Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Straight Golden

Mike's P.O.V

I had left Chris's room about ten minutes ago. I was currently in my room, without Kellin. He was probably spending as much with Jaime as he could before he had to head back home. I was currently working on a song called Straight Golden. I wanted to start this rap career, as a complete joke of course, when I got out of here. I even had my name picked out. MikeyWhiskeyHands. It was going to be so much fun. I was working on a verse when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted. Oli poked his head in the door.
"Hey Mike! What's up?" He asked. I motioned for him to come in. He did.
"Not much, working on a song." He cocked his head, obviously curious. I offered him my song book. He took it and sat across from me.
"Straight Golden." He chuckled, reading through the song. I smiled and nodded.
"WhiskeyHands!" I exclaimed. He threw his head back and laughed.
"You are so silly." He said, meeting my eyes. I pouted.
"Don't be a hater Oli." He rolled his eyes.

I studied Oli for a moment. His hair was a light brown. Long, touching his shoulders. He had amazing hazel/green eyes. He was small, the smallest member here. And the youngest. He always wore these unique clothes. He said that him and his brother, who was two years younger than Oli, made them. They wanted to start their own clothing line when Oli got out. Drop Dead, I think. Oli was definitely an interesting guy. Then, something dawned on me.

"Where's Jake?" I questioned, knowing Oli and Jake were around each other 24/7. He frowned.
"He's not here." He said, sadly.
"Why not? Aren't you two always together?" I asked. Why was his best friend suddenly gone?
"If he knows what's good for him, he'll stay the fuck away from me." He growled. I raised an eyebrow in question.
"What happened Oli?" He looked down. I saw a tear slip down his cheek.
"We got into an argument." He whispered. "He... He..." He cut himself off with a loud sob. I was heartbroken. I had never seen Oli so sad. I lifted his chin, making him look at me.

"What'd he do Oli? Tell me." I demanded.
"He called me ugly!" Oli exclaimed, throwing his arms around my neck. Shit.
"Shh Oli, it's okay. Don't cry. Shh." I shushed him, rubbing his back. He pulled back, looking into my eyes.
"A- am I ugly, Mike?" He asked.
"No Oli, you're not. You're beautiful, you're gorgeous. I promise you are." I said, stroking his hair. What he did next took me completely by surprise.

He ducked his head, pressing his lips to mine. Oliver was kissing me! I didn't want to reject him, not when he was like this. Not when he was hurt. Not when he needed someone. So, I slipped my eyes shut, kissing him back. Gently, tenderly. It was just to comfort him. To let him know that, yes, he is beautiful. Then, I heard someone gasp. I opened my eyes to see Tony staring at us. His eyes filling with tears. Fuck. I broke away from the kiss. I opened my mouth to speak, but he took off running. Fuck my life.

Tony's P.O.V

I was downstairs with the guys. Mike had already left, Chris too. But everyone else was here. I was currently playing a game with Austin. And he was kicking my ass. After losing for the tenth time, I told the guys I was headed up to my room. Jaime had already left, so Kellin was talking to Alex. They seemed to get along pretty well.

I went up to my room. On my way there though, I heard Mike talking to someone.
"You're beautiful. You're gorgeous. I promise you are." He said.

I felt tears prick my eyes. He was calling someone else beautiful. And that hurt. I didn't know why it did, but it did. Who was he talking to? I looked into the room and gasped at what I saw. Mike was sitting there, kissing Oliver. I guess he heard me, because his eyes snapped open. He broke away from the kiss. He opened his mouth, but I took off. He kissed him! He kissed Oli.

'Of course he did. Of course he likes Oli. Oli's cute. He's smart. He's SKINNY.' The voice in my head screamed. It was right. Oli WAS skinny. Insanely skinny. I ran into my room and laid down on the bed. I cried. My body shook with sobs. My cheeks were stained with tears. Then, the door opened. Vic stepped in, shut the door, then came over to me.

"What's wrong Tony? I could hear you crying from down the hall." I cried harder.
"He kissed him!" I choked out.
"What are you talking about?" He asked.
"Mike. H- He kissed Oliver. I saw them on my way in here." I cried. Vic gently laid next to me, then pulled me into him. He held me allowing me to cry on his shoulder, literally. After it died down, he rubbed my back.

"You know, I still owe you an explanation." He stated, staring at the ceiling. I checked the time. It was only 6:30.
"You said after dinner though. It's not even dinner time yet." I pointed out. He shrugged.
"No time like the present, right?" This time, I shrugged.
"Go for it." I said. This should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter you guys!
This is just another filler though, honest!

Amy is seriously going to kill me this time
This is the second day in a row I did two chapters
But hey, shit happens

Amy, forgive me!
You can even take over Vic's P.O.V for the next chapter

Anyways, I'm going to go
Guys , remember, your feedback is very much appreciated
Comment/rec/subscribe

Chapter Title Credit: Straight Golden by MikeyWhiskeyHand
If you haven't heard the song, don't listen to it
Go watch the video!
It's amazing, and Jaime's in it!

Now it's REALLY over to Amy

Stay Sedated Dudes! \m/
-MadameRadke