Status: BACK WRITING ON THE 20TH IM PLANNING 5 CHAPTERS RIGHT NOW. TYSM

Just Give Me the Summer

two

Cameron and I were just driving threw the city. He was pointing out things that you would never notice and I just sat there smiling. “Cameron, please just tell me where we are going?” he just shook his head. “We do not have time for questions Denise. Anyway look I just have to introduce you to some friends of mine then we can go wherever you want to okay?” “Cameron I just want to go home.” We were now on a side road leading into the small neighborhood where all the high class kids and their families lived. “Trust me Denise; you are not going to want to leave my side once this night is over.” “You really think that you can just get any girl in the palm of your hands don’t you Cameron? It’s easy too isn’t it, all you have to do is say ‘hi I’m Cameron want to make out?’ and there you go. You’re set. I would think you would be smarter than that. Cameron pulled the car over completely. “Damn it Denise, I know I could easily have any girl I want to. But that’s not the point, the point is I’ve known you for over four years and have only said like thirty words to you till today. At this point I don’t want a girl for a night, or a day, or a week or two. No; I want a girl I can rely on. I’m not the only one who doesn’t want to spend the summer alone.” I was in shock. I could barely move to open my mouth so I just sat there. Cameron started driving again and putting out a long apology. “Cameron, why me?” he laughed. “Are you really that blind to the world? You have everything a guy could ever want in the world plus you’re beautiful.” Once again I was in shock but this time I wasn’t scared to hold my thoughts. “Cameron look, I’m sorry for being such a bitch and not trusting you or whatever I did and have done that I’ve forgotten about. It’s just the fact that you’re so important and I’m just here.” He rested his hand over mine. “You’re more than just ‘here’ especially to me. Now come on, let’s take an adventure, the first of many.” “I’d like that Cameron. I would like that a lot.”
I had never been inside the neighborhood that his friends lived in before. The houses were nearly twice the size of mine and I thought mine was a decent size. “Did I tell you I’m in a band by any chance?” typical. The hot guy is always in a band. “No, but I’m not surprised.” “Well good, because I’m taking you to meet them. They’re going to be your new friends.” I didn’t really need new friends. I just needed better friends. “Cameron they probably won’t like me.” He pulled up to a smaller sized house. “Denise Hayfield! How dare you say that, you’re the girl I’m ditching them on a Friday night for? They are going to love you.” I laughed. “Cameron you sound like my mom.” He turned to look me in the eyes. “Well good, I’m supposed to.”
I was nervous walking into the house with Cameron. Whoever’s house we were at had the name of Jordan. “His moms gone on Fridays if you can’t tell.” I defiantly could. “HEY FAGGOT, WHERE YOU AT?” Jordan yelled threw the hallway. “Where do you think we’re at retard?” Cameron laughed. “Jordan does have a point.” He squeezed my hand with his. “I don’t know Jordan though.” “Yeah Dee, not for long.” I walked into the room with the name ‘Dee’ stuck in my head.
It turned out that Cameron had four friends. First there was Tay who was one hundred percent adorable and perfect. Next was mike that looked so shy and tiny but was one of the loudest people I have ever met in my entire life. After him was Jordan aka ‘faggot’ I guess he was Cameron’s best friend and probably the most attractive out of all the guys… besides Cameron himself. Last was Rob, he put off that he knew how to keep all of them under control. Rob defiantly had more maturity than everybody else in that room including myself. “So Denise is it? Am I right?” Tay spoke up. “What makes you so great that you get to get with MY BOYFRIEND Cameron?” shit. What? “Tay stop being a bitch, Denise she is totally kidding. She would rather punch herself in the face than date Cameron.” Tay was cracking up. They all were actually. “I am kidding Denise. I’m sorry. It’s really nice to have Cameron bring over a girl with a fake tan and hair blonder than the sun. Plus you do not smell like whore and recent car sex.” Everyone started laughing and Cameron blushed a little. “It’s true Cameron; you love easy girls, why’d you pick her?” Cameron blushed more. “Because she’s perfect.” Tay was smiling like a proud parent which made me laugh. “Well we found out why Cameron is all over you, why are you putting up with him?” it was now my turn to blush. Mainly because I didn’t have an answer and I was nervous. “Well I was tired of hanging out with the shitty friends I have now and Cameron promised to take me on a adventure so how do I turn that down?” mike and rob applauded me. “Faggots, lady faggot. I have to take a pretty girl on a adventure. Smell ya later guys.” Was today going to be a huge blush fest or what? “Bye guys, you already seem better than the people I hang out with now.” I was walking out the door following Cameron and I could hear them all seem pretty pleased with themselves. “I told you that they wouldn’t hate you.” “I actually thought Tay was your girlfriend.” I was walking to my side of Cameron’s car when he followed me and pulled me into him. “Why would I date Tay when I can try my hardest to be with you?” was this some entire sort of dream or was Cameron actually being serious. The fact that I didn’t care scared me but I was just too happy to do anything about it. “Cameron I think you’re blind and stupid for wanting to spend a whole summer with me when you have a band and a great set of friends to be with.” He sighed. “Denise, I don’t know how many times I’m going to have to tell you this; you’re better than you think you are. When are you going to understand that?” I never thought I was too down on myself until now. “When someone proves it to me.” I said softly hoping that Cameron wouldn’t hear me but I was sadly proven wrong because he did. “I’m going to prove it to you okay? Just give me this summer that’s all I want from you because that’s all you’re willing to give me.” I was on the verge of tears for no reasons at all. I felt bad for making Cameron even the slightest bit upset. “Maybe I’m willing to give you more than the summer.”
I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone shine quite as bright.
♠ ♠ ♠
idek i think its sucks. hoping on updating soon. ily guys. Thanks.