Batman & Batgirl

Chapter 4: The White Rabbit Died

(Macky’s POV)

Tour has been a blast so far, even though I’ve been with them for 6 months (1 more week to go). I even got my 3rd tattoo, Andy got a matching one. Yeah, I know, we’ve only been dating for a few months, but we’ve been friends since like 2nd grade. It doesn’t matter to me.
We got them on our wrists, left for him and right for me. Mine is in cursive and it says ‘I love him’ and his is in regular writing and it says ‘I love her’. And of course, fans are already questioning about our relationship. We haven’t made anything public yet but we’ll have to soon, fans are getting all haywire.

“Hey babe, ready to go?” Andy asked, coming out from the back fixing his cut up shirt, which looks like a tank-top now. I nodded, finishing the rest of my makeup. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin in the nook of my shoulder. I smiled at him in the mirror. “You look amazing, like usual.” I blushed. He chuckled and kissed my cheek, taking my hand and leading me out of the bus.
He wrapped a single arm around my shoulders and held me close as we pushed through fans, we had security guards of course, but fans are pretty sneaky.. I can already tell that most of the people like me, they constantly ask for autographs and pictures. I really don’t mind but it’s kinda awkward for me, you know? Anyways… We finally got inside to the venue.
“Hey guys.” Jake said as he tuned and tested his guitar. I smiled and waved then walked to the green room to find Ashley. “Hey Ashy.” I said, walking towards him. He turned and smiled, walking to me and hugging me tight.

Ashley and I have become GREAT friends, it’s amazing at how quick it was. We let go of each other, still smiling. “You ready for tonight? It’s our biggest crowd yet.” Ashley told me, turning around and walking back to the mirror to finish his makeup.

“I guess.” I said sitting in the seat next to the mirror.
“What do you mean ‘I guess’?” he asked. I shrugged. “I’m still getting used to it.” I told him. He nodded and picked up his eyeliner.
“Can I do your makeup, pleeeeaase.” he asked. I didn’t have time for my makeup tonight, I just went bare ^.^ Inodded and he patted the chair in that rested in front of the mirror
. I got up and sat in it and he went right to work.

“Done!” Ashley said, smiling big. I smiled and turned around when he told me.
Holy crap. I looked amazing ._.
I turned and hugged him tight, smiling. “Ok, when I get married, you’re so doing my makeup.” I said, pushing my bangs back a bit. He jumped up and down like a little kid. I laughed and told him to calm down, which he did, and he went back to touching up his makeup.
I walked out and found Andy, talking to Jon about things. I walked up and said hello to Jon, then Andy. “Damn…who did your makeup?” he asked, looking at me closely. “Ashley, he wanted to sooo I let him.” I told him. “You look stunning but I prefer you without the makeup.” he smiled. I blushed and looked down slightly. He chuckled and hugged me, kissing my cheek.
“Show in 5 Andy.” CC said, walking towards the stage. He nodded and looked back at me. He stroked my cheek and looked into my eyes lovingly with a warm smile. “Why are you so beautiful?” he asked. I blushed and looked down, shrugging. He lifted my chin up so I was looking into his sky blue eyes. “I love you.” he said, looking at me. “I love you too.” I said back. I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed back then parted, smiling then left to go onto stage.

(After the concert, on the bus :3)

​I flopped down onto the couch once we walked in. “I’m so tired.” I said, yawning a bit. Andy sat next to me and laid down, putting his head in my lap.
“I am too.” he said looking up at me. I smiled at him and leaned down, pecking his lips. “Nooo, more kisses.” he pouted. I giggled and leaned down again, kissing him. He kissed back, sitting up a bit and resting a hand on my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he sat up completely, not breaking the kiss, and pulling me into his lap. We parted and pressed our foreheads together, we smiled and looked into each others eyes for a while.
“I love you.” he said to me. “I love you too.” I said back. He bit his lip nervously and in somewhat of thought. “You ok?” I asked. “I love you so much, Macky. Let me prove it to you. Let me be your first love. I want you to know how much I love you.” he told me, looking into my eyes. I thought for a moment then nodded. He smiled and kissed me, picking me up and carrying me to the back room.

And that night, the white rabbit died.

I lost myself to Andrew Dennis Biersack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait!
Between school, family, & camp, things have been nuts. cx
- Alexis