Legends of Rendel: Blood of Heros.

Upon the Wind

“Man it will be nice to sleep in a warm bed.” Bellora said as she stretched her arms up.
“Yeah, and have a nice hot bath too.” Azzyroth added.
The two walked slightly ahead of the rest. Papriika walked behind them. Though she did not talk she enjoyed her walk along the road. Norfire and Ashtralana walked behind her. The two chatted as they walked. Although Norfire mainly rambled on about his studies. Ashtralana merely listened quietly. Neroza who brought up the back of the group walked in silence. The others believed that he had managed to figure out how to walk while asleep.
As the group walked down the road that twisted through the mountains. They could feel the warm air that blew from the valley of Riode. As they felt the breeze on their skin, Neroza stopped and looked up ahead of them. Papriika glanced at him over her shoulder and stopped.
“What’s wrong?” she asked.
He looked up at the sky; the infinite blue was clear and bright. No clouds tarnished its purity, as he looked back down he could see the rest has stopped and were now fixated on him.
“What is it?” Ashtralana asked.
Neroza looked at the group then up ahead.
“Death. The smell of death is in the air.” He said.
The group turned and looked ahead. They could see only the road that leads towards the valley of Riode.
As they continued down their path they walked in silence. What was it that Neroza sensed? What could he mean by death? They could only wonder what would await them in the beautiful valley of Riode.