Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

Beautiful Disaster

**Andy P.O.V.**
I slowly opened my eyes, the beginning of another bad day. I thought to himself, I regretted waking up in the morning most of the time. I slowly left the bed, making my way into the bathroom. My clothes leaving my body and making their way to the floor, uncovering all my hidden body.
Bruises marked me, mostly on my chest. I knew I deserve better, I'm fertile for fucken sake. But this is all I can get, a shitty boyfriend who didn't even know my name half the time. Who couldn't keep his hands off me, while I cried myself to sleep most of the time.
I blinked, returning to reality. I ran into the shower, I don't want to be late on my first day. After I finished I straightened my hair and applied make up, careful to put concealer on the nasty bruise on my cheek.
I put on a long sleeve, black and white striped shirt and black skinny jeans. I remember when I could wear tank tops and pretty dresses, when I wasn't in fear of anyone seeing the bruises. That was a long time ago, when my parents weren't missing. And when I didn't have any fear of will anyone notice the marks?
"Morning, baby." I nodded as a response, seeing my boyfriend Ryan walk into the bathroom. He was human, and 23 if I could recall correctly. I don't want to date humans, but they seemed the only type to give me a place to go and the time of day. "You look pretty."
"Thanks." I replied, I suddenly felt two arms around my waist. Ryan started kissing my pale neck, I want to barf. "I have to get going." I said squirming from his hold, I felt a heavy punch at my stomach. I knew I probably couldn't get pregnant if I ever did find my mate. I fell to the floor, coughing for a second.
"Slut, don't you dare do that ever again." I heard the bathroom door slam shut, leaving me on the floor. I used the counter to get up, and regained my composure.
I left the apartment and walked to school, just happy to be away from him. Maybe I would meet some more fertile vampires to be friends with, who didn't care I was living with a human. It's better than being alone. I hate being alone, it made me paranoid. And I'm a fertile, I couldn't fight someone off if I wanted to.
I walked into the building, going directly to the office. A fertile greeted me, "Hello, are you new here?" He asked cheerily, I solemnly nodded.
"Yeah, I just need my schedule."
"Okay! What's your name?"
"Andrew Biersack."
The fertile typed in my name, and printed out a few pieces of paper. "Here you go Mr. Biersack! Have a nice day! I'm sure you'll find your mate here!"
I smiled and left the office, like that would ever happen. I looked at the paper. "Homeroom, room 212. Locker #158, combination: 5-15-27." I said out loud to myself, I walked up the stairs and found my locker. I put in my bag and started walking to my first period. I suddenly knocked into someone, "I'm so sorry." I said with fear in my voice, I don't even bother looked up at the person.
I felt a hand on my chin, I flinched at the contact. "It's okay honey, I would never hurt a fertile." I looked up, the most beautiful dom stood there. He had the most beautiful brown eyes, his hair was black and below his shoulders. I didn't realize I was staring into his eyes for a minute or two, "Honey, you okay?" The dom laughed, I left his daze and gulped.
"I'm sorry, I'll leave I guess." I made an attempt to run off, not until the dom grabbed me by the shoulder.
"Don't leave honey, are you new? I haven't seen you around before."
"I just moved here, my name's Andy." I replied nervously, the dom smiled.
"My name is Ashley, nice to meet you."
"Same, I have to go." I ran off, what did that dom want to do with me anyway?
♠ ♠ ♠
Is this likeable? Subscribe, recommend, comment, Whatever floats your boat. Song credit to Kelly Clarkson (Yes, I listen to Kelly Clarkson and BVB. Don't hate.)