Status: updates whenever possible :)

A Beauty in All She Is

One. Two. Three rings.

'Hello?' He finally picked up after the third ring, answering with a simple 'hello'.
'Hi, is this...Tony Perry?' He was silent for a second, I'm guessing he noticed my British accent.
'Ur...yeah. Who might I be speaking to?'
'I'm calling on behalf of Daisy Court-Jameson-' My voice was shaking slightly.
'My...wife. She's dead...' I could hear the strain in his voice, the pain it took to bring himself to admit that she was no longer alive.
'I am aware of that. I'm calling because of your son. I-I'm unsure of how to put this...' I stuttered, scared of what his reaction could be.
'My son?' He questioned.
'Daisy...' I sighed. 'Daisy requested for him to live with me if anything ever happened to her.'
There was a long pause.
'Who the fuck are you?'
'I'm Sienna Court-Jameson, Daisy's older sister.'

Sienna Court-Jameson, as an older sister and Tony Perry as a husband and father face a great loss as Daisy, a beloved sister, mother, wife and daughter loses her life to a car accident after an argument with Tony. Tony is unaware of Sienna's existence until she contacts him to fulfill Daisy's request - to claim his son, Teddy as her own in order to let Tony live his life as a rockstar. Tony is left upset by this and refuses to hand him over but as Sienna and Tony fight for the custody of little Teddy Court-Jameson Perry, Tony begins to recognize traits of Daisy in Sienna. Will Tony fall for Sienna because he sees Daisy's resemblence and personality in her? Or will he fall purely for Sienna herself?