Austin Break All the Rules With Me

Chapter 10:Marry Me...

Previously on Austin&Ally...."i'll be back"Austin said"i have to get punished"Austin said and he went home...Awhile later...Austin came back"Austin?"Alicia said"what did they said?"Alicia asked and Austin looked at Alicia"They want me to marry you?"Austin said and Alicia stand there in shock.....

"what?"i said"They want me to marry you...they believe that Marriage is the best thing we can do for Riley"Austin said and sat down on the bench that's not true there are couples out there who has a kid and living together and are happy"i said and he looked at me"yeah i know that...but my parents are old fashion...have you seen what they wear..."he said putting his fingers threw his hair"do you want to get married?"i asked looking away from him and he sighed"i do"he said and grabbed my hands and i looked at his brown eyes"but i want to do it when the time is right i don't want to rush us into growing up completely...i mean we have Riley to take care of...and we need the money that is spent on a wedding for him...he's our baby Alicia...ours...not my mom or dad they have me but we know whats best for Riley because he's our son"he said and i smiled"your right"i said and he smiled"but..."he said and he got up and he took a ring pop from his back pocket and it was a blue one"i want to marry you someday we don't have to rush"he said and he got on one knee and he looked at me holding the ring pop in his hand and i laughed a little as ears feel from my eyes"Alicia Denise Caraballo..."he said and i smiled"would you marry me in a few years?"he said and become Alicia Denise Moon"he said and i smiled and covered my mouth with my hoodie sleeve and i nodded my head"ayes...i wanna become Mrs.Alicia Moon"i said and he smiled and put the ring on my finger and i licked it and then put it near him so he can lick it too and he did when he sat next to me and put his arm around me and then kissed my lips we took turns eating the ring"i'll get you a real ring when i get enough money to give you the best ring there is"he said"it doesn't have to be the best actually i'm fine with the ring pop being the official ring..."i said and smiled"what ring pop...we ate it"he said"guess you just have to buy me another one"i said looking into his eyes and we laughed a little"i always dreamed of being proposed with a ring pop or a 99 cent ring"i said and he smiled"i don't believe you need an expensive ring or wedding to get married...love is all that matters...as long as you love me then i'm fine forever...we don't even have to get married...as long as you love me that's all that matters"i said and he smiled"me too"he said and gazed into my eyes and kissed me slowly with tongue and it felt magical and then Riley woke up from his nap and we stopped and went to him and we said good bye to Ally and went to my place and i put Riley back to bed after i fed him and i just stand there watching him sleep and i smiled...he's so beautiful...and Austin rubbed my back"i just can't believe we made something so amazing"Austin said and i turned to him and i hugged him....i finally have a family...its crazy how things changed so fast...and i cried and Austin held me close"thanks for being here...thanks for always being there for me"i said in tears and he rubbed my back"Always have and Always will"he said and i feel safe....