Batman & Batgirl

Chapter Two: Remember...

(Macky’s POV)

I stood to the side as the crowd cleared out. The concert was over and it was the best concert I’ve EVER been to, no joke. And since I had VIP, well anyone who has VIP, has to stay in the room for the meet & greet. To be honest, I’m suuuper nervous. I mean…I’m seeing Andy for the first time in 3, almost 4 years. I wanna see if he remembers me at all, I just really wanna see. And if he doesn’t remember me…I’ll be totally heartbroken.
They set up the table in front of the stage and then the whole band walked out from the back, smiling and waving at the excited fans that surrounded me. We all got in line to meet them. Andy…please remember me…

(Andy’s POV :D)
“Ok, table is set up. You’re all ready to go.” Jon told us. I nodded and we all walked out from behind the stage. Everyone looked like they were choking, and couldn’t breath. I just smiled and waved, making my way down to the table where the first fan was already waiting. There was one girl that stood out though, she wasn’t screaming nor holding her breath. She seemed…nervous in a way. And she looked oddly familiar but I couldn’t think of who she looked like. But she was vaguely familiar.
I turned my attention from her and to the fan who was waiting for her picture and autograph, which we gladly gave her. The line went down quickly and the last person was that one girl. She came up to us, fiddling with a bracelet on her wrist. I looked closely, a homemade Batman bracelet.
Wait a minute….I looked down at my wrist, the same homemade Batman bracelet. But any fan could’ve replicated it, right?
“Hey, I like your hair.” CC told the girl, hugging her. “T-Thanks.” she smiled nervously. She passed everyone and it came down to me, I smiled and hugged her.
“Um, what’s your name?” I asked, signing her arm to join the collection of the guys signatures.
“My name is Makalah, call me Macky.” she smiled, watching me sign her arm.

Oh. My. God. MACKY.

I finished signing her arm and hugged her tight, she was surprised at first but then hugged back. “Macky…” I said into her shoulder. She pulled away and her eyes were brimmed with tears. “Y-You didn’t forget m- me…” she said softly. “I never did.” I smiled. She smiled and hugged me again.
“You two know each other…?” Jake asked. We let go of each other and I nodded. “We were best friends back in Ohio, before I moved out here.” I explained. They all nodded. “What are you doing out here?” I asked, turning my attention back to her.
“Grandma Lilly died last year and nobody wanted her house out here so I took it.” she told me, saddened a little. “I’m so sorry.” I said.
“It’s ok, she’s in a better place so that’s all that matters.” she smiled. Macky always looks to the positive of things. She’s one of the reasons I continued in my musical career, she pushed me forward and helped me. I owe a lot to her.
“I have to go get these tattooed before the ink starts coming off.” she said, looking down at her signed arm. “Can I come with you…?” I asked. She smiled and quickly nodded. “Tell Jon I’ll be out and back soon.” I told the guys, grabbing Macky’s hand and leaving the place.

(back to Mackey’s POV…)

He remembers me, HE REMEMBERS!! I’m so happy, it took a lot for me not to cry back there. Andy and I left the venue and started walking to the tattoo parlor. “It’s so great to see you again, Mackey.” Andy said, looking over at me and smiling. “Me too, I’ve missed you a lot. After you left, I didn’t really have any other friends to talk to or hang out with…” I told him.
He sighed and took my hand as we were walking. “I’m sorry.” he told me. I looked at him and smiled a little. “It’s ok, you wanted to pursue you’re career and I let you. I couldn’t let myself hold you back, Andy.” I told him, swinging our entwined hands a little. He smiled, “God, I’ve missed you.” I blushed lightly. “Where’s the tattoo parlor?”I asked.
“Oh, it’s just two more shops down.” he told him. I nodded and we kept walking until we got to the tattoo parlor. We walked in together and sat in the chair, the tattooist got straight to work from there.

I paid the man and then Andy and I walked out of the store. I looked down at my arm and smiled. “It looks amazing.” I said, admiring it. “It looks amazing because my signature is on it.” he smirked. I blushed and kept my face hidden. “Um, my car is there...” I said, pointing into the parking lot next to the venue. He pouted and hugged me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.
“Don’t leave meeee.” he said into my shoulder. Yep, just like old times. I giggled and kissed the top of his head. “I have to go though.” I told him. He sighed and let go of me.

“Can we hang out tomorrow then? Just you and me?” he asked. I smiled and nodded.
“I would love that.” He smiled and took my phone from my pocket and added his number to it. He put his contact as “Andy (AKA Batman-BestFriend-Person) I laughed then hugged him. “Call me tomorrow, promise?” he whispered into my ear. Chills went down my spine and I nodded.
“I’ll see you tomorrow then…” he said. I nodded and waved, then turned to go to my car.

But he took my wrist, spun me around....then kissed me.