Status: Feel free to comment, I love feed back!

Skinny Love

Skinny Love Interlude IV. (Zayn Malik Fanfic)

“So how good is the sex again?” Matthew laughed. He was so amused now.

“Oh my god it’s so good.” Jessica groaned into the phone, throwing herself back onto the couch.

Matt laughed even louder on his end of the line, pacing through the kitchen in his home with Stephanie, picking up stray utensils and spice bottles from when he had cooked dinner for himself. Steph was at work. “You’re a mess Jessie. Looks like someone’s doing something right, though.”

“Ugh, he’s doing everything right, Matt. Everything. I can’t even explain it honey, it’s just, he’s just…I can’t even explain.”

Matthew chuckled shaking his head. “The fact that he’s got you speechless right now says a lot in itself already. He must be doing you good.”

“So good. And like, we’ve been trying out everything lately. And just, every single time he surprises me. He does the absolute sexiest things and doesn’t even realize it, which makes the sex ten times better. Cause you know how cocky some guys can be girl, talk the talk and don’t walk the walk.”

“Mhmm, I hear you.”

“But Zayn’s not like that at all. He’s so sensual and caring; he’s always making sure I’m enjoying myself. Which you know is definitely new for me.”

“Yeah I know; it must be. Wow, girl. That’s so good to hear. He’s making sure that you get yours, huh? Finally.”

“I know right? Finally a man who actually cares about how the girl is doing.” Jess swung her leg over the side of the couch, cradling the phone close to her ear. “He loves foreplay. He’s a king at that. And it’s insane, because he’ll just do this thing where he basically blows my back out, then gives it to me till I’m senseless, and then when we’re done, asks me if he was OK.”

“What?” Matt laughed.

“Yeah,” Jessie shook her head. “Like, he’ll screw the shit out of me, we’ll collapse in bed, or on the floor, or wherever we may be, and then two minutes later on he’ll turn around and innocently ask me if he was any good, like my eyes weren’t rolling to the back of head only a minute ago.”

“Oh my god,” Matt’s jaw dropped open. He still couldn’t believe that they were both discussing the same man that held a secure spot in one of his CD shelves, and graced the covers of newspapers and magazines. Jess was so damn lucky to be with him. Did she even realize how crazy it was that she was now girlfriend to a man apart of the world’s largest boy band? It blew his mind every day that they brought him up. But that kind of thing never did faze Jessica though, so maybe not.

“Yeah. He loves simple conversation. It’s really sweet.” Jess smiled to herself, thinking of how adorable and simplistic he could be. “And whenever he touches me, he just has these hands that are so, oh god…Daniel has never even tried half of the things that Zayn does daily to me. None of my exes have. They can’t hold a candle to him. But then again, he knows what he’s doing. But on TV Zayn seems so shy and innocent and everything, right?”

“Right,” Matthew guessed.

Jessie made an incorrect buzzer sound and Matt started dying, “Wrong! It’s all an act.”

—-

“So she’s good in bed?” Danny Riach smiled, hanging on every word that his friend said.

“Yeah, man,” Malik spoke low in his office, as if he were afraid for someone to overhear him. Then he smiled proudly to himself, feeling a sense of power for the reactions that he could constantly bring out of her. “She goes crazy sometimes. She evens screams.” He began to smirk thinking about it. “She’s a screamer.”

__

“And did you know that apparently, I’m a screamer?”

“Get the fuck out of here,” Matthew gasped. “You actually scream?!”

“One time Zayn had to cover my mouth, because he was afraid that the staff would hear us downstairs.”

“Oh my word….”

__

“Oh man!” Danny shouted. He couldn’t believe this shit. “Man, stop playin with me.”

“I’m serious. I had to cover her mouth, because people were gonna come upstairs and ask why it sounded like someone was being stabbed repeatedly. I was not about to explain that situation that to my employees.”

“Daaaaaamn!”

__

“Damn, girl. Damn.” Matt couldn’t help feeling some type of way about this. The videos don’t lie, Zayn Malik screamed sex appeal, and from the way he smoldered and oozed sex appeal, he had lots of experience with it. But hearing it firsthand was just… “How is he in the size department?”

“Big. Really big. Long. And Wide. Perfect. Just perfect,” she had to close her eyes and breathe for a moment, thinking of how well that perfection fit inside of her. “It’s perfect,” she whispered.

__

“Her body’s perfect. I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s beautiful…curves everywhere. She’s beautiful. Like an Amazon woman. And her hair, I’ve got this thing with her hair. I can’t stop touching it. It’s very soft and silky.”

__

“In all the years we’ve been friends, I’ve never heard you talk about anybody that way, girl. You really love him.”

She really does. “I really do. I keep waiting for him to mess up. I try to keep a distance and wait for him to mess up on me…and then he just does something amazing again, and I say ‘screw it. I’m in too deep.’ He’s different, Matt. He really is. He’s always there for me. The sex is amazing, but it’s only a little part of what we have. He gets me, my personality and my insecurities about being hurt, and understands how I feel about my job and fashion, and he just understands everything. At first I thought it was hard to believe, but we have so much in common. We can talk about anything. Before anything else, he’s my friend. I fucking love that.”

—-

“She swears like a sailor, but I’m used to it now. It’s grown on me. I find it cute, even kinda sexy. I told her everything, D. I’ve told her everything.”

“You mean—”

“All the things that I’ve hidden for years, even from my own family, I’ve told Jess. And she accepts it all. I sit in my room and cry sometimes because I just don’t get how she can be so understanding towards me. I feel so hideous and lonely some days, and then I’m with her and she instantly makes me feel adored. She adores me.”

—-

“He’s so handsome. And his eyes are flawfree. Sometimes he hates that he has so many tattoos and I don’t, because he says it makes him feel dirty. I know that they all mean something and he just gets criticized about them. His fans literally make his so insecure sometimes that it makes me want to cry. I would honestly cover myself in meaningless tattoos if it made him feel beautiful again.”

—-

“The only thing that I’m uncomfortable with is her seeing my body sometimes. Her skin is smooth and clear, but I’m like a monster. You should see the guys that she works with. They dress better than I do and they have really fit bodies. Those are the guys that she should be dating. I just don’t know why she’s with me sometimes.”

“Malik. Malik. Malik. It took you weeks to convince her to even go to dinner with you. Those guys haven’t even gotten the slightest look from her since you came into her life. That girl loves you more that life itself. Don’t ever forget that. She loves you and she loves everything that you are.”

He felt burdened again and sat forward in his desk, placing his head in his hands. “I don’t know…I don’t know why it’s so hard. I’ve never told her this, but I worry that I’ve revealed too much about myself. I’m worried about how open I’ve been with her. What if she backstabs me? What if she tells everyone the secrets that she knows? I think to myself sometimes and I just go, ‘I can’t believe I told her that. I can’t believe I put myself in that position with her.’ And then I get so anxious and worried, because if she wanted to she could ruin me with a whisper of her lips. She could take me down with everything that I’ve told her.”

“Well, I don’t know, man,” Danny spoke low, shaking his head while holding onto the phone.”I don’t know what to say to you about that. Do you trust her?”

“I’ve trusted a lot of people. And they’ve always betrayed me somehow. I want to trust her too. I do trust her. I just don’t want her to hurt me in that way. I love her.”

“I know you do, man. I know you do.”

—-

“I can tell that it’s hard for him. He’s told me things that I’ve never expected him to say. I don’t know how many people know the things that I do, but he gets really quiet and serious when he talks to me about subjects that are really intimate to him, so I’m guessing it’s not many. I want to be there for him. I want him to open up to me, but I guess that it’ll take some time for him to open up about this one. I’ll just have to be patient, I guess.”

“At the rate that he’s moving with you, I think that it’ll be soon. He’s told you almost everything already. Just wait and he’ll give you the rest.”

“Yeah, I will,” she sighed, still frowning.

“Good girl. And I know you tend to get bratty when you don’t get what you want right away, so don’t be like that with him so he won’t up and leave. It’d be a shame to lose all of that multiple orgasm-inducing goodness. ”

“Ah!” Jessie groaned, throwing her head back in a flashback of him. Then she closed her eyes and smiled. “Yes it would be.” The image of his bright smile suddenly appeared and Jessie sighed slowly and whispered, “I miss him already.”

—-

“I miss her already. I need to see her again. Actually, Danny, I’ll call you back, I’m gonna talk to her for a bit.”

“Sure Zayn, we’ll talk later.”

“We will. Thanks for listening.”

“No problem.”

—-

“Sweetie I gotta go, I just found this week-old bowl of food that I forgot to empty out and wash and I’m about to take care of that before Stephanie comes home and cusses me out. I lied to her and told her that I threw it out already.”

Jessica laughed and adjusted the phone in her ear. “You’re a mess. Yeah, definitely deal with that before she gets home.”

“Best believe I will. You’ll call me tomorrow?”

“Of course,” she smiled.

“Great. Talk to you soon.”

“Later,” she promised.

Once she heard Matt’s line click, she hung up the phone herself, and got up to look around the den, making sure that everything was in place before she headed up to bed. Halfway upstairs she heard the phone begin to ring again, and although her steps started out slow knowing instantly in her mind who it could be, her steps shuffled faster and faster until she was sprinting through the hallway into her room to jump on the bed and grab the phone off of the hook. She picked it up and took several deep breaths to calm her respiration, and then put the phone to her ear with a wide and now glowing smile.

—-

“Hello Zayn,” her sweet voice breathed knowingly. He hadn’t expected her not to know who it was before answering. He pulled his seat in further into his desk and rested his chin in his hand, the most lovesick grin etched across his face.

“Jessie,” he swooned. “I was just thinking of you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma63v3wd5A1ql3e8s.jpg