Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

Rise From the Ashes

**Ashley P.O.V.**
Andy's dad grabbed him before he hit the ground, he cradled his form in his arms. He was crying, and trying to hard to hide his tears. "Oh, Andy. Thank everything that you're alive." I heard him mutter, a large smile on his face. He slowly put Andy in the back of a police car, making sure not to wake him.
"So... You're Andy's real dad?" I asked, he turned to me.
"Yes, and who are you?" He growled, he was very protective of Andy.
"I'm his mate Ashley." The man instantly relaxed, before breaking out into a smile.
"Nice to meet you, Ashley. And why should I let you date my little princess? Whom I haven't seen since he was three." He was now towering over me, his rage evident as the police cars slowly were lifted.
"Um... I saved your son from being raped actually... In an alleyway... That's really how we got close, and my momma and dad took care of him. I know that you really love Andy, and... I do too. And, I really hope that you'll let us be together. Because I'll never hurt him, and you can see him whenever you want. Heck, I'll move him into your house. His well being is important to me, probably as important as it is to you. But, I really want to marry your son. We're actually already mated, and I'd really like for your blessing."
Andy's dad smirked, suddenly all the police cars dropped to the ground. He grabbed me by the collar, lifting me up like nothing. "How about this? I'll give you my blessing. But to marry my princess you have to earn it, since this is going to make up for the 13 years I couldn't be in his life. Sort of like... Courting, you could say."
I deadpanned, but just nodded in agreement. He let me drop tot he ground, laughing as I seethed in pain. "You're gonna have to prove it to me a lot better than that. Especially if you wish to marry my son. Have a nice day Ashley. I'll be taking my princess home." He turned back to his car, I panicked.
"Wait!" He turned, "Where do you live? I want to see Andy again!"
He smirked, I swear my blood pressure dropped. "I'll send our address over to your father, and you won't be seeing Andy till school. I think I might let the little thing take a week off too, so have fun. Did you really think I was going to make this easy for you?" He said, right before getting into his car and zooming off.
I was still as my dad came over to me, he put his hand on my shoulder. "Wow." He muttered, "Not even your grandpa was this bad to me. Let's go home Ashley, we got our own family bonding to do." He whispered, motioning to Robby. My older fertile brother gave me a weak smile and wave, I ran to him. Embracing him in my arms, I could feel my dad's smile.
"Oh, Robby." I muttered, "I'm so happy we found you." The two of us were crying, he sniffled.
"Me too, Ashley."
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS STORY HAS COME TO AN END! BUT I'M MAKING A SEQUEL! (There will be a link in the corner shortly) Chapter title credit to Black Veil Brides and their song, "New Year's Day". Thank you SO much for reading this! I am so sorry about the inconsistency in my updating, I went through a lot the past year while writing this and I appreciate all you loyal fans. You all are AWESOME! Thanks again, and don't forget about the sequel! Anyway... Subscribe, recommend, comment, love, the usual stuff. HAVE AN AWESOME DAY/LIFE!