Batman & Batgirl

Chapter One: The Move

(Macky’s POV)

I checked my bags really quick, to make sure I had everything I needed, before heading into the airport. I’m moving to California today, I’m stoked!! Palm trees, the beach, warm breezes, NO MORE SNOW. I hate the cold with an undying passion.

Alright..Let’s go. I opened my car door and got out my 2 black bags. I rolled my bags into the airport and put them on the conveyer belt, leading them into the back of the airport to get put away in the plane. I pulled out my passport, showing the lady at the front it, then heading into the plane.

***

“Ladies and gentleman, please buckle your seats. We will be landing shortly.” one of the flight attendants said into the intercom. I quickly fastened my seatbelt and got ready for the plane to land. “Thank you for flying with us, enjoy California!” the flight attendant spoke. I sighed happily. I’m finally here!
I unbuckled my seat and getting out of the plane to get my bags. I rolled my bags out to the parking lot, where the car I rented was waiting for me.
A big, black SUV.
I sighed and went to the car. Andy had an SUV… I shook that out of my head and popped open the truck, throwing my bags into the back, then headed into the driver’s seat, bringing the car’s engine to life.
I pulled out of the parking lot and headed down to the house I got out in a small neighborhood in Hollywood. It’s a nice house, not too big and not too small, it was perfect.
I pulled into the driveway and got out. I heard yelling from the neighbors. Just great, more arguing neighbors…I thought to myself. I sighed and got my bags out from the truck. I heard a door slam loud from the neighbors.
“FUCK YOU TOO.” a voice yelled at the door before leaving angrily from the porch. I looked at the man as he walked down the street. Tall, skinny, ivory skin. Let’s just say, he looked good ;) I chuckled at the thought and then closed my trunk, and rolled my bags to the house. I opened the door and smiled, the house is just absolutely stunning. I rolled my bags upstairs, still admiring the beautiful décor and details of the house. I quickly found my room, first door to the left.
Did I mention this was my grandma’s house? She died just last year and nobody in my family was up to take it sooo…I took it! And me being 21, ready to move out and start my own life, I shipped some of my stuff over here and then followed along with them days later.
My room looked just the same. I smiled.
The band posters were still in place, bed perfectly made, then aroma of my cinnamon roll candle still in the air. Yes, home sweet home already to me.
I left my unpacked bags in my room and explored the house.
I passed my brother’s old room…I felt my eyes get hot, I quickly blinked away the tears and opened the door. Everything was still intact .

His skateboards.
Posters.
Messy hamper.

I chuckled and left the room, going to my other brother’s room. It smelt like socks. I quickly left that room and went downstairs. I’ve always loved this house, even though I’ve been here 3 times for vacation, I still love it. I heard more yelling, once again. DEAR LORD.
I looked out the window and the neighbor’s curtains were pulled open, I could the figure of a woman yelling at a man, the same man I saw walk down the street. She slapped him the walked away from him, he did the same. They must be a dysfunctional couple… I went to the fridge, barely any food. I groaned and grabbed my keys, walking out the door and to the car again.
I caught a glimpse of the man. Dang he’s cuuutee!!
I blushed lightly and got into my car, starting the engine, and drove to the store.

***

I flopped down onto the couch, completely exhausted from making trips back and forth to bring groceries in from the car. I heard my phone buzz.
I checked my phone:
BVB CONCERT TONIGHT! 7-11PM - HOUSE OF BLUES - AUGUST 9TH.

Oh yeah..that’s right. I bought a ticket to go see Black Veil Brides, the band Andy is in. I love his band, I never knew he could be like this. He’s a rockstar! I’m so proud of him! And now, I finally get to see him live. My best friend, singing on stage, in front of a ocean of adoring fans.
And today is August 9th. SHIT. THE CONCERT IS TONIGHT.
I jumped up from the couch and ran up to my room, picking out what I was gonna wear. Did I mention I bought VIP? Yep, I get to meet him! But I highly doubt he’ll remember me. I dressed and I finished doing my hair and smiled at the finished product. I looked amazing, like seriously. AMAZING. I looked at the time, 6:45pm. I’m gonna be late!! I rushed out of the house and into my car, and drove to the venue.
The line was already starting to move inside. Ugh. I parked my car then ran inside, the room was PACKED. Full house! Looks like I’m pushing my way to the front…
”Hello everyone!” a voice spoke into the microphone. I looked up at the stage and smiled big.
My best friend. Andy.
​On stage looking so happy.
I pushed my way to the front, making some people very unhappy. Oh well, deal with it. (:

The music started playing, Andy started singing.
This night was the best night in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, please comment and subscribe!!

- Alex c: