My Austin & Ally Episodes

Episode 3:Dirty Secrets & Sexy Boys

[previously on Austin & Ally:"r we really gonna do this?" "up to u...your the virgin remember?" *he looked at her*.....]

(transition music)

i looked at her"okay...but not here okay...i want my first time to be something more special...then a dirty old janitor closet..."my parents aren't home so we can go there..."i said and she smiled"okay"she said and blushed and i smiled and she looked down"hey...."i said and she looked up at me"i love u"i said and she smiled big"love u too Austin Moon"she said and i blushed and we got fixed up and we walked out of the closet and went to my place we got a few things and i smiled and showed her the kind of protection i got and she nodded her head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4nGlAGGyp1w

(music transition)

we went home and turned on the lights and i locked my bedroom door and it was me and her and i went in the bag of stuff i bought i tooked out the candles and light them up and then i tooked off my jacket and shirt and i messed with my hair and Alicia smiled"what a yummy body u have Austin"she said and i smiled"thanks"i said and blushed"now take off those pants off"she said and i bit my lip"oh i will...just let me finish lighting these candles and i un buckled my belt and tooked that off after i finish lighting the candles i put on instrumental music on and lowered it just right and i looked at her and how beautiful she was and she took off her dress and dropped it on the ground and she crawled up to the end of the bed and i licked my lips and she kissed me slowly and then backed up and bit her lip cutely and i smiled"teach me"i said softly and she smiled"come lay down Austin...i'll show u everything"she said and i smiled and laid down and she looked at me and she smiled and touched my body slowly as her hand went in my underwear and she played with it till i was really turned on and then she grabbed the protection and put it on me and then she went on top of me she had underwear on still and so did i and she tooked it off and then she touched my face and smiled"and then she took off hers and went back on top of me and i looked at her she grabbed it and i flinched a little when it was in and she smiled"relax its not gonna bite u"she said and i smiled and she kissed me as she moved hard on it and it felt so good...i looked at her and she kissed my neck and smiled and kissed me...its the best feeling especially since i love her...she moaned she had to stop to breath..i know she loves this...she laid down and opened her lags and i went in again i was on top"just trust"she said and i smiled...she felt amazing....after i laid down and smiled"That...Was......Amazing"i said out of breath and i was sweaty and she smiled"u did amazing"she said and smiled and kissed my lips"good..."i said and took a deep breath and i went to the bathroom and she laughed a little and i smiled and threw the condom out in the toilet and i came back and we got dressed again and we cuddled and she smiled and nugged my head"i feel like i'm so much closer to u"i said"me too"she said and kissed my lips and i smiled and we fell asleep like that...

(music transition)

we went to sonic boom next morning..."hey Ally"i said holding Alicia's Hand"hey u guys so how was the walk together?"Ally said"it was..."Alicia said and i looked at her"Amazing"i said and smiled and she smiled and kissed my lips and then she let go of my hand"i'm gonna get some food"she said"okay...don't take to long...i'll miss u"i said and she smiled"i won't...i won't be able to go without u for to long"she said and she walked away and i smiled"u guys must of boned in that walk...your closer then ever"Ally said"yeah....it was a good walk"i said imagining that last night and i smiled and lost focus"Austin...u okay?"Ally said"yeah...umm i want to go look for Alicia...i miss her already...do u need me?"i said"no not really...the new song is still in progress...i think i might not do it since Alicia is happy now...so i'll make a new song about you guys"she said and i smiled"call me when your ready..."i said and smiled and ran for Alicia....

(music transition)

"Alicia!"i called and she smiled and she grabbed me and sat me down"look i bought u some coffee...and..."she said and she took a plate full of pancakes"Pancakes!"she said and smiled"OMG!YOUR THE BEST GIRLFRIEND EVER!"i said and she smiled and i munched down th pancakes and she ate some pizza and i smiled and finished them"i love u so much u know that"i said and grabbed her hand and she smiled"i love u too"i said"u did so much for me...u gave me hope"she said and she kissed my cheek and i smiled"Ally is making a song about us...and when its finished i want to come to the performance"i said and she smiled"okay"she said"I'll do it and tell Ally thanks for the song i'm shore it will be amazing"she said and i kissed her

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
whats the song gonna sound? find out in Part 4