Austin Break All the Rules With Me

Chapter 9:Proud Parents & Mad Parents

(Austin's p.o.v)"he's so cute"i said to my phone i was looking at every pic i tooked of Riley"don't tell me your gonna be that parent"Ally said"what parent?"i said"never mind"she said and i smiled"look at Riley sleeping"i said and showed her the pic"point taken"Ally said"i hope you know its a huge responsibly..."Ally said"i know i change his diapers and feed him...and i don't even care that i don't get a wink of sleep"i said and Ally shooked her head i put my head down for a second"Austin are you here?"my mom said and i woke straight up"mom...dad...what are you doing here?"i said"to see you...you haven't came home and we were worried"my mom said and Ally looked at us"ohh that explains it"Ally said and i looked at Ally and she said sorry"Explains what?"dad said"nothing"Ally said"Austin Riley wants his daddy.."Alicia came in and then she saw my dad and mom"i'm..toast"i said to myself"who baby is that?"my mom said"and why she said you were his Daddy"my dad said"did i said daddy i mean.."Aly tried to cover but i stopped her"don't bother...we can't hide Riley anymore from them"i said"Mom...Dad....Riley is my son...me and Alicia's Son"i said"ohh!"my mom fainted and my dad caught her"when she wakes up your in big trouble Austin"my dad said dragging mom away"it was bound to happen?"i said"what if they band you from seeing Riley and Alicia"Ally said worried"they won't do that...even though there mad at me they won't let me go threw that"no...this is gonna be a long discussion a very,very long discussion between my parents and me"i said and i looked at Aly"i'll be back"i said"i have to get punished"i said and i went home...(Alicia's p.o.v) Awhile later...he came back"Austin"i said"what did they said?"i asked and he looked at me"They want me to marry you?"he said and i stand there in shock.....