Alex is Straight

Never Home Alone

Jack stared straight at him, directly through his eyes and into his soul.
“Why, Alex? I- I- please don’t leave me… Don’t leave me all alone!” He was screaming, staring straight at the elder, eyes blurred with tears. “I don’t- please- I don’t want to be left alone again...” He was trembling all over and gripping Alexs shirt underneath him. As his eyes blurred more and more with tears, he started throwing Alex against the floor by his shirt; shaking him violently as ragefull thoughts toar through his mind.
Alex winced at first; but honestly, he deserved it. He wondered why Jack was so scared to be alone… but he let it happen. He never asked the boy to stop; only whispered peacefully silent words to him, soothing him as he was slammed repeatedly into the ground.
“Shhhh… baby it’ll be all right… I’m here… I love you… it’s okay… I’m staying here… I promise I won’t ever leave you, I love you.
It was at that, that Jack finally stopped.
“P- promise…? Alex?”
Alex was smiling up at the boy, marveling at his strength. He now knew that Jack had been hurting inside; the same went for Alex. He just wondered for how long.
“Promise.” Jack stood shakily and slow, and looked down at Alex. “You should go…” Jack frowned.
“Never.” He gently leant down, scooping up the older boy slowly and carrying him bridal style. Alex was confused by this, his bed was right beside him but he didn’t protest. Jack didn’t deserve that. Instead, he let it happen. “I don’t want you to try and hurt yourself again… please, god no.”
He carried him out the bedroom door, leaving the gun behind on the floor. He went slowly, noticing that if he moved to fast or abrupt, Alex would wince silently in his arms. Jack smiled; The littlest things made him smile. He loved how even though he was so obviously scarred inside, the dirty blond still felt the need to hide his pain. Jack shifted him slightly, moving higher up and trying to hide how heavy he felt in his arms. He didn’t want Alex to feel like he was bothering him; he was happy to finally have him in his arms.
He inched down the stairs, keeping his pace constant and slow, even rocking his hips to gently lull Alex to sleep. He moved through the living room and out the front door. He was blessed, it was perfect outside with a slightly warm, but not too warm; room temperature. The clouds were lazy and slow, that kept the sun out of their eyes. He hurried to his car, not trying to get spotted. Placing Alex in the back seat, he smiled. Finally.
He didn’t live far away. Even so, he rushed home. He couldn’t help but glance to the boy in the back, wondering if he was dreaming about him.
~
When Alex awoke, he was in Jacks bed, but where was Jack? He looked to his left, and ope, there he was. He was feeling loopy. He couldn’t remember if what had happened before was real… he decided to look around. Making his way downstairs, he noticed that he was thirsty. He wondered if Jack was thirsty too… oh god booze everywhere. Maybe just one… then I’ll get some water. Jack doesn’t have any water. Booze everywhere… what the fuck? He even saw his favorite… he’ll have that, YEAH… and some for Jack too… and maybe some more…
He wobbled back upstairs, into the bedroom and onto the bed. He let all the alcohol fall onto the bed in front of him, onto Jack. Jack opened his eyes and sat up, rubbing them slowly he smirked at Alex.
“How much beer did you have?” Alex frowned… he had only had that one bottle that had been sitting on his table but he hadn’t eaten all day. Alcohol went right through him. He glanced down at the bottles then at Jack and giggled. Jack was propped up on one hand, shirtless. The sheets were cream colored and puffy, they sat low on his hips, showing off his happy trail. Alex let his eyes wonder… after all, he was drunk right? Drunk and horny meant the same thing in his book.
Jack smirked and grabbed a bottle, Alex watched. He loved how Jack kept glancing up at him; taking a swig then going right back to looking into his eyes. Alex noticed that his pupils were starting to blow wide and eat that beautiful brown whole.
“What are you thinking of?” Alex winked and Jack only smiled. He moved forward and sat on him, mimicking the other night. Jacks heart fluttered at the contact and he laid down again. Alex straddled him and slowly pulled his shirt off, flexing his arms. He pushed his palms down on Jacks bare chest, he could tell he was holding back. He shifting his hips and felt it. OH, fuck… He grinded slow and dirty on him, until Jack finally screamed. It had become too much.
Jack pulled him off, flipping them over and oh, FUCK. He was naked. He ripped off Alexs jeans and bowers and oh my god. That was good. Jack moaned, shameless. He sat on him, grinding on him harder than before, Alex gripped his hips to slow him down but Jack wasn’t having it. Alex finally pushed him off and glared at him.
“Bad. I didn’t want to do this, but you’re being bad Jacky.” He went to the closet and pulled out three belts. He sat on top of Jack again and moved him farther up the bed, kissing him and pinning his wrists above his head. He bound both of them to the headboard and Jack whimpered. Alex kissed his collar bone, and began to plant wet kisses down his chest.
~
Alex moaned. Jack watched, tracing soft circles on his thigh. He hoped he was dreaming of him. Alexs eyes fluttered and Jack traced over the soft V pointing downward. Alexs eyes began to open slowly, then snapped open wide.
“FUCKING HELL JACK” Jack only giggled.
“Haha, it was you who was having the dream, I was only making it better.” He stated matter of factly. Alex blushed and looked down before the other boy cupped his face in his hands and pressed their faces together
“But… if you’d like, we can do that later.” He breathed on Alexs cheek. Alex sighed happily and they sank back down into the fluffy bedding, together.
♠ ♠ ♠
ACK, I havn't updated in a while... WHOOPS SORRRYYYYY!! </3
I really tried but I've been distracted. I fought with my friend... ugh, I really hate her right now and it was really hard to make it all fluffy and adorable considering the mood I'm in... I hope it's all right!
~
give-my-heart-up.tumblr.com