What Makes You Think I'll Ever Love You

Chapter 1:Aly Could Be A Star?

woke up on a Friday night my roommate and best friend Damon came in and sat with me as i ate breakfast while logging on my account and i walked to the fridge and grab a Diet Pepsi my crack..."so whats new?"i said and smiled"nothing much silly goose"he said kinda gay like to make me laugh and it worked i shoved him"why do u make these stories again?"he said"to kinda let my feelings out and thoughts and i turned them into a story"i said and i burpped"sorry"i said and he laughed a little"so how many stories about me u made again?"he said"like...12"i said"lol and i can't read them...come on...we r best friends"he said and i smiled"and that's exactly why u can't read them"i said and he sighed"alright...i get it....u have a crush on me"he said"what?....no"i said and he smiled"oh yeah so what if i kiss u"he said"can we change the subject"i said and he smiled"alrightskies..."he said and our door was knocked and i got up and answered it"hello?"i said and it was a women"hello r u Alybieberfizzy from qoutev.com"she asked"who wants to know?"i said and she smiled"I'm Alice Nore...i want to make your stories into series"she said"u know what i'm getting at?"she said"yeah...but wait...i've been scamed before..how do i know u r the real deal"i said"who's your fave celebrity?"she said holding her phone"Justin Bieber"i said and she dialed a number"Bieber honey remember me..of corse u do...so i have this fan who really admires u and she was wondering if u would like to meet up sometime...are u in Florida?"she said and she smiled"great...u can get her in 15 mins...perfect"she said and hung up and she smiled"how do we know if u just called someone else"Damon said"wait 15 mins..u will see..."she said and 15 mins past and then my door was knocked and he smiled and he looked at me"hi there"he said and i was speechless and he hugged me"now u believe me?"she said and i smiled where do i sign"i said"well first we need actors for these stories now Justin is very busy so he can't really be himself in those stories"she said"i hope u understand"he said"i do"i said and smiled at him "and i guess this guy whats your name Damon can be himself if he wants to"she said"Damon would u?"i said"i thought u didn't want me to know anything about your stories?"he said"well...i can deal...if u promise that no matter what happens...we'll still be best friends?"i said"okay..but for u"he said and i smiled"we might get Ross to play Ross in his stories and that's it...all we have to find is a Justin"she said"okay"i said"so u have fun with Justin while u can and if u give me your cell phone and i will ring u when we find someone who is interested"she said and i smiled"okay"i said and i looked at Damon"give her my cell while I'll freshen up"i said and he nodded and Justin waited for me and we went...a Date with Justin..wow.."Aly...i want u to stay grounded during all this okay...its a start of a new world that u only wished to come true am i right?"Justin said.."yes..and i will...for u"i said and he smiled"do it for u not no one else okay"he said"okay"i said"and i'm sorry i can't be in your shows based on me...it sucks...if i could though i would"he said and i smiled"do u even know what happens in my stories between you character and mines?"i said"nope...but it fan fiction...i kinda take the hint what happens and..well it doesn't bug me as much...for some reason..just acting right"he said and i smiled"yeah just acting"i said and we kept driving we ate and went to take a walk to the park nothing to fablous it just feels good to have him next to me and then as fast it was to meet him the fast the day went and just before Aly had to go Justin grabbed her hand"hey...if things get tough out there call me alright"he said and handed a piece of paper with his number"thanks"i said"no problem"he said and gave me his warm boyish smile and i smiled back and he looked at me as i walked away into my home.......