My Austin & Ally Episodes

Episode 2:Promises & Prom Misses

[previously on Austin And Ally: "Austin?" "What Are U Doing here Alicia?"..."i'm stupid to think love exist" "love does Exist" "my x boyfriend hits me" *looks at her wrist* "u self harm?" "i have to go"..."Ally" "where have u been?" "i have this friend who self harms...i don't know what to do Ally" "tell her u want her on this earth" "your right"..."stop it Jake" "hey!" *pushes Jake,Jake pushes back harder* "u want me not him just take me"..."Alicia u know i'm here for u...no matter what" *went to hold hand she pulled away* "you should just forget about me" "No!" *Alicia falls down* *rolled up her sleeve* "just let me go..." "no u will find love" "and who's gonna love me?" "...me" *and they kissed* *Alicia passed out and Austin was moved so the ambulance can bring Alicia back* ]

(transition music)

(Austin's p.o.v)"Austin!Austin!"Ally said excited"what r u so happy about?"i said all glum"i have great News!"Ally said"what?"i said"the homecoming dance is coming and i'm gonna ask Dallas"Ally said"nice for u"i said and looked down"well there's one other thing that i think u might like"Ally said"oh yeah and what is that"i said glum"Alicia is stable"Ally said"really"i said and my eyes light up and i smiled and i looked at Ally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4nGlAGGyp1w

(music transition)

"really?"i said"yeah...she wanted to see u...we can see her later"Ally said"how bout now?"i said and i went to the hospital and Ally was behind me and i asked what room Alicia was in and they pointed to the direction and i ran in there and Alicia looked at me and she smiled"i'm so glad your okay"i said and put my forehead on hers and looked into her eyes"i'm glad u Came"she said and then Ally left us alone and closed the door and i looked at her wrist and it was bandaged with white gauze and she looked at what i was looking at"i needed stitches cuz i cut really deep"she said and i looked at her"i'm so glad your still here with me on this earth Alicia"i said and i bit my lip"and i meant what i said..."i said"just tell me....why now?"she said"i guess i didn't realized i love u until...i thought i would never see u again"i said"awwww"Ally said and i looked her way and gave her a like really look and she pointed to the waiting room and then went"sorry about that"i said and Alicia smiled and then put her fingers threw my hair and i smiled"what about Jake?"i said"your still in love with him"i said a little upset"no...he's nothing to me now but...he still keeps coming back and maybe next time u will get hurt"she said"i don't care..."i said"well i do..."i said"please...we have been friends since kids u,me and Dez...when Dez wasn't there u were there....for me...don't u think we will be great together"i said"i have no doubt we will be great together but..."she said but i interrupted"no buts...just give a try....u know what they say don't knock it until u try it"i said and gave her my puppy dog pout and she sighed"there's no way of talking u out of this is there"she said"nope"i said and she smiled"okay!okay!let try this"she said"yes!"i said and kissed her lips and i smiled"i promise u i won't break your heart"i said and smiled and laid next to her on her hospital bed and i smiled at her and she just laughed"goofball"she said and held my hand and i smiled...

(music transition)

Alicia was released the next day and we threw her a welcome back party thing it was smal but she liked it"So why u do it?"Dez said"Dez!"i said kinda getting offended for her"it's okay...i see Dez didn't changed at all"she said and i looked at her"u don't have to answer if u don't want to"i said and she smiled"i did it cuz i was weak...i still am but i'm trying to be strong and Austin is helping me with that"she said and put her arm around me"aww u guys are so cute together"Ally said and i smiled and Alicia blushed"so r u going to the homecoming dance with Austin?"Ally said and i gave her a look"i didn't know there was gonna be one"she said"its just a dance come on u don't want to go"i said and she smiled"it sounds fun i want to go...whats the theme"she asked"prom night...its like prom only its a home coming dance"Trish said"Austin...want to go with me"she asked"umm...shore..."i said and she smiled and kissed my cheek"cool see u there"she said"girls u want to come with me to go dress shopping"Alicia said and they went off and then there was me and Dez"i have to say i'm nervous...i really love Alicia...and i'm in panic mode"i said"why?"Dez said"i forgot that i hate to show public affection...Alicia gonna think i don't love her"i said"it's gonna be fine...just do it..how hard can it be?"Dez said...

(music transition)

"okay ready for the prom well homecoming dance"Alicia said as she came down the stairs looking amazing with this dress on

glebe-fashion.com/images/bella-dip-hem-black-dress-p1126-308

... "wow"i said and i smiled"you look amazing"i said and she smiled and blushed and i gave her a red rose and she smiled"why are u so good to me?"she said and smelled the rose and smiled"because i love u Alicia"i said and she smiled then Ally and Trish came down...Ally came down in this dress

images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15000000/purple-dress-fashio

... and Trish came Down in this dress

upload.ecvv.com/upload/Product/20099/China_Sky_blue_short_pa

... "you all look beautiful"i said and smiled"thanks Austin"Ally said "thanks Austin" Trish said and i smiled and i let my arm out"Shall we?"i said and Alicia grabbed my arm and we went to the Dance..music bumping and i smiled and Alicia smiled at me"i'm gonna get us some punch stay right there"Alicia said and i smiled and nodded my head and my palms were sweating so i whipped them on my pants...why?...why do i get nervous when a girl i really like and i are in public together"here"Alicia said and smiled and i drank it like i was dying of thirst"more please"i said and she smiled"Dang u know how to put it down...another glass of punch coming right up"she said and smiled and went to get it and i smiled and i started to bite my nails...i never do that"here u go"Alicia said and smiled"Austin your biting your nails...didn't know if u did that?"she said"oh sometimes i do that haha..is that mine?"i said and grabbed the punch"alright whats wrong?"she said and i looked at her"nothing"i said and she put her hands to her sides"okay...Alicia...i'm nervous...i love u and i want u to know that okay...but i don't do public affection"i said and sighed and she smiled and grabbed my hand"then lets blow this place"she said"we can't"i said"come on live a little"i said"fine but let me tell Ally where i'm going"i said and Alicia smiled and i ran to Ally"i'm leaving"i said"what?why?we just got here"she said"i want to take a walk with Alicia"i said"okay have fun"She said and i went to Alicia"lets go"i said...

(Music Transition)

we walked out of the gymnasium and went towards the door but Alicia dragged me in the janitors closet "what's wrong"i asked and she put on the light and we sat on the floor and then she grabbed my jacket and kissed me and i let her.her lips were so soft and her lip gloss taste like blue raspberry Jolly Ranchers and then she stopped and looked at me and i smiled"whoa...u blew me away"i said weak and she smiled"do u really love me?"i said"yeah i do...why?"i said and she smiled and she unzipped her dress and my heart raced and she rolled her dress so i can see that she wasn't wearing a bra and i looked at her eyes and she grabbed my hand and put it on her left boob and she made me squeezed it and i bit my lip and she touched my cheek and i closed my eyes and she kissed my lips and she pushed me down and i smiled"r we really gonna do this?"i said and she smiled"up to u...your the virgin remember?"Alicia said and i looked at her.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does Austin love Alicia enough to give her his v-card?If so will he like it?
stay tuned
XD