Austin Break All the Rules With Me

Chapter 7: Love Should Not Be Severed

(Aly's p.o.v)next day i woke up to the door ringing and i went to answered it and ross was standing there with his suitcase"Austin..."i said surprised and he looked at me"Aly.."he said looking at me"how did you find me?"i said"I Told Him..."Damon said"why?"i said"its his kid too"Damon said and i looked back at Austin"Come on i'm gonna bring you home"he said and i looked at him"i'm not goning home"i said"thought you might say that....if your not going i'm staying"he said"Austin.."i said"cool with you dude"Austin iggnored me and talked to Damon"yeah...shore"Damon said and i looked at him"I'm Austin...thanks for taking care of her...i'm greatful"he said and i just went in my room"no problem"Damon said i heared threw the door(Austin's p.o.v)i went in her room...Damon went in his room"can we talk?"i said and she was upset with me"fine"she said and she looked at me and i looked at her"i love you Aly"i said"i know"she said"do you still love me?"i asked and looked at her and she looked at me and smiled"i do"she said"we can do this Aly"i said and she looked at me"Together...forever...me you and our baby...how is he?"i said and rubbed her belly"he's fine...he likes to move alot...almost like he's dancing in there"she said and smiled"just like his daddy"she said and smiled and i laughed"he's gonna bust moves by age 4"i said and smiled and she kissed my lips"okay...we can do this"she said..."lets go back home okay?"i said and she smiled"okay"she said and i held her close.........