Austin Break All the Rules With Me

Chapter 6:Changes

i went to my door and looked around and then i shut off the lights and i went in the cab and went to the airport i past Sonic Boom and i looked down and try not to think to much about what i'm doing...when i got in the plane and was heading to Cali and i saw a video of Austin's Concert and i when i hit Cali Damon smiled and hugged me and i cried a little and he looked at me"come on...we'll talk when we get home and i nodded and we got home"so What Trouble are you in?"he said"i'm pregnant Damon"i said and he looked at me and nodded his head"with whose baby?"he said"Austin Moon's"i said and he looked at me"you mean the same Austin you left when he was just a kid"yeah"i said"does he know?"he asked"no...but his friend Ally does and she gonna tell him because she's a good friend and when she does he's gonna stop everything and want to help out...because he's that kind of guy...but that will mean he's gonna stop being famous....for this baby"i said and sat down"well...where is he now?"he said"on tour..."i said"so you ran away"he said"yeah..."i said"well...you know i don't mind you around but...Aly...you got to tell him and you got to let him know you guys can do this...celebrities multi-task all the time"he said and i nodded my head and he looked at me"i will...but not now"i said and he nodded his head"well we got to get you in prenatal care"he said"yeah...i know"he said and he smiled and looked me"hungry?"he said"yes"i said and he smiled..(Austin's p.o.v)"Austin..."Ally said"what?"i said and she looked at me"nothing...are u okay?"she said"yeah but i miss Alicia"i said"do you want kids with her one day?"she asked"well yeah...i bet they will be really cute...there's times when i wish she was now"he said"really?"Ally said"yeah but...then i notice its not easy....a baby needs love and care...a dad who is always there...not on tours and stuff....so i'm glad she's not prego yet...you know?"i said and she smiled"of course...your right"she said and i smiled"your acting wired Ally...is there something you want to tell me ?....your not..."i said"no...no...i never did that type of thing"Ally said"well okay...."i said and laid down"if you and Aly had kids if its a boy he's gonna be like you...fun,wild,crazy and if a girl daring trouble maker but sweet"she said and i smiled"haha yeah i bet"i said and she smiled(Alicia's p.o.v)7 months later..."Austin is gonna come home and not find me there..."i said"is that what you want?"Damon said"for now...yes"i said"okay"he said"thanks for letting me be here Damon your the best"i said and he looked at me"its no problem...actually i should thank you...its not good feeling lonely in your own home...i'm glad you came"he said and i smiled(Austin's p.o.v)"Home Sweet Home!"i said kissing the floor of Sonic Boom"yeah it is good to be back"Ally said and i smiled"i gonna go to Aly's and give her that hug i promised"i said(Ally's p.o.v)Aly would be 7 months by now"wait before u go can we just hang together as friends not music partners"i said trying to stall"we can do that after i see my girlfriend"he said and i sighed and he started walking and i tried to not make him go but instead i annoyed him all the way to Alicia's house"ALLY STOP IT!!!"he yelled at me and he said and grabbed the key from the mat and he unlocked the door"Aly is..."i said but he opened the door"and everything is gone"gone...not what i was expecting"i said and Austin looked at me"Alright whats going on....this whole tour you been asking questions about me and Alicia & Me...do you know something that i need to know?"he said"where is she?"he said kinda pissed"i don't know where she is this is news to me Austin i promise"i said and he looked at me then he grabbed his phone"i'm calling her"he said and i looked at him and she didn't pick up"Aly please call me i'm worried about you...call me as soon as you get this"he said and he seem sad...like he was gonna cry"what if she was kidnapped and they tooked all her stuff or raped her or worse...dead...."he said"i'm shore she's fine Austin...."i said and he went in the house looking for something that will tell him where she is and he saw the garbage"whats this..."he said and grabbed the box from the pregnancy test but we burned the test its self in the fireplace and she looked at me"she's pregnant....and she ran away"he said"Austin You don't know that she prob move and when she calls you she will tell you where she is"i said"the questions....you knew she was pregnant and you didn't tell me"he said disappointed"she made me promised...she made me...Austin you got to believe me"i said"oh i believe you...and i also believe that you lied to me Ally....you hid this big secret from me with Alicia...and now what she's somewhere pregnant ..somewhere i don't know and i can't protect her or the baby......thanks Ally"he said upset"i'm your friend Austin..."i said and he looked at me pissed"not anymore"he said and my heart felt like its been stomped on...."all you are now to me...is someone i work with"he said and walked out and i cried and i sat on the floor crying...i lost one of my best friends...(Austin's p.o.v)i went home and i laid down and calmed myself down...i was lied to from a friend i thought i trust....but what i said to her...i regret it...i was so harsh but i need sometime away from Ally...my phone rang and i jumped up and got it"hello"i said"Austin..."Alicia said"Aly...your okay...thank god"i said and she was quite"where are you?"i asked and Alicia sighed"some where safe....that's all you need to know"she said"come home...please...i need to see you...i need to know your okay for real...just let me see you"i begged"i'm not coming back this time Austin...so you have to forget about me...for your own good"she said"for my own good...for my own good!!no...not for my own good...for your own good...your pregnant Aly...with our baby...our baby....you can't just run away with it"i said"its a boy Austin..."she said"where having a boy...."i said and smiled a son"please Aly come home...don't leave forever...don't you love me?"i said"yes Austin i do love you....and that's why i have to let you go...everything you dreamed for will be gone if i go back"she said"no Aly...see that's when your wrong...because my new dream is to be with you and have kids and get married....i'm already living my first dream right now...and my new dream will be crushed if you do this...so please come back...or just tell me where you are"i said and she just hung up on me and i was so mad i threw my phone on my bed and i laid down and cried....(Damon's p.o.v)"this is to much....either way he's gonna be unhappy"she said"what did he want?"i asked"to see me"she said and she just went to the bathroom to shower to get the stress off i heard the water run and i grabbed her phone and went outside and i called him back he picked up"Aly please..."he said"this is not Aly"i said"who are you?"he said"someone who is gonna help you out"i said.....