He's My Angel

This is the story of Dominick Sonders and Angel Whyet.
Angel is a 15 year old boy from London. He lived with his dad untill his dad commited suicide. Having no Mom, Angel is sent into foster care. Angel's had a Less than Ideal life. His Mom died giving birth to him, and his Dad blames Him for her death. never forgiving his Son, Angel's dad was never anything but a Monster to him. but his dad had enough. and ended his life, leaving Angel to be sent off into Foster care. and That's where he meets Dominick Sonders.
Dominick sonders is a 17 year old guy from Chicago. He's been in foster care since he was 5 when his Teen mother no longer wanted him, so she gave him up, leaving him with some major abandonment Issues. He's been in and out of homes for years, He has a rough past, and is now living with a nice couple named Todd and Rose Aims. but even though Dominick lives in a nice house, with nice foster parents. His Past is Always on his mind. He can't let go of the things that he's seen and the Horrible things that happend to him. He never feels like he belongs. like he can trust anyone.
He has Issues. who doesn't?.
Angel and Dominick both share a deep secret, they just don't know it. their lifes are so difrent, yet so alike in many ways.
Will Dominick get over his issues?. or will a self destructive Angel ruin him for good?.
  1. and so it begins.
  2. AUTHOR'S NOTE*
    this is not a chapter, it's a Note. :)