Oh Christ

Tuesday

Dead Bite

"Today is a terrible day. I should have thought this out more."Lana scrunched her mouth to one side for a second before shrugging."Oh well,we have today off,so it doesn't matter."

I sipped my coffee before we heard two screams. Billie and Zoe.

"What happened?"I asked,walking into the bunk area.

"Snakes. That's what happened."Zoe spat,throwing a handful of rubber snakes to the ground.

"It's okay guys."I smiled."All i'm saying is feathers,honey and flour."

I walked back into the lounge area at the front of the bus,only to see Lana and Piper had moved to the back lounge.I sighed as some knocked on the door to the bus.

"Oh,hey,Shads."I smiled.

"Hey,Jersey. The rest of the guys are gonna go down to the beach in Bay Ridge Park. It's about 30 mins away. You guys wanna come?"

"Lemme cheek."I said motioning for him to come in."Guys,wanna hit the beach?"

"Hell yeah!"They answered making shadow's chuckle.

"Alright,be ready in 15 minutes."I nodded as he left.

I heard they girls giggling before I went back to get get changed.I went through my stuff twice to find my tankini top,but never found it.

"Guys,this isn't funny. I don't wanna wear that other top."I whined.

"wear it!"They yelled at me.

I sighed before changing then throwing a tee over my torso.
"get in here!"Piper growled from the water.

"I don't wanna!"I yelled back,even though I was sitting to wear the water would hit my legs. I just really didn't wanna take my shirt off.

"Hey." I looked over and saw johnny sitting next to me.I tired not to drool as I quickly checked him out.

"Hey." I managed.

"Wanna get in the water?"

"Yes and no."

"Why is that?"

"I love the water,but I hate the swim top i have on. The girls took my other one so I had no choice."

"It can't be that bad. I wanna see it. Please?" He whined.

I sighed,but pulled my t-shirt off and threw it back to where our stuff was.

"It looks good."He smiled before leaning over to whisper in my ear."very sexy."

I blushed like crazy before throwing my sunglasses back too and running into the water,Johnny chasing me.

"Jimmy,help me!"I yelled,trying to get away from Johnny playfully. Jimmy quickly reached me before Johnny and pulled me out of the water.

"No,Johnny! Mine! Not your's!"Jimmy said before sticking his tongue out.

"Okay...you can have her."He said after a minute before throwing me into the air and letting me fall into the water. I felt arms wrap around me,pulling me above the surface before we laughed. I smiled at him before pulling him back under the clear water and kissing him. I was exploding on the inside when he kissed back.

"Umm...wow."He stuttered once we came back up a few seconds later.

"Oh god,I'm sorry. I didn't know if you would be okay with it."

"Hey,a super pretty girl just randomly kissed me. I think I'm more than okay with it."He smiled,kissing me again.

The rest of the day was spent at the beach,Johnny and I occasionally sneaking kisses,even thought we got caught a few times by the others.