Status: Feel free to comment, I love feed back!

Skinny Love

Skinny Love VI. (Zayn Malik Fanfic)

The rest of the night consisted of a silently watched Harry Potter movie. Jessica saw no light in the future from that text message. It took everything out of her to not just cry and scream. She waited for months to have him in her reach, her grasp. She loved Zayn Malik with so much of her heart, no matter how shattered it was, she devoted so much of it to him. Scared would be an underestimate of her feelings, she wanted to lock herself in her home and cuddle up with Zayn as if it was their last night on earth. She wanted to cradle in his arms and feel protected for just one night. She wanted to tell him how much she loved him. How much she truly loved him. She was never one to display the true depths of her emotions, but as always, Zayn was her exception.

When wasn’t he?

Zayn watched her face drain from emotion as the night carried on. She sat with her arms folded and legs crossed on the cushion of the couch right next to him. She was so close, yet so distant. He felt as if he was failing her once again, which was never his initiative. He scooted closer to his love and picked up one of her hands that was enclosed in the pocket of her arms and combined their fingers. She looked up at him slowly and watched as he spoke softly for only them to hear.

“This is just another speed bump. We can do this.” He watched their fingers as they fit together perfectly, but she was still processing his words that he spoke to her heart. She took that opportunity to study the features in his face that she missed so much. The manly scent from his Gucci cologne sent her hormones on a frenzy. The way that he didn’t shave in a couple days and his scruff was peeking through. He was so purely beautiful inside and out that it almost confused her how people could even come to hate such a delicate creature. He was much more emotional than he showed, they were very similar in that sort. That’s why it didn’t surprise him when she looked into his eyes and shook a little as she questioned him.

“Promise?”

He didn’t even answer, he pulled her face to his gently and kissed her with all the emotions that soared through his body. Zayn Malik was her drug and she needed his love to survive. Her friends warned her before she and Zayn got involved, but they didn’t understand why they needed to be together. His kisses were like cocaine, a substance that flowed through her veins and sent her to another world of ecstasy. His love was like crystal meth and she needed it just to get through her daily routine. She was willing to do whatever it took to get her drugs and she wasn’t ready for rehabilitation.

When the movie was over, Zayn took Jessica home. He wanted her to understand that he was going to back. Jessica took it upon herself to go bat shit crazy once Zayn left with a goodbye kiss. She knew that whatever Preston had for them was certainly not something she was ready for. She was breaking just thinking about it, but she knew that she had to trust Zayn. She had to give him the rights to protect her and their relationship. She was so used to sticking up for everyone and herself that she forgot at times she wouldn’t be strong enough. Jessica restored the beauty in Zayn and her relationship mentally; she just had to give him her full trust.

She was ready to give herself to him completely.

At 5:30, her alarm clock blessed the air with its perfuse ring, enlightening her that she had to be awake for an event that she knew all too well. She bathed for thirty minutes, hoping that the smell of her lavender scented shower gel would calm her nerves. Unfortunately, it did not. She then moved into her closet, her true safe haven of fashion. The London sun actually came out that day, giving her hope that the day could be somewhat beautiful. She dressed accordingly to the sporadic weather that they faced. She gathered an outfit of tweed, oversized pocket Chanel shorts, Alexander McQueen leopard print blouse, navy Yves Saint Laurent ‘Tributoo’ strappy stilettos with a violet platform, and a Zara oversized clutch. She softly waved her hair; she wanted to look decent; even if it was for Preston.

She ate breakfast nervously, she wasn’t even sure if she should be eating due to her nerves. What if I throw up on Preston, she thought. She giggled at the thought. Payback’s a bitch. She heard a knock on the door as she placed her bowl in the sink, it was clear it was Zayn ready for the fifteen minute ride. She greeted him at the door after grabbing her nude clutch. He immediately grabbed her face and kissed her, it was deep and passionate. It wasn’t lustful at all; it showed the truth behind that kiss. He needed her just as much as she needed him. He placed his forehead to hers as her eyes stayed closed from the previous act that enriched her body.

“All you have to do is believe in me today, Jess.”

When Jessica looked into his eyes, it was almost as if they weren’t speaking to her of the same topic. She knew Zayn too well to know when they weren’t on the same page and this was one of those times. She nodded her head, because she did believe in him. She just hoped that her readings were off and they were just talking about Preston. Hopefully.

They pulled up to the venue and Jessica was so worried that she didn’t have time to have a semi-heart attack in the passenger seat. The pair walked in together hand in hand, only to be greeted by their favorite guy, Preston. Jessica couldn’t even fake a smile as he sat at his desk, as if his opinion was of value. The way that he worked was so defective and only beneficial to him. He was well aware how in love they were and how they were ready to actually commit to each other before the little mishap; he just didn’t give a fuck. Preston was also well informed of Jessica’s sassy attitude and her way of sticking up for herself. They were two strong headed individuals; one just had more of a heart than the other.

“Jessica. Jessica. Jessica.” He spoke her name slowly and aggressively, as if it was a word he didn’t say often and clearly didn’t like. Zayn and Jessica sat down as Preston shot Malik a glare.

“I’ve been seeing a little too much of you this week. What’s the problem this time?” Jessica asked with just a hint more distaste in her voice than he had.

“We’re back here. You should already know what I’m going to say.”

“I missed that memo, so please enlighten us.”

“You guys are going to break up… again. You’re just not good enough for him.”

“I’m twenty years old and I’ve already been on Time’s Most Influential People’s list twice. The real reject here is you.”

“Jessica, don’t act like you actually like him. You just needed him for publicity. You have a surfaced picture, so there you go. I’d like him back.”

“You can suck my dick.”

“I think that’s your forte.”

“Don’t talk to her like that!” Zayn barked at Preston.

“Malik, you don’t need her,” Preston declared, “all you need is your image.”

“I obviously wouldn’t be standing up for her if I didn’t need her.”

“Zayn, it’s a part of your fucking contract to do as I tell you.”

“My contract doesn’t fucking state you ruining my life. You took her once, you can’t take her away again!”

“She’s fucking trash, you can find someone else.”

“Excuse me?!” Jessica screamed at him.

“You’re. Fucking. Trash,” he spoke clearly and slowly as if she was incapable of processing his words. Zayn stood up from his seat and bent over Preston’s desk, speaking with an authoritative nature.

“Five months ago, I basically let you take her away, not this time. I let you belittle me as a man and say things like that to her without a fucking word. This is the last fucking straw. I’m more in love with her than I’ve ever been and I’m not giving her up. You will NOT talk to her like that, because she’s going to be around for a long time.”

Jessica couldn’t even see his face, but some type of emotion evoked in Preston’s face. There was some sense of guilt, but it was all just a game.

“In two months Malik, you’ll be at my feet wishing you hadn’t done this when she dumps you on your ass.”

Something snapped in Zayn, maybe it was the memories or maybe it was just the fact that Preston was talking about the woman he loved. It was something though, as he grabbed the lamp that sat on the edge of Preston’s desk and threw it at the wall as he groaned in the air.

“MALIK! All this for some fucking broad! She won’t even make it to the goddamn altar!”

Zayn went to the edge of the desk and pushed all of Preston’s paper work on the floor. Jessica watched as his anger hit the edge. She’d only seen that side in his behavior a couple times and it almost killed her to see him that angry. Tears threatened to escape her eyes as she watched Zayn going manic at Preston’s words. Strokes of angry tears glazed down Zayn’s masculine jaw as Preston kept telling them that she didn’t have a chance of longevity with Zayn; Mrs. Malik wasn’t in her future. Everything was just so out of her control until Zayn grabbed her arm, indicating that they were about to leave. She stood up quickly, ready to leave the horrific scene that her love caused in her honor. No matter how much she despised what just happened, she knew it was anger that would have come out some type of way. Preston clearly hadn’t got the message as he spoke once more.

“Until you realize that she’s just some bitch that wants your dick, I’ll do everything in my power to break you guys up. This is a young relationship, not a fucking marriage.”

For some reason, that evoked an emotion and Zayn as he turned around to meet Preston’s eyes.

“That’s where you’re wrong.”

Malik got on one knee and Jessica’s eyes grew a size bigger as he opened the top of the Tiffany blue box.

“Marry me, Jess?”
♠ ♠ ♠
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9834fpdSd1ql3e8s.jpg