Austin Break All the Rules With Me

Chapter 1:Returned To Be Yours...

I'm who's a long lost friend of Austin comes to Sonic Boom to find Austin and there was Ally his new friend with a warm smile and she asked"can i help u?"she said politely"wheres Austin"i said"hey Ally r u gonna eat this.."Austin said as he walked out with a plate of pizza and he looked at her and he smiled big and dropped the plate and run to her"i missed you so much"he said and he looked at her and smiled"u know here?"Ally said and i smiled"i'm his long lost friend we were children when we met and been friends since i ran away from home and i found my life and i live alone"i said"really?how old r u?"she asked"i'm 18 turning 19"i said"wow"she said"how u been?"Austin said"i'm fine...i just wanted to talk to u for a little bit"i said"shore"he said and we went to mini's and we ate mini food"lol that's why they r called mini's"i said and he smiled and he looked at me"i missed you so much Alicia...its been so long"he said and i smiled and he looked at me..."yeah...remember that pound we use to go to and that time when u fell in"i said and he laughed"yeah but u saved me even though u didn't know how to swim"he said and smiled"then they had to save the both of us"i said and laughed and he smiled"as u got older u got more into wild things...daring things"he said"and i use to follow and u had to protect me all the time...and i liked it cuz it showed u cared"he said and smiled"i was crushed when u told me u were gonna leave....i wanted to follow but u wouldn't let me"he said and i smiled"well u had mimi and mike i was always not close to my parents but i couldn't take u with me...and i'm glad i didn't look at u now a singer with an album and a record deal...u did just fine without me"i said"but now your here....i'm so glad u came back here for me"he said and grabbed my hand and i blushed"u grew up to be very attractive Austin"i said and blushed"thanks u and u grew up to be a beautiful girl"he said and i smiled"want to do something extreme like old times"i said and got up and he smiled"shore let me tell Ally"he said and we went back to Sonic Boom"Ally i'm going with Alicia to do something talk t u later?"he said"yeah go ahead"she said and i smiled and Austin held my hand and we went off and i brought him to my house and he was confused"whats so extreme about your house"he said and i smiled"this"i said and handed him a bottle of Jack..."were gonna drink?"he said"till we r drunk"i said"and then we do extreme things"i said"okay but...don't tell mom and dad k"he said"promise"i said and i had my bottle"ready"i said and he nodded his head"lets go"i said and drank some and he did too..they were big bottles and we drank them dry"u know i always love u"Austin said"think about u everyday since u left"he said a little slured and he smiled"now that your back i want u to be mine...forever"he said and smiled"drink some more darling"i said and gave him another bottle but this was vodka"i love u to Austin that's why i came back to be with u"i said and smiled..."good...i'm glad that's off my chest"he said and drank the bottle of vodka and he looked at me and kissed me and i let him...i was drunk but i remember everything after...he smiled"your lips taste like Jack"he said and smiled and i smiled and he drank the rest of the bottle and we went in my room Austin fell on the floor and he laughed at himself"i fell"he laughed and i smiled and laughed too and i crawled to him and he touched my face and he tooked off his shirt"its so hot in here...imma take off my clothes"he said and i smiled"haha me too"i said and we tooked off our clothes and i got up and went in the bathroom and went in the tub and put on the water and he followed"what u doing"he said and i smiled"come in with me"i said and he did and he went in and i looked at him and i made out with him my tongue down his throat and his down mine....our breathing became faster and our emotions became stronger and he bit his lip"i want to make love to u"he said and i smiled"come right in"i said and he smiled and he kissed me and went in and i moaned a little and he went deeper and deeper and he looked at me and he made love to me and i loved it i was so into it...until he had to stop cuz he needed to vomit and he did then he got up and got dressed and so did i and we passed out..............