Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

So Long, Farewell

I walked to Jaime's house, only a block away. I knocked, twice, then stepped back. Jaime tends to get too hyper and I didn't want to be tackled, again. The door swung up, and Jaime was standing there, as adorable as ever with his blonde streak. "Tony!" He exclaimed. His smile was from ear to ear, but it faltered when he saw how far back I was.

"Hey Hime-Time." I grinned back, stepping up and wrapping him in a tight hug. He sighed, sadly.

"This is going to be one of our last few hugs." He sounded like he was on the verge of tears. I tightened my hold on him, before dropping my arms.

"Don't think like that Himes. Just cherish whatever time we have left, okay?"

"Okay..." He still sounded sad. This wasn't how I wanted my last day with Jaime to go.

"Wanna watch a movie? It can be Toy Story." I said, hoping to cheer him up. It worked. He smiled again, grabbing my hand and dragging me into his room. He grabbed a movie and popped it in. After a few seconds, I realized it was Star Wars. I shot him a questioning look.

"It's your last day here. We should watch your favorite movies, not mine." I smiled.

"I love you Himes." He smiled back.

"Love you too Tone."

For the rest of the day, we watched movies, played games and goofed off until I had to head home. Before I left, I gave him a hug and a peck on the lips. Definitely going to miss him. I walked out the door, promising to text him soon and started my way back home. A few minutes later, I was at my door. I took a deep breath before opening the door, ready to face the shit storm I had started.
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapters look so much longer when I type them, so sorry if it's too short.

Tell me how you like it so far? Might update again later. Not too sure.

No chapter title credit this time haha.

Stay Sedated
-MadameRadke

EDITED 21/1/14