Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Goodbye My Friends

~The Next Morning~

Third Person P.O.V

Tony and Vic were in their room, packing up their stuff. Vic wanted so badly t apologize to Tony. To turn around and kiss him. To let him know that he loved him, that he'd always love him. But, Vic had seen how close Tony and Ricky had gotten. And he knew his chance was over. Besides, it's what's best, right? For him and Tony to both move on. They couldn't be in a band together and date each other. They next break up could destroy the band, and Vic couldn't have that. So with a sad sigh, he kept his thoughts to himself and continued packing.

Chris had finally realized how fucked up he treated Ricky. He didn't do anything with the petite boy that was on his lap the other day. They were just friends. Which is why Chris apologized, twice. He even asked if the six of them (Chris, Ricky, Ricky's friends and his friends) could form a band. And when Ricky forgave him and agreed, Chris swore he felt like he could fly. He knew he didn't deserve Ricky, he never would, so he decided to keep their relationship as just friends.

Oli and Mike were a whole other story. Oli didn't speak to Mike, and Mike didn't speak to Oli. However, the didn't hate each other. At least, Mike didn't hate Oli. But he knew better than to go ask Oli to take him back. He'd be better off without the asshole that broke his heart. Besides, he had his brother, Tony, and all the friends he made in the house. And for Mike, that was more than enough.

Tony's P.O.V

This is it. We're all leaving. I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday I had been bitching at my mom and dad for making me come here, and now I didn't want to leave. But why would I? I had made amazing friends, had two pretty good relationships, and I learned to control my anger. All these people, including Vic, were like a second family. They had seen me at my worst and were there laughing with me at my best. These weren't some random kids I got stuck with. These were my best friends, and I'd miss them so much. I looked around the now almost empty room.

This is really happening.

I decided to go say bye to the guys. I went to Mike's room first. I knocked, then walked in. Mike and Kellin were sitting there crying through smiles. They looked to me, and I gave them a weak smile. Immediately, Kellin jumped up and hugged me. I smiled knowing that even two months ago, he wouldn't have been this affectionate. Afterwards, I hugged Mike. Him and Vic were going to live with their mom until our band took off.

I said a final goodbye to them before heading to Ricky's room. Him and Chris were hugging, so I stood by the door, not wanting to interrupt. Ricky looked to me, and opened his arms. I ran up to him and picked him up, spinning him around. I sniffled, fighting back tears. I put him down and pulled away. I gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek, then turned to Chris. I gave him a hug too, and left.

After saying bye to Austin, Alan, Alex, Jack, and Oli (even though I didn't want to talk to him), I went back to my and Vic's room. He looked at me, and I stared back. We ran to each other and hugged tightly. And right then is when I started crying. When I finally realized I'd probably never see any of these guys for months, maybe even years. We pulled away, and I told him goodbye. He nodded, wiped his eyes, and went to Mike's room. I grabbed my bags and headed downstairs. Five minutes later, my mom pulled up. I put my stuff in the car, slid into the passenger seat, and we drove off. And as we rounded the corner, I made a silent promise to myself and the guys.

We'll see each other again. Someday, somewhere. I'll never forget any of you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Final chapter guys.
Wow, I can't believe it's over.
Sequel will be up by tonight, promise.

I leave you with these:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Chapter Title Credit: Goodbye My Friends by Sixx A.M.

Stay Sedated
-MadameRadke