Austin Break All the Rules With Me

Chapter 2:About last night?

Austin was puking his guts out the next morning and he had such a headache...he got up and took a shower and after he looked at me"aspirin?"i said and he looked at me"i can't believe that happen last night"he said and shooked his head"so u regret it?"i said a little sad"no....i just can't believe we did that!!"he said excited"that was so amazing!"he said more excited"calm down Austin"i said and he smiled"i'm glad it was with u though"he said and hugged me and i bit my lip"okay just don't tell anyone"i said"Alicia u know i can't hide anything from Dez"he said"okay tell him but u have to make him promise not to tell Ally or Trish"i said"deal"he said and smiled"my head hurts a lot"he said"its called a hang over"i said and gave him some water and pain killers"so what r we now..."he said"what do u want us to be"i said and he smiled"together"he said"then we will be together"i said and held his hand and he smiled...after we went to the sonic boom the light of Miami made Austin's hang over worse so he put on some shades on"hi guy!"he said to Ally and Trish and Dez"hey Austin hi Alicia"Ally said and smiled"Dez can i talk to u"Austin said and walked Dez to the practice room"whats that about?"Ally said"oh just boys being boys....so now i got u guys alone i want u guys to like me and know me since i kinda barged in"i said"aww we already like u any friends of Austin's is a friend of mine"Ally said"yeah"Trish said"well i still think u guys should know me a little"i said"shore"they said and i told them about me(Austin's p.o.v)i tooked off my shades and put them on the table"so whats up"Dez said"i drank last night 2 bottles"i said"what?i thought u weren't gonna do that ever"Dez said"yeah but Alicia gets me we drank together and party hard last night"i said"wait a party?and i wasn't invited"Dez said"well it was only me and her and there's one other thing"i said"what could be more crazy then drinking and having a party without me"he said"i had sex with Alicia...i let her take my v-card"i said"whoa...sweet"he said and we did our hand shake"What up!"we said high pitch like we do..."do u even remember it?"he said"yeah everything.."i said and he looked at me and smiled"was it good?"he said"oh yeah it was good"i said and he smiled"i can't wait to tell Ally and Trish"Dez said and was about to go"no...u can't"i said"why"he said"well its my business and Alicia's she agreed for me to tell u but not Ally and Trish"i said"and she told me to make u promise not to tell so don't tell about any of it...the sex the drinking the little party"i said and he looked at me"okay i won't"he said"promise me..."i said"i promise Austin"he said"so me and Alicia are together now...i really like her...i might even love her"i said"wow its happening quicker then i thought"he said and smiled"what?"i said"once u have sex with someone for the 1st time u grow attached to them almost like this gum on the bottom of my shoe"he said and showed me the gum and i was a little disgusted but its not so bad"i read it somewhere...better control that or u might lose Alicia"he said and i looked at him a little worried"but its okay i got your back"he said and pat my back and left...(Alicia's p.o.v)"so that's my life"i said"that must of suck leaving Austin like that and he was only 10?"Ally said"yeah and i was 13"i said and i smiled"but everything is okay now....i guess the big man upstairs wanted us to be together again..."i said and smiled at the thought...then Austin came back and he smiled"hey"he said and put his arm around me and kissed my lips and i let him"awww"Ally said gazing at us"umm Ally?"Austin said and she snapped out of it"sorry"she said and walked away and Austin kissed me again and i smiled"mmm did u get better at kissing when u left"i said and he smiled"maybe"he said and i smiled and hugged him"so guys r together?"Trish said"yeah...Alicia is a part of our gang now...is that okay with u guys?"Austin said"yeah shore"Ally said and Trish smiled"of course"she said"u know my answer"Dez said and i smiled"thanks guys for the support"Austin said and we walked off and he smiled"its good to have u back"he said and kissed my cheek...