Status: trying to figure out what pattern im going to be doing but right now its some time every week.

I Am Indecent

NO

Like I said work was boring and slow, point blank.

I threw my apron on the counter of the shop with an exasperating sigh. " kay, Kitty I'm clocking out see you monday hoe! "I announce as i grab my things out of the back room.

"bye boo" kitty waved me off as i walked out of the shop. I drove home that night trying to figure out my weekend plan.

'You take away the pain and I thank you for that If I ever get the chance, bet I'm paying you back' My phone sounds off just as i pull in my parking spot. I instantly know who it is, Sam. THANK GOD.

"sup sam" i answer and walk towards my front door.

"how do you always know its me ?"

" sam, caller ID" i'm sure he can imagine my eyes rolling.

" sooooo... what are you doing for the weekend" he asked.

" funny, i was just thinking about my plans, but i don't understand why you're asking me that you're on the east coast by now" i check my watch for the time, yup just about right.

"well, the guys, all time low crew and band , need another person on board and they heard i had a sister"

" can't they find some fan girl to fill in for the weekend?"

"the thing is its not for just the weekend, the whole tour and i wou-" i cut him off immediately.

"no, sam, i cant be like you and drop everything, my life is here, i have responsibilities" harsh but true. i heard i long sign on my brothers end of the phone.

"just please, the guys said that the weekend would be like a trial run for you and them" Same pleaded. my turn to sigh.

"fine, but i get my own bunk, what do you want me to bring you" I ask.

" undies and bring my special box " cringing his special box is his spank bank. barfing everywhere.

" ewww sammy, youre such a guy"

"love you too sis " sam laughs and hangs up. retard.

well I guess i am packing for the weekend. what to wear, i ask myself while looking in my closet. It's probably hot over there and probably smelly so i packed everything summer-ish and all my products i need to smell decent and tons of flip flops and bathing suits.My summer seems to be brightening up a little bit.

time to sleep i'm hopping on a one way plane ride in four hours. spur of the moment, welcome to my life.

Good Night.
♠ ♠ ♠
the lyrics are by Mac miller - Clarity

make sure to subscribe and comment because i want feed back!