thoughts as I was daydreaming through whatever lesson that was.

Most of my thoughts lately were about Alex. His hair, imperfectly perfect, he light brown eyes, his huge eyebrows that dared to compete with mine, his lips those delicious lips. I couldn't get enough of them. He was the best kisser I'd ever seen. More than that he was smart, funny, and sweet.

I couldn't believe I'd ever disliked him. I remembered him entering the class so shyly, like he wanted to disappear. The way he curled in on himself, shielding himself from the world.

The bell rang signaling the end of school. I walked to my car and sat on the hood my earphones in as I waited for Alex to come as we agreed.

After 30 minutes I was getting really worried. What if he met his dad? What if his dad beat him again? Or worse? What if someone else hurt him?

I was panicking. What if I never saw him again? What if he was kidnapped? What if someone murdered him? I was exaggerating but Alex always answered his phone. He was always insanely punctual.

I tried to relax as I called him for the twelfth time, getting his frustrating voicemail.
"Hi it's Alex. Leave a message."

I loved his voice. The slight British accent, the way he sang, the tone his voice took when he was sarcastic, everything. I loved him so much! Nothing could happen to him! I didn't even want to imagine that. We were so happy.

I was still panicking as I looked at the time. 45 minutes ago we were supposed to meet.

What if he forgot? Or maybe he has detention? Or he has to stay late but forgot to tell me?

My phone rang I jumped, grabbed it, hoping with all my heart it was Alex laughing at my panicking.

"Mr Barakat?" asked an unfamiliar male voice.

"Yes-s who is this?" Who the hell was calling me?

"Are you familiar with an Alexander Gaskarth?"

"Yes but who is this? Where is he?" I was freaked out and scared. Where the fuck is Alex?

"This is Dr Merrick. I'm calling to tell you Alexander arrived at our hospital with semi serious wounds. He had to have surgery. Your number was the first on his phone. He also instructed us to call you. How soon can you arrive at St Mary's Hospital?"

"I'll be there in a minute." my voice shaking.

My eyes filled with tears as the thought of Alex in surgery filled my mind. What happened?

The question consumed my mind. I brushed away tears as I drove as fast as I could to see my boyfriend, who was having surgery because of something I didn't even know about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay new chapter! The next one might have Zack :) so what do you think happened to Alex? What will happen next? Comment!!!! Recommend if you like it and subscribe if you want to read more!!! Pretty please!! Thanks to whoever commented recommended and subscribed especially KaatieeATL cause she is awesome!

Minor changes on 9.7.13 I'm still not completely happy with this but oh well