Status: Going through editing but has a sequel

Dedication Takes a Lifetime but Dreams Only Last for a Night

Drama Sucks

Alex POV:

Zack was cute. We clicked instantly. He had a great taste in music and didn't ask about my hand with its scars. He was really funny and not shy at all as I got to know him. He would be a awesome addition to our band. I felt it was right.

As we were talking, I noticed Zack was getting close to me. And I mean really close. I could see each and every eyelash one his greenish brown eyes. He started to lean in. The weird thing was that I wanted him to kiss me. I started to lean forward.

No Jack! I'm with Jack. I wanted to punch myself.

"Zack. Stop. I'm with Jack." I said firmly but gently.

"Oh" Zack said awkwardly. "I'm so sorry."

Jack stood behind us, tears in his eyes. "You can shove your fucking sorry up your ass. Leave me with my soon to be ex."

"Look, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you guys are together. I don't know what came over me." Zack said as he went upstairs.

"Why Alex? Why?" He asked with tear filled eyes that broke my heart.

"Jack nothing happened. I'm so sorry." I said.

"Oh you're sorry. You think I'm not well aware of the fact I'm an unattractive, useless, talentless idiot? You think I don't wonder every day how I got so lucky as to get a perfect boyfriend like you? You think I don't know how messed up my life is compared to him? After Blake I could never trust again. And yet I trusted you! And what happened? You betrayed me you fucking asshole!" Jack yelled at me scaring me.

Tears slid on my cheeks as I said "Jack you're not useless and untalented. You're perfect. I love you so god damn much. Please don't leave me. I'm so sorry."

Jack looked at me. He was crying as he asked me how could he trust me. The heartbroken look in his eyes made me want to just give him a hug. But it was all my fault that look was there. How could have I almost kissed Zack? What was wrong with me? I love Jack!

"Jack, it'll never happen again. I swear. Just don't leave me."

The look in his eyes was killing me. I grabbed him and started to hug him, crying into his shirt. He stiffened and started to back away. It hurt. He didn't want to hug me.

After a few awkward moments he started to hug me back. I was so relieved.

"I couldn't leave you Lex. I love you too much. But what about Zack?" He asked.

Zack? We couldn't dump him from the band. He was too talented and I knew he and Rian clicked great. He would be a amazing addition to the band despite all the now awkwardness and drama.

Speaking of which they just entered the room Rian surprised by the days events and Zack shamefully. Everyone just stood there for a few minutes.

"So wanna play?" I asked trying to relieve some tension. We stated to play Pain by Jimmy Eat World. It sounded awesome. Jack seemed like he was especially trying to sound better than Zack. That made me feel even more guiltier. I didn't mean for any of that to happen.

After we finished we arranged another rehearsal at Rians for the next day. I was so happy about the band thing. We sounded awesome. But the drama sucked. I felt so awul for what I almost did. How could have I almost kissed Zack?

The rest of the day went by fast. Jack Joe and I talked for a while. Joe was hilarious, with Jacks same sense of humor. Then we ate and went to sleep.

Jack kissed me goodnight and I knew we'd go through this drama. I didn't know why Zack and I had such great chemistry and it annoyed me. I decided that nothing would get between Jack and I. I loved Jack and that was it. There was no one else for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm guessing in the middle of this you wanted to kill me but I fixed Jalex! And the next few chapters will explain why Zack did it cause there's more than what you think so no hating on Zack! I'm writing until 20 or so chapters so I'm close to ending. Sorry this chapter is sort of short :( anyway thanks to the people that commented subscribed and recommended I love you awesome people!!!! And yay I got 11 recommendations! But I'm so close to 50 comments so please please comment! Thanks again! ♥

This chapter sucks. Any way partly rewritten (tried and failed to make better) on 18.7.13