Batman & Batgirl

Chapter 5: Cuddling & Movies

(Macky’s POV)

I woke up, cuddled up in Andy’s arms…and naked.
I thought then the memory of last night came into my head. I smiled and blushed at the memory. It was the best night of my life.
I looked up at Andy, who was still sleeping, and smiled again. This is like something you see in the movies. The best friends getting together and such.
I leaned up and kissed his neck, which caused him to open his eyes. He smirked and kissed my head. “Morning beautiful.” he said. “Morning handsome.” I blushed.
He chuckled and kissed my head again. “

What do you wanna do today?” he asked, holding me close to him. I shrugged, “Anything is fine with me.”
“So…cuddling and watching movies is good?” he asked. I giggled and nodded. “I’ll go find some movies.” I said, getting up. I forgot I wasn’t wearing any clothes and quickly grabbed a blanket to cover myself. Andy laughed and I deeply blushed.
He winked at me which caused me to blush even more.

I slipped on one of his shirts and some shorts then walked out of the room. Ashley was in the living room, he took one look at me and smirked. “Have fun last night?” he asked. I blushed and went to a cabinet, pulling out some movies. He laughed and turned his attention back to the T.V.

I walked back into the room and closed the door behind me. Andy smiled at me. I smiled back and sat on his lap, showing him the movies. “Hmm, not surprising that you picked 2 Batman movies.” he said. I blushed a little. He chuckled and kissed my blush. “Let’s watch…” he looked over the movies again,” this one.” he said, plucking a movie from the stack. He chose The Ring.
Nuuu ;-;
“Ok.” I said, getting up and putting the movies on the dresser. I got the movie he picked and put it into the DVD player. I stripped out of my clothes and quickly crawled back into bed with him.
He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. I smiled and snuggled into him as we watched the movie.

***

I’ve always hated that movie…
I kept hiding my face in Andy’s chest, which caused him to laugh every time. The good thing is that he always held me close and protected me from the scary girl on the screen. :3

“I don’t think you liked that movie.” Andy chuckled. I nodded quickly.
He kissed my head. “What now?” he asked.
I thought and shrugged, tracing his tattoos. “More movies?” he suggested.
I nodded and got back up, with a blanket around me, and put in a Batman movie

(Andy’s POV)

I watched Macky as she got up from the bed, I checked her out before she wrapped a blanket around her. I chuckled and sat up. She put on another movie then came back into bed, taking the blanket off of her.
I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer to me. She rested her head on my chest. I kissed her head and looked at the T.V.
“Batmaaaan!” I smiled. She giggled and nodded. “Yes Andy, it’s Batman.”

I love this girl so much.
She’s absolutely amazing, I can’t believe I left her all alone. She really has no one else. She had her brother, me, and one good friend, that’s about it…
She pushed me and let me come here to California. I wouldn’t be where I am now if it wasn’t for her….

-Flashback-

“The only way I can start a band is if I go to California..” I told Macky. She sighed and looked down. I walked over and hugged her tight. “Don’t worry, I’m not going anymore Macky.” I told her. She hugged and then we let go. “No Andy, don’t let me hold you back from your dreams. Go to California.” she told me.
“Really?” I said. She nodded and weakly smiled. “You want this badly Andrew, I can tell.” she smiled. I sighed and nodded. “I really do…” “Then go, I’ll be fine here. Maybe I can even see you in concert if you make it big.” she said with a big smile. I nodded and hugged her. “Thank you Macky…” “Anything for you Andy, anything.”

I’m glad to have her back though.
It can be like old times again, except with lovey-dovey stuff. (:

I kissed her head and held her close to me as we watched this movie.
This is basically how most of our day went.