Everything.

Part Seven.

Brendon was out in his car driving to the market, it seemed to be calming just listening to the music he loved and thinking about his beautiful Ryan. It was Sunday. Great, school tomorrow. His mom wasnt going to be here for a month so she gave Brendon nearly all the money she had to take care of himself and Ryan.

Finally Monday.
"Brendon?" Ryan whispered shaking him.
"Mmmmm.." Brendon groaned curling up.
"Get up you lazy fuck.."
"Two minutes.."
"Yeah that'll be four hours."
"Why do i have to get up?"
"School.."
"I don't want to go."
Ryan raised an eyebrow, usually Brendon loved school. "Brendon?" He asked serious.
Brendon peeked one eye opened and looked at Ryan. "I'm not going near Dallon.."
Ryan remembered what Dallon did to them making him shiver. "Yeah,..maybe having a day of will be good."
"Oh my little Ryan your so adorable!"
"You should remember I'm older than you."
Brendon giggled and opened the blanket for Ryan to get in. "Fuck! Your freezing!" He gasped, pulling Ryan close to get him warm.
"You want to keep me warm?" Ryan smirked, making Brendon giggle.
Brendon pinned Ryan to the bed, holding onto his wrists. "Say your sorry!" He shouted playfully.
"Sorry!"
"Good boy." Brendon whispered, leaning down and pressing his lips against Ryan's. Brendon couldn't control himself while he slowly took his own top of and finally Ryan's. "Your so beautiful."
Ryan blushed before he pulled Brendon down kissing him deeply, with tongues.
Finally getting naked after twenty minutes of trying and making out Ryan pouted when Brendon pulled away from his lips, What did i do wrong?
Brendon grinned and kissed down Ryan's body gently, licking to with his warm tongue soon getting to his hips. Looking up he seen Ryan biting onto his lip and having his eyes closed, bingo. Moving down more Brendon ran his tongue slowly, really slow over Ryan's tip.
"Fuckkkk!" Ryan moaned.
Brendon giggled, kissing at the tip before he soon brought Ryan's cock into his mouth moaning quietly sending vibrations through it making Ryan go hard.
I guess I'm doing this right
Brendon sucked, bobbing his head up and down fast as Ryan grabbed onto the headboard panting and groaning.
"I-I'm close!" Ryan groaned, trying to control it before he exploded in Brendon's mouth.
Taking every part of it Brendon pulled away slowly, kissing up Ryan's chest, licking from his chin to his lips giving him a kiss.
"I love you.." Ryan admitted making Brendon pull away from his lips looking at him with loving eyes before smiling happily.
"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
I no I've been updating a lot but i want to start the story off, Im having a lot of free time lately and new ideas are coming to me. So yeah, hope you like it <3