Status: Going through editing but has a sequel

Dedication Takes a Lifetime but Dreams Only Last for a Night

Iced Tea, Blindfolds & Love

Alex POV:
The days were blurring together. I had a routine of waking up, texting Jack for a while since he wasn't allowed to sleep with me anymore, doing homework, and being bored out of my skull until Jack came. Then I had 5 hours of fun.

Not that kind. We talked, We cuddled, we kissed but most of the time we talked.

I learned everything about Jack from his dreams, fears to his childhood and favorite color.
We were like puzzle pieces, perfect for each other. And with every minute passing by I knew for sure I loved him more and more.

I just didn't know how to tell him with our creeping him out. "Oh hi Jack I love you." Right. Admitting I loved him after knowing each other for only a few months would scare him away. What if he'd say he doesn't feel the same, that he just likes me? I couldn't bear that.

My hand was castless finally. It felt so weird at first but now it's all good. That is apart from the scars covering my entire left hand, a permanent reminder of my dads abusing. The doctor said they did what they could but they're going to be there forever.

Jack kissed my hand when he saw them, saying he was so happy I wasn't in that house anymore. He also jokingly suggested I could get a tattoo and hide them. To be honest that was a good idea. I spent that day with my guitar that Jack brought playing all the songs I know even Backstreet Boys as Jack made fun of my overjoyed faces. I missed it so much.

When Jack left it was like the light of the day was gone. I was so bored. In the mornings it was the worst. Today was no different. I was about to start homework when Dr Merrick entered.

"Hello Alex. I've come to check your bodies reaction to the new medication." He prodded my rib that had stopped hurting significantly since the new medication.

"Good news. Your ribs are almost healed. You will be released from the hospital if you keep healing in two days." Two days! That's 48 hours! It's so close! I was so happy.

I was sick of the hospital with the stuck up nurses, the awful food, white walls, and loneliness.

I instantly grabbed my phone and texted Jack. He replied saying we should celebrate. I reminded him I was in the hospital and he replied with a smiley saying there are many things one can do there.
Hmmm well we'll see I answered. "Oh gotta go Carries here" he texted.

Ugh about 6 more hours till Jack comes. Time seemed to slow down as I waited. I didn't want to be one of those stupid clinche couples but god I missed him.

Finally it was 4:00 when Jack was supposed to come. I waited and waited, feeling disappointed. If he couldn't come why did he say he would? Why would he stand me up? I thought he liked talking to me here.

Finally at 4:30 he entered smiling widely. His smile immediately made me grin. He was looking as amazing as always. His hair was a sticking up perfectly, his eyes twinkled and he seemed even more energetic and excited than always.

"Get out of bed, close your eyes and don't kill me." He said.

Feeling confused I did as he said. He leaned forward and put a blindfold on me.

"C'mon." I could hear the smile in his voice. He took my hand and started to take me somewhere.

"Jack what the hell are you doing?" I asked wondering what had gotten into him.

"It's a surprise! Shh!" What was he planning?

After a few turns and I think an elevator, I heard a door open and Jack took off my blindfold.

We were in one of those glass gardens, when it's inside but the walls are see through glass. Flowers and lush green grass covered the floor.A blanket was spread on the grass and on it were sandwiches, a pizza, cookies, and iced tea. It was perfect.

Jack stared at me looking at all my expressions.

"Oh my god. Jack. It's perfect!" I exclaimed.

He smiled that adorable smile of his and said "I wanted to take you on a date but I couldn't so I brought the date here. Let's eat!"

"How are you so thin?" I joked as he dug in.

"I honestly have no idea." He shrugged, eating his 5th slice of pizza.

We ate the food which was delicious. "Real food!" I screamed.

"I knew how much you hate that hospital food."

"You are so cute!" I said as I hugged him.

"To Alex's freedom!" He said as he toasted a cup of iced tea.

"And to the best boyfriend ever!" I added.

"Yeah I have the best one ever." He said.

"Umm no way. Mine is the best." He leaned closer.

I took the hint and cut the distance between us. We started to kiss passionately, as he held the back of my neck, long fingers weaving through my hair. Nothing felt better than Jacks lips.

"Mine is obviously better. I mean look what a great kisser he is." Jack muttered as my cheeks turned red.

"Aw and he blushes too!" he joked,making more red come to my cheeks. He was so cute.

"Come here." I said and we made out for a few wonderful minutes.

When we broke off Jack said "Well there's desert of that wasn't enough." smiling as he brought a plate of cookies and cupcakes.

We ate and then lied down on the blanket, looking at the stars that came out. It was perfect.

We laid there holding hands in silence until I blurted it out. "Jack. I love you."

A huge smile crept on his face as he said "Lex I love you too."

He loves me too! I felt like I could simply spread wings and fly. I was warm inside as I cuddled Jack, my perfect boyfriend.

In that moment I realized I was happy I didn't take my life all those times. It seems like a lifetime ago since i was in that basement, bleeding and starving. Jack makes me feel whole, like I can be myself around him without getting judged.

I turned so I could look into those chocolate eyes. We stared at each other,enjoying his beautiful eyes, quirky eyebrows, big nose that looked good on him surprisingly,and adorable lips. He was so sexy and cute. And he was mine.

After a while we suddenly realized it was almost 12 and there was school tomorrow so we headed up and Jack accompanied me to my room as I had no idea how to get there.

He told me how he accidentally found that garden that's supposed to be for visitors buts forgotten when he was looking for me.

We joked around until we got to the room. I got in the bed and felt lonely.

"Jack? Stay with me?" He smiled and said "Sure." He texted his parents and we cuddled just like old times.
 
And it was simply perfect. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay new fluffy chapter!!!! And Alex and Jack love each other!!!! Woo I love writing fluffy Jalex! Hope you all like! Please comment subscribe and recommend if you haven't already! Please! No ghost readers! Thanks to whoever did. Love you guys <3 I felt oddly inspired to write this chapter even if I barely had time so yay :)

Minor layout edits on 14.7.13