Status: Keep or kill?

Mistakes

December 2012

"Excuse me, Sir?" 

"Yeah?" The guy turned around at my voice. 

"Can you tell me where the seal enclosure is? I'm trying to find a friend of mine," I spoke. 

"Go straight down this way and you'll be right there. It's right after the restrooms," he answered. "Thank you," I called behind me as I headed that way. 

Central Park zoo was busy even on this cold New York day. Kids were running around looking at all the different animals. Parents were chasing them looking beyond stressed. A group of teenagers were standing over by a rolling consession stand blatantly staring and pointing. I was used to it. Being a famous child actor back home had it advantages. Dating an iternational popstar had it's advantages also. Thanks to those two things, I was used to the fans and paparazzi. 

"Logan Masters?" 

"'ello loves," I greeted the teenagers. "What can I do for you lot?" 

The boys stared at me with starstruck faces while the girls grinned at me. "Can we get pictures with you? I've been wanting to meet you for years. You're like my role model," one girl said. 

I smiled my one dimple smile. "Well of course you can! Anyone who says I'm their role model can have a picture with me." We snapped a few pictures before I bid them goodbye. 

"Oh! Logan! We saw Harry. He had baby Lux with him," one of the girls spoke. "They looked so adorable together." 

I smiled once again. He was great with Lux, and that was why he was her godfather. "I know. I'm surprising them so don't post those pictures yet." And with that I was gone. 

After walking a little while longer I finally arrived at my destination. I scanned the crowd and spotted Lou's fading purple tinted hair covered by a black beanie. Beside her was a girl with Lux on her lap and Harry was beside the unknown girl. Moving closer through the throngs of people I realized it was Taylor Swift. What the bloody hell was she doing with Harry and Lou? 

What happened next left me speechless. Harry leaned over and kissed Taylor. He actually leaned over and kissed her on the lips. It wasn't a friendly peck on the check, it was a full on kiss on the lips. As soon as that happened Lux started shouting. It was like my mind stopped working and my heart slowly stopped beating.  

"Lolo! Lolo!" At her shouting my name, Lou and Harry looked around trying to find me. When they finally did their faces said it all. They knew they were caught. Lux freed herself from Taylor and ran straight to me. I picked her up not wanting her to get trampled and continued staring at my boyfriend and best mate. I couldn't even move. My feet were planted to the concrete below me. Lou hurried over, taking her daughter from me. 

"How could you, Lou?" I whispered. "You kept it from me." She looked like I had just caught her stealing a cookie before dinner. "I'm sorry Logy," she whispered back. 

"Sorry doesn't mean anything." Before I could say anything else, Harry appeared in front of me. I looked up at him with misty eyes. "This is what I get when I come to surprise you? I find you kissing Taylor Swift?

"It's not what it looks like Lo. I swear babe," he rushed out. He's using the same old excuse every other bloke uses when he's caught cheating. And that didn't mean shit to me. 

After seeing that, I couldn't stay with him. I couldn't continue to date him knowing he kissed her and for god knows how long it had been going on. God, I was blind. How did I not find out? The paps had to have got pictures. Magazines and websites had to have articals written about it. It had to be on Twitter. God....I was stupid. I was a proper idiot. 

"How long?" 

"Babe--"

"How. Long?" When he looked down at his shoes that was all I needed for my answer. I couldn't believe it. "We're over Harry Styles."

His green eyes immediately darted up to meet my hazel ones. They were frantic. Tears gathered in his eyes making me scoff. "No! Logan, you can't break up with me," he exclaimed. A few passerbyers stared being their nosy selves. "It didn't mean anything. I swear! I love you babe, not her!" 

"You don't know what love is. And you never will," I replied my voice wavering. "Goodbye Harry." 

And with that I walked away, leaving him standing there in the middle of Central Park zoo while people snapped pictures and recorded every bit of the drama that just took place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo, your opinions? This story is going to be a little different then some of my other ones. I'm going to try and do some chapters back in time and others in present time. So please stick with me. And thank you for my seven subscribers! I love you guys!!