My Austin & Ally Episodes

Episode 1:A Broken Heart & A Old Friend In Need

(transition music)

(Austin's p.o.v)"not a love song this is not a love song"I sang my phone went off with double take as my ringtone I waiting a little to listen to it and the I picked it up"hello?"I said and it was Ally she wanted to know where I have gone"I went out to get some fresh air and play some strings"I said and she replied like this"u have to come back we need to make our new song"she said and I sighed"okay Ally I'll be right there"I said and hung up and I looked at the flowers at Miami park and I looked at my phone for the time it was 3:00pm and I put my guitar away and started to walk to sonic boom but then...a girl was crying and I looked and i thought should I try to make her feel better..I'll be late with Ally and I sighed and went to the bench and sat down"u okay?"I said and she looked at me I knew her and I smiled"Austin?"she said and looked at me and I nodded my head"what r u doing here Alicia?"I said and she looked at me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4nGlAGGyp1w

"I moved in with my dad trying to get a job..."she said and I looked at her"why r u crying?"I said and she looked at me"I'm stupid to think love exist"she said and looked at me"love does exsist"I said and she shooked her head"my x boyfriend use to hurt me and hit me and make me feel horrible about myself but I looked away at those things and I still fell for him"she said and I looked at her"he hurt u?"I said and looked at her and I saw her brushed arm and cuts near her wrist"do u self harm?"I said"she covered her wrist and got up"I'm sorry I have to go"she cried and ran I try to run after her but I stopped...how can this one guy make her hate herself so much that she don't want to be on this earth no more and I grabbed my guitar and just went to sonic boom...

(transition music)

I walked in sonic boom with a depress face on still thinking about Alicia and what she said and what she did"there u r!where were you"Ally said and I looked at her"yeah sorry about that..."I said"what's wrong?"she asked and I looked down and then at her"I have this friend who hurts herself and she had an abusive boyfriend she fell in love with that abusive boyfriend and she just let's him hit her and on top of that she self harms..what should I do?"I said"r we talking about u? Or a real friend in real trouble?"Ally said"no! Do I looks like I harm myself?"I said showing her my wrist"I don't know what to do Ally?i just want her to stay on this earth with me"I said and Ally walked out of the casher table and went in front of me"tell her that...she might think twice before she does it again"Ally said"cool I'll try right after we practice the song"I said heading to the practice room"no!this is more Important and plus I just got a new idea for a song"she said and I smiled"thanks Ally!"I said and she smiled and I left my guitar and ran to find Alicia

(transition music)

I went to the park to find her she wasn't there I ran to the mall no Alicia and then I went to mini's and she wasn't there nether and I just wanted to give up I sat down and thought of Alicia and the times she smiled and the times she was wild and everything I just wanted to cry..how can someone with so much happiness just turn to darkness after this one guy...I looked down"stop it Jake!"I heard Alicia say and I ran towards it and I saw Alicia arm being pulled hard by this Jake kid and Alicia looked at me"Austin!"she said and I thought what should I do then I realized that this guy is the one who hurt her and made her hate herself so I pushed him and he let go of Alicia and she backed away and Jake pushed me on the ground"Alicia Run"I said and she didn't I was trying to protect myself but Alicia ran in front of me"u want me not him just take me and leave him"She said and he grabbed Alicia and they left and I punched the ground...why?

(transition music)

Went back to sonic boom and Ally looked at me like what happened"What happened?"she said worried and I rubbed my head"Jake happened"I said"who's Jake?"Ally said bringing me to the bench and I looked at her"He's my friends abusive boyfriend..."I said"I try to stop him from hurting Alicia but she ended up stopping him from hurting me"I said and Ally looked at me and gave me some ice to put on my head"at least u try and I'm shore meant a lot to her that u wanted to save her...it was a big deal prob for her and it was brave of u Austin"Ally said and I put the ice pack down and I bit my lip"Ally I still have to go after her...before u it was her and u would want me to help u if it was u"I said and she nodded her head"your right"she said"get her and show her u care"she said and I nodded my head and ran I went.

(transition music)

I went to mini's but she wasn't there and walked around to the park and Alicia was there and she sat on the bench and I sat next to her and I looked at her"Alicia u know I'm here for u...no matter what"I said and she tooked off her hood and her cheek was bruised and she was bleeding above her eyebrow and I looked at her and I wanted to cry"why did u just let me get hit"I said and she looked at me"your Austin Moon"she said and cried a little"your a somebody now and I'm just Alicia..the emo girl who's so stupid to fall for someone who hurts me"she said and cried and I looked at her and I went to hold her hand and she pulled away"u should just forget about me...u will get hurt and I don't want u to get hurt"she said and got up"NO!"I said mad"cuz I'm afraid..."I said and looked down then at her"I'm afraid I won't ever see u again if I sit down and forget about u...so NO! "I said and she looked down her back facing me and I felt the tears fall and she turned around and looked at me and then she fell down and I ran to her and she looked up at me and I rolled up her sleeve and it was bleeding a lot and I grabbed my phone and called 911 and told them to come and I told them where we were and I took off my over shirt and tied it around her wrist tight to stop the bleeding and I looked at her"stay on this earth with me"I said and she looked at me and she was becoming sleepy"stay up please"I said and cried and she looked at me and smiled"Austin just stop...let me go"she said and I looked at her"no u can't leave...you have so much to live for.u can have kids,u can get married,u can be loved still...it can't be the end for u....I won't let it!"I said and she looked at me"and who is ever gonna love me"She said and Iooked at her"me..."i said and smiled"we can fall in love and get married and have kids one day but we can't do that if u leave me all alone...I won't hurt u...I won't lay a finger on u....we can grow old together"I said and my heart beat went fast"your just saying that"she said"no...we can do all those things we can see the world together u can be Alicia Moon one day.."I said and she smiled and I looked at her and I leaned in and kissed her...she's dying and I really meant what I said...it will mean nothing if she dies on me now...the ambulance came and when I stopped kissing her..her eyes were closed and she wasn't moving"Alicia.."I said and the guys pushed me away as they try to bring her back to life again and I got up and put my fingers threw my hair and cried more then I ever did before and Ally,Dez and Trish saw me and they were all worried too...
-------------------------------------
(Could this be the end of Alicia?If So will Austin Ever Be the same?)