You Are Exactly My Brand of Heroin

More Than Grateful.

I was sure this was the longest day of my life. I'd been back and forth between the salon and the spa all day while the girls watched and supervised, and the terrible thing was that I didn't get to see myself until after we'd gone shopping for a new outfit. To be honest, I was afraid of what I looked like, but at the same time, I trusted these girls and they knew how much Brian meant to me and how much this night would mean to me, even though I didn't plan it. They knew my tastes, and in the back of my mind, I knew they wouldn't ever put me in something they wouldn't wear, so for the most part, I sat back and relaxed. When I could, of course, but now was not one of those times.

"Ow!" I shouted, jumping a bit as the manicurist continued to file and shape my newly-applied nails. I had to admit, this wasn't something I did all the time, but occasionally, Taylor and I would find time for a day to pamper ourselves and of course, we'd get our nails done. Still, I wasn't so sure that Brian would want the pampered princess me or the ordinary me. I didn't really think it mattered. He was getting whatever the girls were giving him.

Natalie giggled and said, "Relax, Abbs. You've been nervous and jittery all day. Take it easy. It's a big day for you." I rolled my eyes. Yeah, right. Who's best friends set aside a day for you to lose your virginity to your boyfriend? The manicurist smiled up at me, obviously, thinking it was my wedding day or something.

I didn't even have time to think about what a surprise she'd be in for if she really knew what was going on before my phone began vibrating and playing Skillet's Yours to Hold inside my bag. I sighed and said, "Could one of you get that for me, please?"

"Sure," Val said as she reached over and plucked my phone out of my bag. She pressed a few buttons then laughed and went back to watching me like she'd been doing for a while.

"So? Who was it?" I asked.

"Who do you think it was?" I smiled and shook my head. I knew exactly who it was. He'd been freaking out and texting and calling me all day. All he knew was that the girls had picked me up early that morning and we'd be gone all day, but I'd been given specific instructions that included: If Brian calls, don't answer. If Brian sends a text message, don't send one back. Needless to say, I felt horrible. He'd left me countless pleading voice mails to call him as soon as possible and handfuls of text messages begging me to send one in response. I didn't understand how Val and Lacey ignored their guys' calls and text messages. Maybe it was because they'd been with them so long that they were used to it, but I'd been friends with Brian for a long time. Why couldn't I ignore his calls and texts? Probably because we were so close to each other it was almost like our hearts beat as one, our minds worked as one. I just closed my eyes, trying my best to relax and let all of the tension in all of my muscles just disappear, but I knew nothing would make me feel any better unless I was with him.

---

"Fuck!" I shouted, slamming my phone down on the island in Matt's kitchen. I sighed heavily, running my hands through my hair. I'd been calling and texting Abby all day and still nothing. All I wanted to know was where she was and what she was up to. Was that too much to fucking ask? I mean, come on! I just wanted to know if she was okay and if everything was okay, but why the hell would she be avoiding my calls?

"What happened, bro? Did you finally get a hold of her?" Johnny asked as he walked into the kitchen. Jimmy and Zack were in the living room watching TV, and Matt was upstairs taking a shower.

I shook my head and said, "No. She completely ignored my call again." Johnny had a split second to respond before Cam and the Berrys came barging in.

"Bri! You're just the guy we're looking for! Come on, bro, let's go. We've got work to do," Cam said as he walked over to me, grabbing my arm. Jason grabbed my other arm helping Cam while Matt pushed me.

"Wait! Where are we going?! Guys, what are you doing?!"

"You'll see," Jason said as the three of them drug me outside, pinning me against the side of the car.

"If you're taking me hostage or to be your sex slave or something, I would gladly like to know because my ass is an exit only zone," I said as Matt pulled a black piece of fabric out of a pocket in his jeans. They all laughed as Matt tied the fabric around my eyes.

"Trust me, dude. If we wanted to take you hostage and keep you as our sex slave, we would've done it a long time ago," Cam said.

"Whatever," I grumbled. I was now blindfolded and moments later I was being helped into the back seat of a vehicle, absolutely clueless as to where I was going. All I knew was this better be good.

---

"Keep your eyes closed! She's almost done!" Val shouted at me as she stood between me and the mirror so that I wouldn't open my eyes and see my reflection. Taylor stood behind me, zipping up the dress that they'd managed to slip on me without me seeing it. After Taylor had finished with my dress, Val fumbled with my hair a bit before stepping back and sighing contentedly. We'd moved from the salon to an Oasis store by now and I was about to see my reflection for the first time that day.

"Okay, can I look now?! I'm dying of suspense here!" I shouted, clenching my fists and bouncing up and down on my high heels, which the girls had also put on me.

"Yeah. Open your eyes, Abby," Ciara said. I did as I was gratefully told and nearly fainted the moment my eyes connected with the mirror. I couldn't believe it was actually my reflection I was seeing. I looked absolutely different. My hair had gone from jet black to my natural color: milk chocolate brown. I'd been forced to remove my blue-colored contacts and replace them with clear ones, accentuating my big, round hazel eyes, but it made a world of difference. It had all been part of my scheme to hide from the guys after we'd been signed to Warner Brothers. I was so afraid of running into them and having to face my past that I decided to dye my hair and get colored contacts. I know it sounds ridiculous now, but it was my only escape then. Still, it was nice to see the old me again. My hair was very bouncy and fell in rows of curls around my shoulders. The dress I was wearing was breathtakingly beautiful, though it was simple yet elegant - just the way I liked it. The silver heels the girls had matched with it were just as gorgeous. My make-up had been done to match my outfit. My eyes had a smoky effect to them with smudges of eyeliner at the edges of my eyes. All in all, I looked fantastic. I was speechless, and I hoped Brian would be too.

---

"Here. Put these on," Jason said as he shoved some clothes into my arms, took the blindfold off of my eyes, and left the room, locking it behind him. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I came to realize that I was in one of my bathrooms. What the hell is going on here?! Why the fuck did they bring me to my own house, lock me in my own bathroom, and make me change my clothes?! I just shook my head and looked down at the clothes bundled in my arms. It was just a pair of Affliction jeans and one of my Syn Gates Clothing T-shirts. I didn't waste any time getting out of my shorts and muscle shirt and into the clothes Jason had given me before pounding on the door.

"You guys! I'm dressed! Can I come out now?!" It felt like forever before Matt opened the door and smiled at me.

"Follow the path," he said, pointing at a path of white rose petals leading down the hallway and up the stairs. I stared at him for a moment before shoving my hands into my pockets and slowing walking out of the bathroom. I followed the path, noticing just how dark it was and all of the candles aligned on each side of every step. I wasn't sure what was going on, but whatever it was, I was getting closer to the source. I continued following the path up the stairs and along the hallway as the path ended at my bedroom door. I smiled to myself, finally piecing everything together. I laid my hand on the doorknob, slowing turning it then pushing it open.

---

I paced back and forth in his room, wondering how much longer it would be before he got here. The aroma from all the vanilla candles in the room was becoming sickening... or was it just my nerves? I sighed. Why was I nervous? I felt comfortable around Brian. It was probably because I looked better than normal. He'd never really seen me like this. It would be like meeting him all over again. That might explain the nausea.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of footsteps outside the door. My heart beat quickened and my breathing grew ragged. I swallowed hard, closing my eyes briefly to rid myself of all the nerves but it was to no avail. I'd be nervous until he opened that door, and as if he could read my mind, he pushed the door open.

He stopped in the doorway as he took in the sight of me. A smile crept across his face moments later as if his muscles seemed to regain control and he closed the door, locking it behind him. I, too, smiled for what seemed like the first time today, toying with my fingers and waiting for him to speak.

"I don't even know what to say. You look absolutely stunning," he said, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

I chuckled, blushing, and said, "I could say the same for you, but you always look amazing." He shook his head as he walked over to me. I forced my body to take a few steps and manage to meet him in the middle.

"This is nothing compared to you. I'm nothing compared to you," he said, tucking some of my hair behind my ear. "But I have to say, avoiding all of my calls and text messages really turned out to be worth it."

"Brian, I'm really -" He pressed a finger to my lips to quiet me.

"It's fine, Abby. I understand it now. This is it. The girls planned this big romantic night for us to just enjoy ourselves." I nodded. Brian flashed that knee-weakening smile and leaned down to connect our lips. The kiss deepened and Brian wrapped his arms around my waist, mine around his shoulders. He pressed his body closer to mine, forcing me to take a few steps backward, the back of my knees meeting the bed. Brian gently laid me down on the bed, crawling on top of me. "It's a shame to have to take this dress off after spending so much money on it and only having it on for a little while."

"I don't think so," I said as Brian's lips made their way down my jaw then to my neck and collarbone. I moaned as he bit down on all the right places along my neck and collarbone. Sliding his hand underneath my arched back, he unzipped my dress, immediately pulling it down and off. I wasted no time removing his T-shirt and jeans. Things were beginning to heat up and move faster. His lips met mine again as his hands roamed my body, finding their way, once again, beneath me to the clasp on my bra. Throwing that to the side, I began peeling his boxers off as he toyed with the lace on my panties.

"Are you sure about this, Abby? Is this really what you want? Because if you don't -"

"Brian, I want this. I want this more than you could imagine." He smiled down at me, connecting our lips as he pulled my panties off of my body. By then, I'd set his boxers aside and there was nothing but skin-to-skin contact. The electricity pulsing through my body as his tip lingered at my entrance was almost unbearable. I was more than ready for him to take me and I was more than prepared for it. Moving his lips from mine to the skin on my neck, he entered me without another moment's notice. At first, the pain was excruciating and I wasn't sure if I could take it, but the more and more he moved inside me, creating a rhythm between our bodies, the more and more I began to feel the pleasure rather than pain.

"Relax," he said against my lips, my breath catching in my throat as he began to thrust faster. "Everything will be okay." I moaned, feeling the pleasure and intensity increase. In response, Brian groaned and began to, once again, thrust faster. It quickly became apparent that we were both getting close. Close was exactly right. I couldn't hold on much longer and before I knew it, my body was convulsing with pleasure. Brian came almost instantly after me, spilling into me. He laid down next to me, keeping the silence and letting the both of us breath for a moment. I closed my eyes, wishing I could relive every second of everything that had just happened again. Who would've thought that sex could be so amazing, especially with Brian? "Are you okay?" Brian asked between breaths after a moment.

I nodded and said, "Yeah. I'm more than fine, actually." He smiled at me, wrapping an arm around my and pulling me into his chest.

He kissed the top of my head and said, "Me, too. You couldn't have given me any more of a wonderful gift. I'm glad you saved yourself for me, Abby."

"I'm glad, too, Bri."

"Why don't you get some rest, babe? You'll need it for tomorrow's trip back to Vegas." I'd forgotten all about going backhome to Vegas tomorrow. I guess it just slipped my mind, what with everything going on, but that didn't matter right now. All that really did matter was that Brian and I had finally reached a new level in our relationship that I'm sure we were both more than grateful for.