Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Twenty-four Hours to Go

I awoke Sunday morning. Tired, pissed and sad. Tomorrow was the day. My parents were shipping me off to some fucking mental institute. I couldn't believe it! They were just going to give up on me. Whatever, I don't care. The only person I was concerned about was my best friend, Jaime. I hope he'd be okay without me. "Cesar, come down for breakfast!" My mother called. Fuck this. I went to the top of the staircase, she was standing at the bottom.

"I am not eating breakfast with you traitors. You want to ship me off like I'm not in the family? Then I won't be. And don't fucking called me Cesar." I left and went back to my room before she could respond. I packed most of my stuff. Some sheets, blankets, my pillow, iPod, phone charger, clothes, shoes. Everything I was allowed to bring with me. Then I took a shower. I sent a text to Jaime, letting him know I'd be coming over in a few. After he said it was okay, I threw on some clothes and shoes. Right as I was about to leave, my mother stopped me.

"Where are you going?" She questioned. I snorted in response.

"Oh, so now you care about where I go?"

"Stop with the fucking bullshit. Tell your mother where you're going." My father demanded.

"If you must know," I said, glaring at him, "I'm going to Jaime's house. You know," I said, turning my glare to my mother, "the ONLY person that cares about me."

"Cesar!" My father called.

"Don't fucking call me Cesar!" I yelled, leaving and slamming the door shut. I knew I'd be in deep shit when I got home, but I didn't care. I just needed to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any typos, did this on my Kindle. Keep or kill?

Chapter title credit: I Wanna Be Sedated by the Ramones

Stay Sedated
-MadameRadke

EDITED 21/1/14