What Makes You Think I'll Ever Love You

Chapter 3:Rehearsals...with Ross

"is that Ross Lynch over there Aly"my girlfriend said"holy crap it is"i said"go get him"another one of my girlfriends said"okay"i said and i walked over he was playing his guitar under a tree"hey...i'm Aly"i said"hey I'm..."he said and dropped his guitar then picked it up"i'm Ross"he said and he smiled and i smiled"i'm a big fan"i said and he smiled"really?....how old r u?"he asked"i'm 18"i said"cool i just turned 17"he said and smiled and i smiled"hey um ever heard of love at first site"he said"yeah"i said"umm do u believe in it?"he said"yes"i said and smiled"good cuz i think i'm feeling it now"he said and smiled and i smiled back"ANNND CUT!"Alice said"excellent...take a break or practice while we get the next scene in rehearsals ...i feel the love"she said"i can feel it"she said and i smiled"this is super cool"i said and looked at Ross"been a month we got accepted to ABC Family and people can't wait until it on air..."he said"its all so overwhelming"i said and smiled"yeah at first it is but hen everything is set and done u will get use to it"he said"i'm glad u have my back"i said and he smiled"yep"he said and smiled"so...the kissing scene is at the end...ready for that?"i said and played with my nails"yeah...i think i should be asking u"he said and smiled"i'm super nervous...i mean like i said your Ross Lynch"i said and he stopped and grabbed my shoulders and faced me"look at me k"he said and i nodded my head and he tooked out the script and smiled at me"u know your line?"he said"yeah..."i said and he smiled"then say it"he said and i looked at him"Ross i love all of u for different reasons...Damon cuz he's my best friend that's been there threw thick and thin and Justin because i've obsessed over him for 4 years...and then u for your wild side and yet gentle to me"i said softly"then i'll wait...wait until u can make up your mind...until u choose...and if u have to be with me with no strings attached to know just who u can pick...then i'll just have to wait to find out..."he said and he looked at me it felt like it was real and not just words on paper"because i love u Aly since i laid eyes on u"he said getting closer to my lips and then he lifted my chin and kissed me my heart raced and when it was done he smiled at me"see your gonna do fine"he said and i smiled and blushed and he stuck his tongue out to make me laugh to kill the seriousness that came as we did that..."soooo pizza?"he said"pizza"i said and giggled a little...Ross is really cool...i'm so glad he could come and do all this with me"come on slow poke"he said and i ran to him and bumped him playfuly and he bumped me back harder haha...we went and ate pizza and we got ready for the rest of the episode and we did what we had to do...soon enough the ending came"Aly wait..."Ross ran after me and i stopped and turned around"i'm sorry...i know i get it...u love all of us...but why?why can't u pick just one"he said"Ross...its because i love all of u for different reasons...Damon cuz he's my best friend that's been there threw thick and thin and Justin because i've obsessed over him for 4 years...and then u for your wild side and yet gentle to me"i said softly"then i'll wait...wait until u can make up your mind...until u choose...and if u have to be with me with no strings attached to know just who u can pick...then i'll just have to wait to find out..."he said and he looked at me and smiled"because i love u Aly since i laid eyes on u"he said getting closer to my lips and then he lifted my chin and kissed me my heart raced...(meanwhile Damon saw all of it) i heared a branch break and it was Damon...he looked upset like he was gonna cry"wait...Damon"i said i went to get him but then i thought...he needs time to get use to this...."AND CUT!"Alice said"wonderful....see u guys next week"Alice said and i smiled and hugged Ross and Damon came back"how did i do?"he said"u did amazing u looked like u were gonna cry"i said to Damon and i hugged him too"great take i might say"Harry said and i smiled a little"thanks...but that doesn't mean i like u"i said"u don't like me?"Harry said"....i have to go"thanks u guys"i said and started to go to my dressing Room and i went in and i guess i didn't closed the door all the way cuz Harry came in"what do u want?"i said"to know why u don't like me"he said"o u really have to know"i said"uhh...yes"he said"i don't like one direction and u guys just go barging in steeling whats rightfully Justin Bieber's"i said and he laughed"r u for real"he said with his stupid accent"u wanted to know..."i said and he looked at me"yeah i did...your right...i shouldn't have asked"he said and walked out the room and i closed the door and locked it and i got dressed angrily and i just sat on my bean bag chair and pout and my door knocked and i got up and answered it"what!"i yelled and it was Damon"i guess this is a bad time?"Damon said"oh...no...come in...i need a friend like u right now"i said and Damon came in and he sat down"i hate Harry Styles and his stupid boyfriends"i said and he looked at me"i know..."he said i told him what i said to Harry"have u thought he just might of liked u and he was overly upset as u called it cuz he likes u and u just told him fuck u"he said"eww Harry liking me...a nightmare..."i said..."can u just suck it up and say sorry he's working with us"Damon said and i tooked a deep breath "UGGGGH!"i said and went outside and went to Harry and he looked at me with a smile"why r u smiling?"i said"i don't know...i think i like u being mean to me"he said and laughed a little"yuck"i said and walked away.....